Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

New Jacknife pricing and contact info

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

New Jacknife pricing and contact info

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Jack Holland
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jacknife pricing and contact info

Hello Jet modelers,
We moved from South Texas to Wolfe City, Texas a couple of months back to provide better schooling for my children, and get "away" from the border. and be closer to the Jet GANGS. Our contact info is on the website at www.wereoutofthisworld.com
We have some new Jacknife pricing offered for this "BEAST" Roger Kirchner's second Knife ARP (almost ready to paint) is being finished as we speak and will be in his hot little hands mid week after the Central Texas Jet Rally. I have open tables for build work after that and will accept new projects then. I will open the TX at Austin for a "try it before you buy one" on my Jacknife now 7 yrs old and going strong. I had a great showing at MAB, although Roger didn't fair as well. R&D is over Rog, that's enough.lol
I also will be offering the Jacknife to a handful of modelers in primer, not rigged, in order to be a little more price friendly in these budget sensitive times. You can call me for details, pricing, and cash back incentives, rep plans etc..

Thanks to everyone for their continued support,
Jack Holland

Order a Jacknife this week and it can be delivered to Kentucky Jets....no not painted...well maybe! CALL ME FOR THE CASH incentives....it's for real, and NEVER been done in all my jet years. I spoke to a few fellas at MAB about this deal, it's pretty sweet!!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Pepperpete

Default RE: New Jacknife pricing and contact info

13 thousand dollars and that's not including a turbine? I think I'm going to be working a weee bit longer for this one...
Old 05-14-2012, 06:20 PM
SinCityJets

I will tell you this, it is the strongest lay up in the market. great product with the best available hardware. Jack builds a great product.

Chad
Old 05-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Jack Holland

Hey Pete,
You are correct, but with a hand painted/hand polished 3 color scheme. 15 sheets of Promark rivets, wing tanks, clear canopy, 3 tank fuel system, bypass/tailpipe, JMP gear w/door cylinders installed.
It's not mass produced, but totally hand crafted one at a time. Come to Kentucky Jets and fly one...a true pleasure to fly, enjoyable, zero bad habits fast or slow, upright or inverted. BIG, EASY to see for older eyes, and flies for 14 minutes with a little throttle management. I have a incentive program that will put cash back in your pocket for Knife owners, but you have to CALL for details. My ready to paint Jacknife, with landing gear, and hinging is much less, but you must call for this,

Thanks for looking,
Jack Holland
Old 05-14-2012, 09:19 PM
PaulD
My Feedback: (39)

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: Pepperpete

13 thousand dollars and that's not including a turbine? I think I'm going to be working a weee bit longer for this one...
Hey if BVM can ask 12 grand for a Made-In-the-USA Ultra Bandit then hell, what's another grand for a hand painted JackKnife.

PaulD
Old 05-14-2012, 09:25 PM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

I used to think the BVM ultra bandit is overpriced....
Old 05-14-2012, 09:59 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

ORIGINAL: DiscoWings

Well the answer is simple, don't buy one. But a super bandit or firebird or almost any high end jet and have it hand built and painted and see how it compares. This is one man who does it all himself. It's not a mass produced, factory built airplane. Is there price high, yup, is the quality there, from all I've seen and heard it is, is it worth it, guess that's up to the people considering one.
Doesn't do anyone any good to ***** and moan about the price, so if it's not worth the money to you, don't buy one. I would much rather own a jacknife than anything from comp arf or most other manufactures.
I sincerely wish jack the best of luck, I would love a jacknife, I just can't justify any other jets right now with how little time I have to fly.

ORIGINAL: DiscoWings

Old 05-14-2012, 10:01 PM
kevinthoele

Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts

I have flown the Jacknife and let me tell you it is awesome. They are more than the China arfs but much better quality for sure. One day I will have to have one. For those that want to go fast and land slow for years to come. This is a great choice!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote]ORIGINAL: LGM Graphix

I would much rather own a jacknife than anything from comp arf or most other manufactures.

For real.

For sport jets, the reality for me is stuff I can afford like a Starfire. The dream for me is the super high-end stuff like a Firebird or a Jack-knife. I saw the JK up close at Kentucky, and it's a Cadillac. I didn't get to fly it, but I saw her fly and I'd spend my money on that over an UB or UF any day. Next time I get a good-paying gig, I'm gonna pull the trigger on one.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:40 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

[quote]ORIGINAL: YellowAircraft

ORIGINAL: LGM Graphix

I would much rather own a jacknife than anything from comp arf or most other manufactures.

For real.

For sport jets, the reality for me is stuff I can afford like a Starfire. The dream for me is the super high-end stuff like a Firebird or a Jack-knife. I saw the JK up close at Kentucky, and it's a Cadillac. I didn't get to fly it, but I saw her fly and I'd spend my money on that over an UB or UF any day. Next time I get a good-paying gig, I'm gonna pull the trigger on one.
Owning any of Tom Cooks designs is awesome. I love myfirebird and have a hustler coming soon, those were my must have airplanes, the knife would surely be next on the sport jet list.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:30 AM
FMRR

Jack Holland is one of the nicest,honest, down to earth guys I have ever met in this hobby.His jet speaks for it's self...."perfection" well worth the money.Jack I look forward to seeing you again this year at Kentucky and watching that master piece of yours fly. LGM will you be doing a build thread on the Hustler?
Old 05-24-2012, 06:08 AM
sskianpour
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anybody have Jack's number? I sent seen to find it on the website. I only find his email! Thanks!

Shaz
Old 05-24-2012, 08:45 AM
grbaker
My Feedback: (29)

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

from the website:

(903) 496-2939