Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Humor
Reload this Page >

"What do you want for Christmas"

Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

"What do you want for Christmas"

Old 11-17-2014, 08:09 AM
Papa51
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "What do you want for Christmas"

One Christmas after much nagging from the wife about me never telling her what I want for Christmas, I finally sat her down and told her that if she really wanted to give me something I really wanted and would really be happy with, she could give me the Great Planes Revolver .70 kit. I told her that that is all I want and I reminded her every day until Christmas Eve that is what I wanted and it was the only thing that I had ever actually specifically asked for. Well, Christmas came along and I opened my Christmas present............. a beautiful picture frame, hand made by her with a picture of the two of us. I wasn't disappointed though because it is the thought that counts anyway, so for Christmas I gave her a brand new Great Planes Revolver .70 kit.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:11 PM
Cynthia23

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good one! She must have been thrilled! In my case, my husband would be the one gifting me the picture frame and me the Great Planes revolver; we're like that.