Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Strange Statement on FEJ's Website. They are being sued?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Strange Statement on FEJ's Website. They are being sued?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 01:11 AM
Pepperpete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange Statement on FEJ's Website. They are being sued?

I know nobody wants another FEJ thread but what does the following mean? I've translated the text with google translater but it isn't very clear to me. Yes I agree that all FEJ threads should die and I'm embarrassed to start this one...but I am VERY curious.

声明:与5IRCç½‘ç«™çš„å•†ä¸šçº çº·

1. 本公å¸å‡ºäº§äº†ä¸€å°2ç±³7,3D版æ*¼10机, 为了使全国模å‹,å¯ä»¥èŠ±å°é’±,进阶喷气 模型,å› æ*¤æˆ‘å…¬å¸,决定ä¸è®¡æˆæœ¬,ä½Žä»·é” €å”®2ç±³7æ*¼10机,3D版, 售价12800人民å¸,为了这件事,ä¼¤å®³äº†ç‰ˆä ¸»ä¸Žç«™é•¿çš„ç§äººåˆ©ç›Šã€‚

2.åŽŸå› : 大家还记的,北京有一ä½å«å°è‘£å…ˆç”Ÿçš„å Œè¡Œ,手里有一款2ç±³7çš„3D版大æ*¼10?å¯ä»¥å œæ‚¬,飞3D动作å—?è¿™å°é£žæœºç›®å‰å·²ç»ç”Ÿäº §è¶…过100å°,投资方就是5IRC的站长æŽé¹å… ˆç”Ÿ,生产方就是版主北京å°è‘£å…ˆç”Ÿ,ç”±äº Žæˆ‘飞鹰模型的2ç±³7æ*¼10,3D版的售价æ‰128 00å¸ã€‚è¿™æ ·çš„å”®ä»·æŠµè§¦åˆ°ç«™é•¿ä¸Žç‰ˆä¸»çš„ 利益,å› æ*¤ä»–们å°é”飞鹰在网站的帖å*, 并使用ä¸å®žçš„言论,伤害我公å¸å誉,è¿™ 部分已ç»å§”托律师全æƒå¤„ç†,ä¸å†è¯´æ˜Žã €‚

3.当我公å¸å‘现,网站说我们å‘布ä¸å®žå• †å“å®£ä¼ è¨€è®º,ç«™é•¿æ–¹è¯´ä»–ä¸ºäº†å¹¿å¤§æ¨¡å‹ åˆ©ç›Š,å°é”我公å¸çš„å‘帖,æˆ‘ä»¬å°±æ‰“ç”µè¯ ä¸Žç«™é•¿æŽé¹å…ˆç”Ÿæ²Ÿé€š,æ‰çŸ¥é“,原æ¥ç«™é•¿ æŽé¹å…ˆç”Ÿæ˜¯,å°è‘£å…ˆç”Ÿçš„金主,也投资了 ä¸å°‘钱。飞机生产了100多å°éƒ½å–ä¸å‡ºåŽ »,è¦æ±‚我公å¸å¿…é¡»è¦æ高售价,以å…ç«™é• ¿è¿™è¾¹çš„飞机å–ä¸å‡ºåŽ»ã€‚如果ä¸åŒæ„æé «˜å”®ä»·,就全力å°é”我公å¸çš„产å“。

4.ç»è¿‡åŒæ–¹å商,并且与2ç±³7æ*¼10,3D机,设 计方北京å°è‘£å…ˆç”Ÿæ²Ÿé€šè¿‡,站长方è¦æ±‚æ ˆ‘飞鹰公å¸å¿…需将2ç±³7æ*¼10机æ高售价,å ¹¶ä¸”è¦ä¸Žç«™é•¿æ–¹ç»Ÿä¸€ä»·é’±å¯¹å¤–销售,è®©å¹ ¿å¤§æ¨¡å‹è‡ªå·±é€‰æ‹©,采è´*哪一方。

5.ç»è¿‡æˆ‘飞鹰公å¸è‚¡ä¸œè®¨è®ºåŽ,还是åšå† ³è¦å°†2ç±³7æ*¼10,3D机,国内销售12800äººæ°‘å¸ ,å› æ*¤ä¸Žç«™é•¿æŽé¹å…ˆç”Ÿå’Œç”Ÿäº§å•†åŒ—京å°è ‘£å…ˆç”Ÿè°ˆåˆ¤ç ´è£‚。

6.为了维护公å¸çš„信誉,本公å¸å†³å®šé‡‡å –法律行动。ä¸åœ¨ç½‘站上å£èˆŒä¹‹äº‰ã€‚ä¸€å ˆ‡é™å¾…å¸æ³•è°ƒæŸ¥ã€‚

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR SAYS...

Disclaimer: commercial dispute with 5IRC website

A. The Company produced with a 2 m 7,3 D version of the F-10 aircraft, in order to make the national model friends, you can spend a little, advanced jet model, so I decided regardless of cost, low sales 2 m 7 F-10 aircraft , 3D version, priced at 12,800 yuan, for this thing hurts moderators and owners private interests.

2 reasons: we still remember that Beijing has a petit TUNG peers, hands have a 2 m 7 3D Edition F-10? Can hover, fly 3D action do? This aircraft has now produced more than 100 Taiwan, the investor is 5IRC webmaster Mr. Li Peng, a small producer is withheld Beijing TUNG, because my Eagle model 2 m 7 F 10,3 D version sells only 12,800 coins. So the price to the owners and moderators of conflict of interest, so they blocked Eagle posts on the site, and use false statements, harm our reputation, this part has been a lawyer in dealing, no explanation.

3 When I found the site that we publish false propaganda rhetoric goods, webmaster Fang said he to the interests of the majority of friends die, blocking my company's post, we'll call Mr. Li Peng, to communicate with the station, he realized Station long Mr. Li Peng, the small TUNG gold master, has also invested a lot of money. Produced more than 100 aircraft are sold, the company asked me to have to raise prices in order to avoid the side of the aircraft owners can not sell. If you do not agree to raise their prices, our products fully blocked.

4 After mutual consultation, and with the 2 m 7 F 10,3 D machines, designer Beijing Small TUNG communicated, Master's request I need Eagle F-10 will be 2 meters 7 machine to increase the price, and with the station rectangular unified external sales price, so that the majority of their choice friends die, procurement which side.

5 After my discussion Eagle Company, or resolutely to 2 m 7 F 10,3 D machines, domestic sales of 12,800 yuan, and is therefore webmaster Mr. Li Peng and manufacturers Beijing Small TUNG talks.

6 In order to maintain the company's reputation, the company decided to take legal action. Not in a war of words on the website. All waiting for the judicial investigation.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:54 AM
hotspot 01

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Strange Statement on FEJ's Website. They are being sued?

This is on the F14 crash thread.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:07 AM
marcpamjoce

I hope they go out of business and close their damn doors.  Nobody wants their death traps!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2013, 05:22 AM
hotspot 01

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I just hope People who have sent money don't get burnt could be some very nervous people in the model fraternity.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:33 AM
marcpamjoce

ORIGINAL: hotspot 01

I just hope People who have sent money don't get burnt could be some very nervous people in the model fraternity.
Can't help not to feel bad for the people who has read these threads and still sent them money. I actually kind of chuckle to myself.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:43 AM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Fly Eagle Jet,

I was contacted by the owner this evening and he was pleased to see you are offering to send him the bulkheads ETC. that were not included with the servo trays with the first shipment to him.

You have all of his contact information (address, phone number, name ETC) so please send him the items at your earliest convenience.

Please also reply here with a confirmation that you are working with the owner and community at large to assist in resolving this issue. It will show your true intent of trying to make your products better and that you support what you build.

Thank you,

Beave

quote:

ORIGINAL: FLY EAGLE JET

The F18 was shipped with directly drive on his model. If you want to change it to be mechanism system , you will need to change complete bulkhead former design. We do not recommend customer to change himself.
Now, if you need complete Stuff to repair and change, we can send stuffs to you by emailing us.
Thanks

Old 05-27-2013, 08:25 AM
PhilYabelli
Banned

No, FEJ is doing the suing.  Any mention of FEJ was banned from the Chinese jet forum, because the owners of the Chinese jet forum sell a similar J-10 jet to the one FlyEagle does, and the owners of the forum were upset that the FEJ one cost less, and demanded that FEJ raise their price.  FEJ refused, so all the posts about FEJ were removed, and any mention of FEJ planes banned.
Does not look like FEJ was in the wrong on this, does it?
Old 05-29-2013, 04:23 AM
FLY EAGLE JET

Statement: Commercial  Dispute with Website 5IRC

1. A 3D version J10 (106 inches) was produced by FEJ, whose retail price was 12800 RMB. The reason for FEJ offering such low price, regardless of cost, is in the hope that jet fans in <country-region><place>China</place></country-region> could enjoy jets by spending less money. However, such benefits hurt the personal interests between moderator and webmaster.

2. Reasons: Did you still remember that Mr. Tung in Beijing who owned a 3D version J10 (106 inches)that could hover and did 3D version ? Currently, such 3D version J10 that Mr. Tung owned has been produced over 100. Its investor is webmaster of 5IRC Li Peng, and manufacturer is the moderator, Mr Tung from Beijing, of 5IRC. The low price of FEJ 3D version J10 hurts their interests, so they blocked the thread by claiming the FEJ low price being untruthful, which harmed FEJ      reputation. This matter had been entrusted to lawyer and FEJ would not make further explanations.

3. It was founded out that our thread was blocked by 5IRC , whose webmaster claimed his block was for the benefits of most jet fans. FEJ called Li Pengthe webmasterto discuss and to negotiate the matter.

It then founded out that Li Peng was the investor of Mr. Tung. Over 100 jets had been produced, but could not attract the buyers. As a result, they asked FEJ to raise the price; if not, they then blocked our thread.

4. After negotiation with webmaster and Mr. Tung, the 3D J10 (106 inches) owner, The  5IRC webmaster required FEJ company of raising the retail price of J10 (106 inches) as well as staying in the same price line as webmaster did. So the jet fans could choose the jets freely.

5. FEJ shareholders determined to sell the 3D J10 (106 inches) at 12800 RMB in China after discussion. As a result, the negotiation among Li Peng and Manufacturer Mr. Tung went break.

6. For FEJ reputation, FEJ will adopt judicial procedure rather than arguing on the website.All wait for the judicial investigation.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:42 AM
siclick33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is the FEJ model a splash of Mr Tung's model?

Same model, same size but cheaper [8D].
Old 05-29-2013, 07:41 AM
bluescoobydoo

so they have low prices for the locals but charge everyone else high prices, that's really nice to know!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:30 AM
rhklenke
My Feedback: (24)

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Two Chinese companies fighting about "copyright infringement" - Classic!

Bob