Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

Possum Patrol

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 05:35 PM
hugger-4641
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possum Patrol

Peta members wont like this one, too bad for them. Anyway, I sometimes work night shift, 7pm till 7am, and will often fly one of my park flyers during my lunch break, usually about midnight. The front parking lot where I work is surrounded by several acres of grass with good lighting, just few small trees, and an outdoor break area. The other night I was flying my Super Cub around and had been standing in the same spot for several minutes. Appearently, this possum thought I was a tree and was headed straight for me. He was about 6 feet away before someone yelled at me, and I think it startled us both when I turned towards him. Of course, when he headed off across the grass, I couldn't resist buzzing him with the Super Cub. I hearded him around for several minutes before my battery finally gave out. I was litterally flying about 4 inches off the ground and almost clipped his ears a couple times. I was trying to get him to "play possum" but he just wouldn't do it. Anyhow, everyone at the break area had a good laugh out of it.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:58 PM
TakingFlight96

Default RE: Possum Patrol

Gave me a good laugh [sm=lol.gif]

TF96
Old 12-08-2008, 08:58 PM
scarletboa
My Feedback: (1)

should've have shaved that thing with your propeller.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:59 PM
hugger-4641
My Feedback: (6)

I tried, they're suprisingly agile when something is right on top of them!