Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

More regulations..

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

More regulations..

Old 09-30-2011, 01:35 AM
geneh-RCU
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default More regulations..

Looks like there are more regulations coming to kill our hobbies! If you can't have them shipped to the hobby shop or to you then what?

Dear Tower Hobbies Customer,

Many people are concerned with new government regulations that are designed to limit our hobby industry. You've probably heard about the new FAA regulations limiting our use of R/C airplanes and proposed shipping bans for R/C batteries.

New regulations are being considered regarding model rocket motors. This may not immediately impact your particular hobby but it's just another step toward regulation of materials used in hobbies and deserves your attention.

Old 09-30-2011, 01:42 PM
RAMFlyer
My Feedback: (65)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: More regulations..

Hopefully you sent your email to the govt. office involved with this problem! Tower was good enough to let us know who to email and even put upan example letter for us to use. Lettingthe governmentknow this negatively impacts our hobby is the only way a citizen has to stop such stupidity.