Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

FEJ T-Shirts

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

FEJ T-Shirts

Old 04-17-2013, 09:03 PM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FEJ T-Shirts

Shirts can be ordered here: http://www.customink.com/designs/fej..._-button-_-end For wristbands, PM me your size and shipping address.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:20 PM
rcjets_63
My Feedback: (4)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: FEJ T-Shirts

I ordered my shirt and did the rush delivery by Thurs April 25th to make sure I had it in time for Top Gun. Standard delivery was May 2nd.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:01 PM
jetpilot
My Feedback: (48)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Got mine coming by 25th
Scott
Old 04-18-2013, 05:04 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Just in-case anyone forgot about this great thread on their pipes that Andy made

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_89..._1/key_/tm.htm
Old 04-18-2013, 05:30 AM
dubd

T-shirts are available in different sizes. Just click on the link in the original post to place your order.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:24 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: gunradd

Just in-case anyone forgot about this great thread on their pipes that Andy made

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_89..._1/key_/tm.htm
Yeah, that memory is still fresh in my mind even though it occured in 2009.

Here was the tally of lost jets due to inferior pipes was before my threads forced them to address the issue:

7 EA F-18 1/7
7 EA F-16 1/8
3 EA F-15 1/9
1 EA F-15 1/7
4 EA F-16 1/5.5
3 EA Rafale 1/9
1 EA F-18 1/8

The list was growing and I had over 30 when the mods shut down the thread for good and these were just PIPES ALONE! I wonder how many people have lost FEJ jets due to overall poor quality. I would be willing to bet it's over 100.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:34 AM
dubd

I wonder how many jets have crashed due to stab failure.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Reinol
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shirts ordered for my son and I!!!!
Express Delivery
Old 04-18-2013, 10:25 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Got mine on order with rush for TG!!

We all need to get a group pic with our non fly eagle planes and shirts!
Old 04-18-2013, 10:40 AM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

If I was able to attend Top Gun i'd be joining you guys
Old 04-20-2013, 10:25 PM
dubd

Shirts are still available.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:37 PM
jetpilot

Mine already shipped!
Scott
Old 04-21-2013, 04:08 AM
yeahbaby
My Feedback: (21)

Received 58 Likes on 47 Posts

I know of atleast two that will be in Mississippi, size extra medium!! HO ho HO
Old 04-21-2013, 09:32 AM
DavidR
My Feedback: (1)

So you guys bought some unproven models, because they were cheap, then didn't inspect them to make sure they were flight worthy, then they crashed, and now you have a witch hunt going on? Classic, I love it!
Old 04-21-2013, 09:37 AM
jetpilot

David,
I didnt know what witches were capable of. I have a new respect for them! They are some bad b*tches!
Im mean they ride brooms and all, but d*mn! Their good!
Never trust a witch!
Scott
Old 04-21-2013, 11:00 AM
dubd

David, how is a $7000 model cheap? You must be doing back strokes in a swimming pool filled with $100 bills to scoff at $7000. The additional $13,000 worth of equipment was all top shelf too. I bought the plane because I believed what the rep told me about it's quality and durability. The fault here is in me trusting what someone who uses the word "friend" said about the product he was representing. And to repeat what has been said 100 times already, FEJ planes are the most expensive Chinese jets now.

Old 04-21-2013, 11:52 AM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: DavidR

So you guys bought some unproven models, because they were cheap, then didn't inspect them to make sure they were flight worthy, then they crashed, and now you have a witch hunt going on? Classic, I love it!
David,

Your not in favor of warning people not to buy these jets? Moreover, dudb's jet was inspected by the FACTORY as built properly according to their own established building guidlines. What else do you want man? If it takes a witch hunt to get rid of the evil witch, more power to the people! Would you rather see them continue to rip people off? Would you rather see them continue to make unsafe jets for the one day that one goes into a crowd at MS Jets? How exactly would you have it David?
Old 04-21-2013, 01:41 PM
rcjetn
My Feedback: (2)

Obvious troll. Quit feeding

Jack
Old 04-21-2013, 01:44 PM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: rcjetn

Obvious troll. Quit feeding

Jack
DavidR IS NOT a toll. He's one of the pioneers in this hobby. It's just his opinion. Not trolling. He rarely posts these days because of all of the negativity you see on RCU. This kind of thing just isn't his bag.

Andy
Old 04-21-2013, 02:11 PM
rcjetn
My Feedback: (2)

Wikipedia: Troll: In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

A discussion about t-shirts is interrupted by a guy that says you're all a bunch of idiots for buying the models in the first place and should have known better and this isn't trolling? C'mon.

Jack
Old 04-21-2013, 03:17 PM
DavidR
My Feedback: (1)

Yup, I'm a troll! Now that's some funny stuff too.

There has been a proliferation of the Chinese ARF's over the course of the last several years, some factories churning out several new "models" over a short time period. Sorry that you guys have lost airplanes, and big dollars worth of ancillary gear. It sucks but it happens in this hobby. It's always a case of buyer beware, and unfortunately our hobby has gravitated away from building and to the instant gratification of flying some cool looking stuff. Every one of these Chinese companies has had numerous problems with their quality. I was part of one of these "witch hunts" several years back when a certain well known turbine company's engines were toasting rear bearings, shedding blades on turbine wheels and leaving tail ones on the runway at major events. (Incidentally one of my tail cones that departed is still used to put tires on BVM wheels). I still build my airplanes just because I want to know that the components used, and the structure is up to the task at hand. Your mileage may vary.....

DR
Old 04-21-2013, 05:38 PM
jetster81

There has been a proliferation of the Chinese ARF's over the course of the last several years, some factories churning out several new "models" over a short time period. Sorry that you guys have lost airplanes, and big dollars worth of ancillary gear. It sucks but it happens in this hobby. It's always a case of buyer beware, and unfortunately our hobby has gravitated away from building and to the instant gratification of flying some cool looking stuff. Every one of these Chinese companies has had numerous problems with their quality. I was part of one of these "witch hunts" several years back when a certain well known turbine company's engines were toasting rear bearings, shedding blades on turbine wheels and leaving tail ones on the runway at major events. (Incidentally one of my tail cones that departed is still used to put tires on BVM wheels). I still build my airplanes just because I want to know that the components used, and the structure is up to the task at hand. Your mileage may vary.....

DR
You are so right David,

Old 04-21-2013, 05:58 PM
Skymac
My Feedback: (8)

There has been a proliferation of the Chinese ARF's over the course of the last several years, some factories churning out several new ''models'' over a short time period. Sorry that you guys have lost airplanes, and big dollars worth of ancillary gear. It sucks but it happens in this hobby. It's always a case of buyer beware, and unfortunately our hobby has gravitated away from building and to the instant gratification of flying some cool looking stuff. Every one of these Chinese companies has had numerous problems with their quality. I was part of one of these ''witch hunts'' several years back when a certain well known turbine company's engines were toasting rear bearings, shedding blades on turbine wheels and leaving tail ones on the runway at major events. (Incidentally one of my tail cones that departed is still used to put tires on BVM wheels). I still build my airplanes just because I want to know that the components used, and the structure is up to the task at hand. Your mileage may vary.....

DR

VERY well said! You might as well put this whole bashing over on "topix" It's about the most childish thing I've seen in a long time. I've never had a FEJ but it's not to say I never will, but you can better believe if I do, only the skin will be FEJ. These airplanes are not coming over in the container "Turn-Key". It's should be well known that you had best triple check everything on these airframes no matter what brand it may be because they have all had their failures over the past few years. Bottom line is, you built it, your responsibility to insure it's 100% flight worthy... I've never had an ARF that I didn't check everything on, and to amazement I've never had sometime to self destruct in the air yet and I challenge you to fly harder than me.

I think if I get bored this fall I'll build a FEJ Tornado just for giggles, maybe a F14 if I win a few scratch offs... There's my troll post....
Old 04-21-2013, 06:16 PM
dubd

What's childish is running a business and not responding to your customer's emails. What's childish is lying to your customers and try and twist the story after the crash. What is childish is offering your customer a 27% discount on another plane rather trying to figure out the cause of the crash.

You don't have to agree with us boycotting FEJ, that is completely ok. However if you ever spend your hard earned money on one of their planes in the future, I hope it is safe and reliable because our feedback.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:47 PM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: dubd

What's childish is running a business and not responding to your customer's emails. What's childish is lying to your customers and try and twist the story after the crash. What is childish is offering your customer a 27% discount on another plane rather trying to figure out the cause of the crash.

You don't have to agree with us boycotting FEJ, that is completely ok. However if you ever spend you hard earned money on one of their planes in the future, I hope it is safe and reliable because our feedback.
+1

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.