Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

The Bell ringer

Old 06-21-2008, 02:53 AM
Tercels
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Bell ringer

[&o]A man met with a horrible accident that left him without his arms. After a period of recuperation, he started looking in the classified section of the local newspaper to try and find a job. He saw that the church was looking for a bell ringer, and after thinking about it, he decided to apply for the job. When he presented himself before the holy father, the priest told him "My son, I would love to offer you the job in good Christian charity, but since you have no arms, how will you ring the bells"? The man replied "Let me show you, Father", and with that, he ran headfirst into the bell, and produced a large pealing sound! The Priest was taken aback, but told the man if he could do that everyday at noon, the job was his. Everything went well for a few days, but one day the armless man misjudged his aim and went flying out of the steeple into the ground below, landed on his head and was immediately killed. A crowd gathered, and as a policeman filled out an accident report, the Priest came running up to ask what happened. The officer asked the Priest "Father, do you know this man"? and the Priest replied "No, but his face rings a bell".
Old 06-21-2008, 03:10 AM
ssrc30

Default RE: The Bell ringer

LMFAOROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:40 AM
outdoorhunting

Have you even been in church or some really nice resturant & had gas really, really, bad? You know you can't pass it,so you just suffer through it, holding it in with all your will power!!! Finally, you get to go outside where you can pass the gas & - you can't, - where did it go !!!! All that gas had to go somewhere!! Any ideas?
Old 06-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Isaiah 40:31

ORIGINAL: outdoorhunting

Have you even been in church or some really nice resturant & had gas really, really, bad? You know you can't pass it,so you just suffer through it, holding it in with all your will power!!! Finally, you get to go outside where you can pass the gas & - you can't, - where did it go !!!! All that gas had to go somewhere!! Any ideas?

Wasn't there a discussion about this about a year ago on this forum? Or maybe it was the other one?
Old 06-24-2008, 01:56 AM
ClemenTang

say BURRRRP!!![:'(]
Old 06-24-2008, 08:39 AM
outdoorhunting

Wrong end. Although, that could explain some people's bad breath !!!
Old 09-25-2008, 08:40 AM
hugh m
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Tercels

[&o]A man met with a horrible accident that left him without his arms. After a period of recuperation, he started looking in the classified section of the local newspaper to try and find a job. He saw that the church was looking for a bell ringer, and after thinking about it, he decided to apply for the job. When he presented himself before the holy father, the priest told him "My son, I would love to offer you the job in good Christian charity, but since you have no arms, how will you ring the bells"? The man replied "Let me show you, Father", and with that, he ran headfirst into the bell, and produced a large pealing sound! The Priest was taken aback, but told the man if he could do that everyday at noon, the job was his. Everything went well for a few days, but one day the armless man misjudged his aim and went flying out of the steeple into the ground below, landed on his head and was immediately killed. A crowd gathered, and as a policeman filled out an accident report, the Priest came running up to ask what happened. The officer asked the Priest "Father, do you know this man"? and the Priest replied "No, but his face rings a bell".
Still requiring someone to ring the bell the priest reran the classified add and soon after another armless man shows up claiming to be the cousin of the first. After swearing to be a much better aim than his cousin the Priest gives him the job.
However after a few days the second man fell to his death on a sunday morn and when onlookers questioned the priest about his identity, he said "I don't know!.......... But he's a dead ringer for his cousin!"

Couldn't resist
Old 09-29-2008, 06:46 PM
P47Tbolt
My Feedback: (20)

Confucius say: Man who farts in church sits in his own pew.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:09 PM
FairTax4me

It travels up your spine and collects in your brain, and that's where (s word that rhymes with kitty) ideas come from!
Old 10-09-2008, 06:36 AM
SJNason

ORIGINAL: FairTax4me

It travels up your spine and collects in your brain, and that's where (s word that rhymes with kitty) ideas come from!

Aha! So thats where the term Brain Fart originated from. you should make that a Wikipidia entry.