RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Humor (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-humor-177/)
-   -   Post Your Funniest RC Video/Photo (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-humor-177/9590996-post-your-funniest-rc-video-photo.html)

Mr DJ 03-17-2010 07:21 PM

Post Your Funniest RC Video/Photo

<div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="font-size: small">He ya&rsquo;ll, I started a thread a few months ago called Post Your First Photos In R/C, it got a few brave takers but most of ya&rsquo;ll were toohttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_122.gif

Well, here&rsquo;s your chance to redeem yourselves and <span style="color: #0000ff">Man-Up </span>and post your funniestR/C videos or photos. I&rsquo;ll start since I&rsquo;m startin&rsquo; it up. Now I don&rsquo;t think it&rsquo;s all that funny but I remember oneLady told me she laughed almost from jump. But I will say this, about 8 minutes in, you may crack a smile or two. Now don&rsquo;t let me be the only fool, I mean, <span style="color: #0000ff">Man</span> out here, get to postin&rsquo;</span></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="font-size: small"></span></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="font-size: small">http://vimeo.com/7615128</span></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="font-size: small"></span></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="font-size: small">Mr DJ

If you post a photo, you have to tell us what's going on...</span></div>

invertmast 03-17-2010 08:07 PM

RE: Post Your Funniest RC Video/Photo

DJ,
i dont think any of us will be able to top your great sense of humor :)

Mr DJ 03-17-2010 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: invertmast

DJ,
U R my Main Man, Thomas...

Thank you, Sir...

Now I know you have a photo or video you're just dyin' to show us...

Mr DJ

invertmast 03-17-2010 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr DJ

ORIGINAL: invertmast

DJ,
U R my Main Man, Thomas...

Thank you, Sir...

Now I know you have a photo or video you're just dyin' to show us...

Mr DJ

Oh, i've got plenty of photo's.. just no funny ones. lol

quist 03-17-2010 09:00 PM

I don't think you should post anything that presents jets in a negative manner.

Mr DJ 03-17-2010 09:03 PM

ORIGINAL: quist

Thanks for your words, Quist... But my video is about selling my items that just happens to have a funny part or two in it... It has nothing to do with making jets out to be negative - I don't see how you came up with that, but it's ok.

Thanks again

Mr DJ

dubd 03-17-2010 09:05 PM

Mr Dj,

I think Quist is stating we as a community should not post videos or pictures of jets that violate rules or might make others suspicious. I am sure his post was not directed at your videos.

hvnmodels 03-17-2010 09:06 PM

<div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''><span style=''font-size: small''>He ya’ll, I started a thread a few months ago called Post Your First Photos In R/C, it got a few brave takers but most of ya’ll were too [img][/img]

Well, here’s your chance to redeem yourselves and <span style=''color: #0000ff''>Man-Up </span>and post your funniest or scariest R/C videos or photos, by now your scariest may be your funniest. I’ll start since I’m startin’ it up. Now I don’t think it’s all that funny but I remember one Lady told me she laughed almost from jump. But I will say this, about 8 minutes in, you may crack a smile or two. Now don’t let me be the only fool, I mean, <span style=''color: #0000ff''>Man</span> out here, get to postin’</span></div><div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''><span style=''font-size: small''> </span></div><div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''>http://<span style=''font-size: smal...7615128</span></div><div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''><span style=''font-size: small''> </span></div><div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''><span style=''font-size: small''>Mr DJ

If you post a photo, you have to tell us what's going on...</span></div>

You need to repost the "DONKEY" video!!!

Best one of all time!!!!

bevar 03-17-2010 09:06 PM

DJ,

It's because you have asked people to post their scariest R/C videos...and since you are addressing the jet forum...well...now do you understand? Your vids are pretty funny...some of the stuff on YouTube of people hitting the deck ETC are not. Lets hope no one digs up that kind of stuff again.

Beave

Thanks for your words, Quist... But my video is about selling my items that just happens to have a funny part or two in it... It has nothing to do with making jets out to be negative - I don't see how you came up with that, but it's ok.

Thanks again

Mr DJ

Mr DJ 03-17-2010 09:09 PM

ORIGINAL: dubd

Mr Dj,

I think Quist is stating we as a community should not post videos or pictures of jets that violate rules or might make others suspicious. I am sure his post was not directed at your videos.
Dubd,

I'm with you. I'll change the name to just funny video.

Many thanks...

Mr DJ

Mr DJ 03-17-2010 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: bevar

DJ,

It's because you have asked people to post their scariest R/C videos...and since you are addressing the jet forum...well...now do you understand? Your vids are pretty funny...some of the stuff on YouTube of people hitting the deck ETC are not. Lets hope no one digs up that kind of stuff again.

Beave

Thanks again

Mr DJ

I'm with you, Beave...titled changed. Now, show us what you got that will make us smile or die laughing...

Mr DJ

bevar 03-17-2010 09:30 PM

OK...I'm on it! Now...let me see...what did I do with those pictures of Pablo and Wagner with that...

Beave :D

bevar 03-17-2010 09:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just got off of the phone with Lewis. He said there indeed will be a sunglasses vendor this year at Jets over Kentucky. He mentioned that he made sure this one would be safe from the "Boys from Kentucky" so after a lengthy list of finalists...here is who he has chosen.

Best of luck Kirby!!!!

yeahbaby 03-17-2010 10:16 PM

OMG dude!!!! your pix made me laugh harder than the newest episode of South Park tonight!!! WTH is the best i could summon while i laughed at your embedded picture.

classic

Randy M. 03-17-2010 10:19 PM

And I had a post moved the other day for not being JET RELATED??

Randy M. 03-17-2010 10:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yaw cumon down n fly her in Tinasee.
woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey bubba, toss me that propane!

Now, it's jet related

jeteye 03-17-2010 10:26 PM

I just got off of the phone with Lewis. He said there indeed will be a sunglasses vendor this year at Jets over Kentucky. He mentioned that he made sure this one would be safe from the "Boys from Kentucky" so after a lengthy list of finalists...here is who he has chosen.

Best of luck Kirby!!!!

<span style="font-size: large">Now that's FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

S HARRIS 03-17-2010 10:41 PM

DUDE! OH NO YOU DIDN"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):)

bevar 03-17-2010 10:47 PM

OH YES HE DID!!!

ORIGINAL: S HARRIS

DUDE! OH NO YOU DIDN''T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):)

Randy M. 03-17-2010 10:48 PM

sorry bro,, you're supposed to be building, not looking here..

S HARRIS 03-17-2010 11:03 PM

I had to take a break!!!!!!! and get some fresh air.:eek:

rcjets_63 03-17-2010 11:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not sure if this is funny or scarey!!!!!

bevar 03-17-2010 11:26 PM

OK...who has the Major Woody pic from Kentucky????

rcjets_63 03-18-2010 01:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)

OK...who has the Major Woody pic from Kentucky????
You mean this one?

madmodelman 03-18-2010 05:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if you've seen this one.