Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

yt pantera

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

yt pantera

Old 06-08-2011, 04:46 AM
budjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yt pantera

just wondered if any one had got there pantera kits yet and what were the impressions of it,i have a preproduction one and after a bit of fiddling around it has turned out to be a good flyer.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:06 PM
jetrichie

Default RE: yt pantera

One of the guys in our club has been talking about this for ages but it is always coming next month, he has given up and bought another jet now
Old 06-10-2011, 01:17 AM
budjet

[]HMMMMMMMM,so it looks like nobody else has got theirs yet,they were supposedly flying out of the door rapidly.thanks to martin at Yt i finally got all the mod bits for mine,clear canopy,new wing set and wing fences.have to say it now looks very scalish with the clear canopy.have yet to try the new wings ,still working on them but it flys well on the original wing but it does float a bit on landing.pity no one else has one as i look forward to some comments from other non trade related flyers.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:16 AM
RayStruik

I did pre-order one last year on Jet power. Reading all message on several forums I don't think mine will be delivered before next Jet power so I decided to look arround for an other plane. YT-International has preform a poor job although I like the plane very much.

Ray
Old 06-10-2011, 11:43 AM
bigplumbs
Banned

YT have let themselves and there customers down about as bad as you can get in my view.... Loads of Hype and no delivery

Dennis
Old 06-12-2011, 06:16 AM
kinverflyer

Second flight of our new Pantera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f9ev2DDr9k