Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Who sells Fly Eagle Jets in the US?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Who sells Fly Eagle Jets in the US?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 04:27 AM
General Jake

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who sells Fly Eagle Jets in the US?

Hi guys,
can someone point me to a site who sells Fly Eagle Jets in the US?
Thanks
Old 04-26-2012, 04:37 AM
FLY EAGLE JET

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who sells Fly Eagle Jets in the US?

Hi:

Send email to [email protected] (James)

Thanks

Old 04-26-2012, 04:39 AM
Dr Honda
My Feedback: (4)

There is a guy in San Perdo CA... but I don't think he stocks anything. I contacted them at the end of last summer about a model... and it was going to be +$300 and 3~4 weeks to ship. (obviously coming from China)

CARF did the same thing to me when I asked about a Rookie in February... but they needed 10 weeks to ship!!!!.

Personally... if a company is going to have a "USA" supplier... then they need to stock the models, and give me a legit price on the shipping. Otherwise... I want it for the standard "Overseas" pricing.

Needless to say... I didn't buy a model from either of them, because I find it completely unacceptable to do business that way.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:56 AM
ChrisPetersen
My Feedback: (3)

Lowell Wexler [email protected] . Super guy to deal with
Old 04-26-2012, 06:05 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

That's why......you let others buy them, pay shipping and fight with the supplier for delivery. Then they get tired and you get to buy the models from them in the classifieds without paying shipping from China + additional "nobody wants it" discount.

No disrespect, but I would not send money to China. I would only pay in the US with a good CC, one with no questions asked refund policy.

:-)
Old 04-26-2012, 07:26 AM
drdoom
My Feedback: (9)

Gerry Henshaw http://www.giantmodelproducts.com/
Old 04-26-2012, 01:41 PM
hooker53
My Feedback: (106)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: FalconWings

That's why......you let others buy them, pay shipping and fight with the supplier for delivery. Then they get tired and you get to buy the models from them in the classifieds without paying shipping from China + additional ''nobody wants it'' discount.

No disrespect, but I would not send money to China. I would only pay in the US with a good CC, one with no questions asked refund policy.

Plus One. Spot on!!!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

That's why......you let others buy them, pay shipping and fight with the supplier for delivery. Then they get tired and you get to buy the models from them in the classifieds without paying shipping from China + additional ''nobody wants it'' discount.

What RC company(s) have "no questions asked refund policy"?

Marty
Old 04-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Pepperpete

I was wondering the exact same thing.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:13 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

Fight with supplier for delivery? they are spitting models out on the norm of 4 months give or take a week or two, That doesn't seem like anything abnormal? or is this some first year issue thats still coming up?

Old 04-26-2012, 04:41 PM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: hyrumflyer84

+1 Lowell has been great to work with.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:43 PM
FenderBean

+2 and James is good guy also they both do way more than needed to make people happy. Im hard on them
ORIGINAL: dubd

ORIGINAL: hyrumflyer84

+1 Lowell has been great to work with.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:06 PM
rpm303
My Feedback: (18)

www.airwildpilotshop.com
They stock fly eagle jets
Old 04-27-2012, 01:31 AM
molo_30

ORIGINAL: Dr Honda

There is a guy in San Perdo CA... but I don't think he stocks anything. I contacted them at the end of last summer about a model... and it was going to be +$300 and 3~4 weeks to ship. (obviously coming from China)

CARF did the same thing to me when I asked about a Rookie in February... but they needed 10 weeks to ship!!!!.

Personally... if a company is going to have a ''USA'' supplier... then they need to stock the models, and give me a legit price on the shipping. Otherwise... I want it for the standard ''Overseas'' pricing.

Needless to say... I didn't buy a model from either of them, because I find it completely unacceptable to do business that way.

Tony, I understand your thoughts on US suppliers stocking models. Just consider the number of different models that FEJ has, and then times that by the number of different paint jobs the models each have and see whether you would be able to afford to stock them all!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:04 PM
jet time
My Feedback: (75)

Thanks for kind words guys. James and I understand what you go through waiting for your models. We do the best to get them out to you as fast as we can and do keep you posted along the way. We want them right when you get them and sometimes that takes a little longer, but about 8 weeks is what it takes. As I said, we do communicate along the way and answer any questions we can.
Again, Fender, Dubd and Chris, thank you. It has been a pleasure working with all of you.
Anyone else, let me know if I can help with your purchase.

Lowell
Old 05-03-2012, 07:13 PM
seflyer
My Feedback: (12)

Lowell has been beyond helpful with me as well, great service.

Kevin
Old 05-03-2012, 07:19 PM
jet time
My Feedback: (75)

Thanks Kevin. The A-10 ships tomorrow!! Enjoy it. Can't wait to see at Best in the West.
Take care.

Lowell
Old 05-04-2012, 04:07 AM
mr_matt
My Feedback: (10)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Personally... if a company is going to have a ''USA'' supplier... then they need to stock the models, and give me a legit price on the shipping. Otherwise... I want it for the standard ''Overseas'' pricing.

What is "Overseas" pricing? Is it less?
Old 05-04-2012, 06:47 AM
PaulD
My Feedback: (39)

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: molo_30

Tony, I understand your thoughts on US suppliers stocking models. Just consider the number of different models that FEJ has, and then times that by the number of different paint jobs the models each have and see whether you would be able to afford to stock them all!
The issue I have is that the Chinese want ALL of your money up front before they will start on your order. And then you just wait however long it takes. In spite of them quoting you 10 weeks for a Rookie, CARF is different, they do stock product in the US and the shipping is reasonable - even if you do factory order.

PaulD
Old 05-04-2012, 08:25 AM
FenderBean

I dont think you would want standard overseas shipping, since fej pays half of the shipping now. [:-] try pricing this stuff your self and if you can find it cheaper let us know
Old 05-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Damo260

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: mr_matt

What is ''Overseas'' pricing? Is it less?
As a Rep for FEJ the price list that FEJ gave me is the same prices around the world only reason the price would change for example when I do the exchange rates form US dollars to Australian dollars we might pay more or less it depends on the day of the exchange rates but that’s only time the price are different.

Damo
Old 05-08-2012, 03:06 AM
molo_30

ORIGINAL: Damo260

ORIGINAL: mr_matt

What is ''Overseas'' pricing? Is it less?
As a Rep for FEJ the price list that FEJ gave me is the same prices around the world only reason the price would change for example when I do the exchange rates form US dollars to Australian dollars we might pay more or less it depends on the day of the exchange rates but that’s only time the price are different.

Damo
Except that customers that buy direct from the factory get a discount on shipping. Dealers don't and have to wear the whole freight cost.