Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

Deja Vu!!!!!!!

Old 06-08-2008, 01:23 AM
ssrc30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deja Vu!!!!!!!

Ok, I may not be an expert on Deja Vu, but I think this will qualify.

Lastnight while sleeping, I had a dream. The dream was of me going out and buying a Airhogs Stormlauncher, I have been wanting to try one out for a while now. According to this dream, I was flying it out near my house when the wind picks up and slams the Stormlauncher into my face.

This morning when I woke up, I finally decided that I was going to go and buy that Stormlauncher and prove that dream wrong, I have this thing about wanting to be right all the time, and more often than not, it gets me into trouble. So, with the Stormlauncher in hand, i made my way home, the hobby shop is only half a block from where i live, and sete up the new toy for some flying fun.

Today was the ideal day for flying. The wind was at 0 and there wasn't so much as a cloud in the sky. Then it happened........

As I was flying the Stormlauncher through its paces, and there are quite a few things you can actually do with them, there was a gust of wind. The wind was so sudden that I lost control of the plane and there was nothing I could do about it. The wind carried the Stormlauncher through the air, up and over the windshield of my truck and BAM!!!!, straight into my face. No major harm done, but my nose paid for it in the worst way. Atleast the Stormlauncher will live to fly another day.

Happy Flying,

Steve
Old 06-08-2008, 05:35 PM
3DSAVAGE

Default RE: Deja Vu!!!!!!!

a dream of prophesy i see...
Old 06-08-2008, 06:20 PM
ssrc30

Default RE: Deja Vu!!!!!!!

Maybe so. I am not an expert on the meaning of dreams, but this one came back and bit me good lol