Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

DER JET USA Announces new Vampire colors

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

DER JET USA Announces new Vampire colors

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 08:24 AM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DER JET USA Announces new Vampire colors

With the overwhelming success of the Vampire, DJM has released three new color schemes. Each have been documented for authenticity and are available for order now.

This brings to total six great choices for Vampire. Jim Hiller (JWM flight judge) flew his Vampire 2-3 times daily at the Jet World Masters event held in Dayton just a few weeks ago. His Vampire drew attention by many each time he flew. Jim is the master of "altitude / Airspeed" and marveled the onlookers by his "at idle" routine. . .

All interested in purchasing the DJM Vampire or Cougar may contact DerJetUSA through this post or directly by emailing [email protected] DJM has a growing dealer network worldwide. In the UK, contact Dave Wilshire @ Motors and Rotors.

Thank you,
Eric Clapp
DERJET USA
Jet Central turbines
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Hf10004.pdf (710.7 KB, 15 views)
Old 08-23-2011, 05:13 AM
DocYates
My Feedback: (102)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: DER JET USA Announces new Vampire colors

Wow. Those are awesome Eric. They are gonna look great.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:09 AM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DER JET USA Announces new Vampire colors

Doc:

Thank you. . .

In addition to the new colors, DJM has shaved close to 2lbs from the airframe with the release of new production twin booms and stab/elevator assembly. This much needed change was addressed to eliminate offsetting nose weight needed to bring the Vampire within balance range. My personal Vampire performs extremely well using our Rabbit which has 20lb thrust.

See all at GA Jets Super Jets South !

Regards,
Eric