Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet Central US Service Center

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet Central US Service Center

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 12:52 AM
smitty1001
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet Central US Service Center

USA JC owners are in for a real treat next time they send their engine in for 25-hour service interval! Kerry Sterner is the man behind the curtain and the service is top-notch! Team JC is lucky to have him come on board. Not like the service was exactly shabby before from the factory in MX with Juan an Co. but I bet this frees up the wizard to cook up new toys! Kerry, thanks for the great service and your time with technical discussion. Eric and Juan, keep up the great work, just when it would seem the customer service couldn't get any better - it did!

Disclaimer: yes a rep, yes paid full price for the 2 super bees, falcon and 2 rabbits I have purchased, yes pay $250+$20 shipping for 25-hr service and yes same (or higher) expectations as any other customer!

P.S. I bet the conejo was confused when it hopped out of the box in Bath, PA expecting to see his daddy in the delivery room in MX!?!
Old 02-10-2012, 10:42 AM
RCISFUN
My Feedback: (44)

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: Jet Central US Service Center

Hey Jim that is great news, especially for the guys in the States, i.e. no more shipping out of the country.

Actually now that I think about it I won’t have to ship out of my State!

I agree…. Juan needs to spend his time dreaming up new toys for us Jet Junkies!

Congratulations to the Jet Central Team and Kerry Sterner, this should prove to be a very good match and improve a service that I thought was not possible to top!

p.s. I hope Juan is still coming to KY Jets!!!!! We would all miss him if he didn't!
Old 02-10-2012, 11:13 AM
George
My Feedback: (57)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Jet Central US Service Center

Congrats Kerry and Eric!

Now Kerry will have something to do with his retirement time!!