Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Cessna Citation

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Cessna Citation

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2022, 05:49 AM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by $kyWalker
hello,
I ran across your model of the sr 71 it looks really awesome. I know this three is over 10 years old but I was hoping to get in touch with about the mold that was created to build this RC model. I am a start up space company and I am in search for the most coolest and most admired plane I could find to use as a research and exploration of high altitude, space and moon expedition. That’s right I am going to land an Radio controlled craft on the moon. I am going to accomplish this with partners who’s tech has already been created and is ready to be put together into a single craft. I see you have created the larges RC model of the SR 71 blackbird and your model would be a perfect fit for my plans on perusing this. Do you still the the molds? Or the plane it self? I am working on a small budget and am looking for donations of products and or really low cost. individuals and companies who donate to this project will continue as a future partnership in compensation to advance in the future growth and funds that are to be received by major donors and beneficiaries who will fund my company after this project is a success. When we land an RC craft with cameras and other sensors on the moon, as civilians with little financial support with its successful mission to conduct research and establish a foot print of an international civilian presence without government dictatorship we will be looked at as a impossible mission accomplished. We will do what NASA and Space X and other Large space agencies say is impossible for civilians to do with out them.
my aim is to send a large RC craft to the moon, land it and provide high resolution pictures and Video of earth and moon in real time. This data is to establish to the public real footage of space , moon, and earth.
once this project is completed we will receive major funding from high profile companies and individuals who have taken interest in space. I would like to show sending this craft to the moon on a budget is very possible and I have chosen your 18 foot RC model of the SR 71. We are in the early stages and I am collecting all the necessary materials that are needed to fit into a craft of your size. This will be accomplished with technology and equipment that is already available from individuals and companies. My goal is to collect these technologies and implement them into an single RC plane/rocket ( modified) with my knowledge and will launch and deliver to the moon our objective goal. I was amazed when I seen your sr 71 blackbird and I would like to see if you would be interested in this start up venture as to provide a mold of a completed craft or provide a mold so that I could have one built. This will be an event that will never be forgotten and those who support and supply any materials and or equipment will continue and be compensated when large funding is granted when the prototype is completed and launched. Please get back to me soon as your willingness to invest already built craft, the mold or for a very low cost to purchase your mold or a completed craft. Thank you for your consideration I know your time is valuable.
​​​​​​​thanks
Johnny Montez

Tracy is that you?