Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

hit a bird with plane.

Old 02-01-2007, 08:49 PM
prop planter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hit a bird with plane.

ORIGINAL: jmb52760

I pronounce this thread officially dead.

Eat it's flesh and wear it's skin.

Ummmm, don't quit your day job. Your not cut out to be a mortician.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Mickcr

Screw pigeons and crows id kill them with out second thought, every ones kills mice and rats and spiders what about them a pigeon is just a rat with wings, why should they be seen differently because they have wings their stiil a pest.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:21 AM
fastguy
Banned

i get paid to shoot birds sown at my feild i use an air rifle
Old 02-03-2007, 07:43 PM
DavidKirkbride

quality
Old 02-03-2007, 09:01 PM
knighttwister
My Feedback: (59)

i can't wrap my mind around intentionally attacking a bird with a model airplane. this is sick behavior. like pulling the wings off flies, or drowning cats. or raping, or murder, or any other activity that brings out the dark side. we model flying things, and revere them. if you want to harm something with an airplane or any other device just to do harm, TURN IT ON YOURSELF. YOU FOOL!
Old 02-03-2007, 09:28 PM
crashland 73
My Feedback: (24)

ORIGINAL: knighttwister

i can't wrap my mind around intentionally attacking a bird with a model airplane. this is sick behavior. like pulling the wings off flies, or drowning cats. or raping, or murder, or any other activity that brings out the dark side. we model flying things, and revere them. if you want to harm something with an airplane or any other device just to do harm, TURN IT ON YOURSELF. YOU FOOL!
comparing rape with stupid animals that we either eat or hunt for fun. hmm, yankee much?
Old 02-04-2007, 08:41 AM
knighttwister

the stupidity lies with the idea that you can kill for fun. THAT IS WRONG. we burn trees till there are none. we fish till they are gone. animals do not take more than they need. animal populations only grow to what the environment will allow. we keep breeding till there is no more room. we are the stupid ones. people need to learn that we are the caretakers of the world, not the rapists. wake up, or all that will be left are the animals. look around you. observe what you are doing to this planet we all share. you may not be wise enough to listen to what informed prople are saying, so you lower your standards. DEE DE DEE!
Old 02-04-2007, 12:43 PM
125cchyperman

Now I have read thw whole page fromt he begging, I was kinda keeping track of the thread as it went along but never realy said anything. Now that I sit back and think about it, I should have said saomehting much earlier. Now I am a hunter, I hunt just about everyhting there is to hunt up here in Pennsylvania. And I love doing so, Yes I shot birds, such as geese, pigeons, doves, ducks and so on. But there is a limit to which I will go, chasing a bird with a plane and intentionally trying to hit it with the prop is just crazy. I mean come on here, besides being illegal, it's just so immature. Now as I said I hunt so by no way am I a PETA person by anymeans. Infact if I had control I would get rid of PETA but some things you just cant do. This is the reason why PETA has come to be and why there are so many rules and regulations now because of people like this who think it's ok to chase birds with a plane. They are up there just doing what they do, yes they can be quite annoying at times but remember, so can people. Jsut because people are annoying you dont shot them or chase them with a rc plane.

Some people just need to grow up, and people who chase birds with planes need to grow up. Now hunting and chasing a bird with a plane and killing them are two totally different things. Now most of you guys are probably young who are doing this so you arent mature enough to understand, but if you guys are above the age of 18 or 19 I feel quite bad for you. Do you not have anything better to do then to chase a bird with a plane. Now having fun is one thing but intentionally hitting a bird with a plane is fun to you then maybe you should get hit with a prop spinning that fast to see how much it hurts. I myself have been hit by a prop while the engine was at idle when I was younger, now it just scraped my finger but man did it hurt.

I guess some people will never really grow up, as far as calling us yankee's so who cares I dont.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:26 PM
knighttwister

i think i should apologize for the "YOU FOOL" remark!
Old 02-04-2007, 03:54 PM
125cchyperman

you mean what I said or what you said.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:33 PM
prop planter

Five canadian geese flying low before sunset fly right by the flying field. I take the old beater 4-* and give chase!!! In no time at all I'm past them, I back off the throttle, roll her on it's side, feed in the up elevator, make a nice u-turn in front of the geese. The geese turn around and head back now. I burn up some sky, and I'm back in the chase. I do this maybe 3-4 times before they won't turn anymore and then the game is over, as they fly into the distance. No broken props, no cut up geese.[:-][:-]

I'm I a bad person for this interaction with nature? I have no intentions of hitting one, I value my plane and equipment to much.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:11 PM
crashland 73
My Feedback: (24)

as far as peta goes they can stick it. i havent hit a bird yet, but if I do it is no big deal. my chances of doing so are slim anyway. peta is about as smart as the aclu and other organizations like them. i usually eat what i shoot. but there are some that are neusance (spelling) and are not birds, like possums (not opossums like some think) armadillos and groundhogs just to name a few that I do my best to thin out. And many people would pay you around here to rid them. if you have ever heard of eureka springs ark. they have so many outsiders that wont let you hunt deer for so long that most of the deer are cancer ridden. now they want them hunted out. screw them. maybee they will move back to where they came from then we can put things back the way they were. but back to birds, i really doubt there is any chance of thining them out around here. I love to crow hunt, in season or not. I dont eat them either but I guess you can if you want. All things are etible. might be nasty but edible. besides guys this started out to be a funny thread but tree huggers (oops) and most likely gun haters got in the way.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:21 PM
knighttwister

ORIGINAL: 125cchyperman

you mean what I said or what you said.

i believe i'm the only one to use those words.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:26 PM
prop planter

I agree!!! We're all waiting for it now[X(][X(]
Old 02-04-2007, 10:28 PM
knighttwister

ORIGINAL: crashland 73

as far as peta goes they can stick it. i havent hit a bird yet, but if I do it is no big deal. my chances of doing so are slim anyway. peta is about as smart as the aclu and other organizations like them. i usually eat what i shoot. but there are some that are neusance (spelling) and are not birds, like possums (not opossums like some think) armadillos and groundhogs just to name a few that I do my best to thin out. And many people would pay you around here to rid them. if you have ever heard of eureka springs ark. they have so many outsiders that wont let you hunt deer for so long that most of the deer are cancer ridden. now they want them hunted out. screw them. maybee they will move back to where they came from then we can put things back the way they were. but back to birds, i really doubt there is any chance of thining them out around here. I love to crow hunt, in season or not. I dont eat them either but I guess you can if you want. All things are etible. might be nasty but edible. besides guys this started out to be a funny thread but tree huggers (oops) and most likely gun haters got in the way.

the point of this thread has devloped into this. the act of intentionally hitting a bird with your plane is not funny. morality is the issue here. if you have an issue with that term, may i sugggest scruples? reservations, forethought of the ramifications of one's actions,, making your mother proud for a change!
Old 02-04-2007, 10:35 PM
prop planter

You still haven't done it
Old 02-04-2007, 10:37 PM
knighttwister

ORIGINAL: bovan

You still haven't done it

now that's funny right there. i don't care who you are.

i sure had to go a long way for THAT one!
Old 02-04-2007, 10:45 PM
prop planter

Aahhhh...... the old battle of good and evil. You know whats right, and you want to do what's right. But, pride gets in the way of one correcting his wrong doings.[&o][&o][&o]
Old 02-04-2007, 10:51 PM
thunderbirdlver

we always fle win my buddy's field. we didnt know a bird had a nest in the field. i was flying my piper cub park flyer. very nice flyer for me. but its a slow flyer. the bird would dive at my plane. then wayne got out the gas plane. it couldnt catch it! but i was scared the bird would ruin my plane. [sm=omg_smile.gif]
Old 02-05-2007, 06:06 AM
knighttwister

ORIGINAL: bovan

Aahhhh...... the old battle of good and evil. You know whats right, and you want to do what's right. But, pride gets in the way of one correcting his wrong doings.[&o][&o][&o]
wisdom takes the lead dpwn the stretch.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:13 AM
prop planter

Is it the old Kerry Campaign? Bedazzle with bull *#@% but not really say anything at all?
Old 02-05-2007, 06:18 PM
knighttwister

does lucifer believe he is evil?
Old 02-05-2007, 06:59 PM
prop planter

look in the mirrior, look past the cover. Is it getting any clearer yet? Or somewere in the dense mystery the truth lies yet covered of years passed along.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:26 AM
125cchyperman

See this whole thread started out as I tried to hit a bird with my plane and I did HAHAHAHA. Or something along those lines, did you notice that the guy who originally posted this thread is no longer hanging around here.

It's ok to accidentally hit a bird as it was accidentall, You cant control everything and $h!t happens when you least expect it to. But to intentionally hit a bird with a plane is just down right immature. Now Yes I do shot groundhogs, as there in our yard and in the fields and cause crop damage. Now there's a difference between just killing a animal for whatever reason or to kill it because it's hunting season, causing crop damage which is causing the people that farm those fields there lively hood, to keep people safe so planes can land and take off safely(air fields) and others.

Now that I read what you said most of you did not actually do so and dont really want to, which is good but to intentionally hit a bird with a plane which could not only pain to the bird but another person who is near, because you thought it was funny just isnt worth it. As far as PETA, I dont care about them, there just like tree huggers. I could care less about them.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Bass1

Getting back to the original subject, Just the other day I hit a plane with my bird.. Dag on , she hates that!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.