Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

To Customers of the Als Hobbies/GBRJET Habu 32 Turbine Conversion kits

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

To Customers of the Als Hobbies/GBRJET Habu 32 Turbine Conversion kits

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 02:15 PM
marc s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default To Customers of the Als Hobbies/GBRJET Habu 32 Turbine Conversion kits

This week sees the last batch of Habu 32 Pro Conversion kits heading out to Ali at Als Hobbies.........

The reason for the post is to thank all those of you who have purchased these kits from Ali or myself, its simply amazing to think that over 100 of these kits have been produced/sold in the last 18 months or so and hopefully have provided some entertainment for their owners along the way.

Big thanks to Ali who trusted me with his 'pre-launch' Habu 32 kit, which could have gone terribly wrong, thankfully it all worked out well

I have made over 200 individual tank mould halves, used over 6500 individual pieces of glass cloth, printed 500 pages of instructions and too many hours sitting with resin and paint brushes to even start to count!

Also thanks to Rich Chant for making the original moulds for the tank, Alex (UKRJET) for manufacturing all the superb twin walled pipes and Roger at Sequoia System who does all my cnc work and is a real perfectionist.

For me there is one last ask, for those who have the Habu 32 fitted with a Pro or Sport kit I would really like to see a shot of you and your model (video as well if you have one) so I can compile a "rogues gallery" of sorts.

Thank you,

marcs

PS I have 4 habu Pro pipes left and will make 4 'special order' Pro kits for anyone still after one, details are on my web site.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:27 PM
bigplumbs
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: To Customers of the Als Hobbies/GBRJET Habu 32 Turbine Conversion kits

I have one of the tanks from the sports kit (The one you have to make up yourself) if anyone would like to make me an offer to buy it

Deno
Old 01-29-2012, 02:59 PM
v8mini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: To Customers of the Als Hobbies/GBRJET Habu 32 Turbine Conversion kits

here is a photo of mine, still need a few bits to complete..... hopefully it wont be too long
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19992.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	1720767