Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Keeping FEJ Honest

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Keeping FEJ Honest

Old 05-27-2013, 09:21 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Keeping FEJ Honest

ORIGINAL: PhilYabelli

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: KingTech Ltd

Here's our effort,

After messages ''delivered'' from FEJ and discussions within KingTech, we have decided to cease supply to FEJ to also prevent grey market engines from FEJ. Any engine sold, offered, discussed by FEJ and from it's dealers (Authorized KT Dealers not applied) we suggest you to contact Barry at KingTech Int'l for its registration and warranty validity.

Best Regards,
Barry Hou, KT Int'l in accordance to
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
Chuang, Wen-Fu (Chief Executive and Engineer)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
Are you sure you were actually talking to FEJ? At least one person here claiming to be from FEJ does not really seem to be.

Phil, I would think that since they are the ones who hold the contract they would know who to talk to lol..
Maybe, but you your self seem to have been fooled by someone pretending to be the owner of FEJ responding here, so who knows?

Me? Are you talking about that Johnnie Wang guy? Naw, I believe he is a friend of the owner of FEJ.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:27 AM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's our effort,

After messages ''delivered'' from FEJ and discussions within KingTech, we have decided to cease supply to FEJ to also prevent grey market engines from FEJ. Any engine sold, offered, discussed by FEJ and from it's dealers (Authorized KT Dealers not applied) we suggest you to contact Barry at KingTech Int'l for its registration and warranty validity.

Best Regards,
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
Are you sure you were actually talking to FEJ? At least one person here claiming to be from FEJ does not really seem to be.

Phil, I would think that since they are the ones who hold the contract they would know who to talk to lol..
Phil, Andy is correct, we know who we were talking to and what is going on. FEJ has been using our products distributed in Taiwan and China and sold elsewhere in the world, including U.S., a clear dishonest defiance of KingTech distribution structure and policies.

Regards,
Barry
Old 05-27-2013, 09:27 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's our effort,

Best Regards,
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
It's a shame that FEJ is practicing unethical business transactions with Kingtech products. I applaud you for supporting Barry and standing up for your own business. I will continue to support Barry and Kingtech as I believe you both have demonstrated a high level of integrity and loyalty to your customers.

Best,
Dantley
Old 05-27-2013, 09:28 AM
PhilYabelli
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's our effort,

Best Regards,
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
Are you sure you were actually talking to FEJ?At least one person here claiming to be from FEJdoes not really seem to be.

Maybe, but you your self seem to have been fooled by someone pretending to be the owner of FEJ responding here, so who knows?

Me? Are you talking about that Johnnie Wang guy? Naw, I believe he is a friend of the owner of FEJ.
Yes. Only the moderators would really know, but it appears to me that might be a fake person.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:30 AM
PhilYabelli
Banned

ORIGINAL: marquisvns

Here's our effort,

Best Regards,
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
Are you sure you were actually talking to FEJ?At least one person here claiming to be from FEJdoes not really seem to be.

Phil, Andy is correct, we know who we were talking to and what is going on. FEJ has been using our products distributed in Taiwan and China and sold elsewhere in the world, including U.S., a clear dishonest defiance of KingTech distribution structure and policies.

Regards,
Barry
So FEJwas only allowed to sell your engines to China and Taiwan, and they were selling to the rest of the world anyway?That says alot about their ethics.

Old 05-27-2013, 12:18 PM
weazel1

Here's our effort,

After messages "delivered" from FEJ and discussions within KingTech, we have decided to cease supply to FEJ to also prevent grey market engines from FEJ. Any engine sold, offered, discussed by FEJ and from it's dealers (Authorized KT Dealers not applied) we suggest you to contact Barry at KingTech Int'l for its registration and warranty validity.

Best Regards,
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
bravo sir gained respect here with me
Old 05-27-2013, 03:54 PM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

What is interesting I suppose is that one day the remnants of FEJ...or more directly the former owners and employees will ask themselves how and when did we fail?

Well...the biggest issue is the elephant in the room...the one that has always been there...their shoddy products and that mostly they focused on looking better than actually making them better. Yes, some of their jets are successful...sort of. While I see some friends flying them well...they are not like the similar from SM and JL, CARF ETC..whose jets can easily make 300 flights and more with little effort. You just don't see that with FEJ models.

That being said...Dantley's F-14 was the tipping point. Up until then people complained but were typically beat back by the shills and Fan Boys but Dantley's F-14 crash took on a life of it's own and brought out all the dirty laundry...the years of pipe failures...the years of airframe failures and the incredibly poor customer service and humiliating business practices that the management team at FEJ employ.

The F-18 thread is another fine example. Assistance offered but then silence when accepted. It’s just another feather in the cap of their failed business model. Then we find out about the issues with Kingtech and Barry…one of the most liked and reputable turbine manufacturers/dealers out there.

Well for those of you with your heads buried in the sand (or elsewhere) you simply have to now see the light. When Fly Eagle Jets asks themselves “where did we failâ€â€¦their answer will be the reflection they see in the mirror looking back at them.

On a side note…I made the decision this afternoon on the turbine that will be going into my new KingCat…er…the MarleyCat and it’s going to be from Barry, a Kingtech 140.

Beave
Old 05-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: bevar

What is interesting I suppose is that one day the remnants of FEJ...or more directly the former owners and employees will ask themselves how and when did we fail?

Well...the biggest issue is the elephant in the room...the one that has always been there...their shoddy products and that mostly they focused on looking better than actually making them better. Yes, some of their jets are successful...sort of. While I see some friends flying them well...they are not like the similar from SM and JL, CARF ETC..whose jets can easily make 300 flights and more with little effort. You just don't see that with FEJ models.

That being said...Dantley's F-14 was the tipping point. Up until then people complained but were typically beat back by the shills and Fan Boys but Dantley's F-14 crash took on a life of it's own and brought out all the dirty laundry...the years of pipe failures...the years of airframe failures and the incredibly poor customer service and humiliating business practices that the management team at FEJ employ.

The F-18 thread is another fine example. Assistance offered but then silence when accepted. It’s just another feather in the cap of their failed business model. Then we find out about the issues with Kingtech and Barry…one of the most liked and reputable turbine manufacturers/dealers out there.

Well for those of you with your heads buried in the sand (or elsewhere) you simply have to now see the light. When Fly Eagle Jets asks themselves “where did we failâ€â€¦their answer will be the reflection they see in the mirror looking back at them.

On a side note…I made the decision this afternoon on the turbine that will be going into my new KingCat…er…the MarleyCat and it’s going to be from Barry, a Kingtech 140.

Beave

Again,

Let the church say AMEN.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:18 PM
dubd

Beave
Boli, very well said. You are 100% correct that my F-14 crash was the tipping point. Many people have lost a lot of time and money from FEJ failures. It's sad that we as a community have let it go on for as long as we have. What's even more incredible is this is all FEJ management's doing. They would rather give free planes to contest directors than take care of their own paying customers!

I'm completely disgusted with the way FEJ has treated Barry and Kingtech. I've never been a fanboy of any product as I like to remain unbiased, but I have never been so happy to own a product as I do with my K-180G. It's being outfitted in my CARF Tutor and I look forward to many flights with a winning combo.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:28 PM
rrragmanliam
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The famous philosopher and jet sage...

buy FEJ, charter a Concord.....
Sage my ass, comparing FEJ and the Concord program is retarded.

Rrragman
Old 05-27-2013, 05:40 PM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

ORIGINAL: dubd

I will continue to support Barry and Kingtech as I believe you both have demonstrated a high level of integrity and loyalty to your customers.
Well said. There is a true value to that. Me too.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:18 PM
glazier808

Here's our effort,

Best Regards,
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan

Yes. Only the moderators would really know, but it appears to me that might be a fake person.

and you are WHO again...talk about the kettle calling ya black...

Old 05-27-2013, 06:45 PM
sideshow
My Feedback: (11)

ORIGINAL: rrragmanliam

Rrragman
You may want to be a little more careful throwing that term around.....
Old 05-27-2013, 08:57 PM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: rrragmanliam

The famous philosopher and jet sage...

buy FEJ, charter a Concord.....

Rrragman
LOL LOL LOL how is mentioning the Concord comparing it to FEJ?? To funny dude.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:58 AM
Rob2160

Deleted... no point..
Old 05-28-2013, 05:08 AM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Update:

I was contacted by FEJ this morning. They are sending the owner new bulkheads and additional carbon fiber cloth with instructions on where to reinforce. This is a positive step and the owner of the F-18 is pleased.

Beave
Old 05-28-2013, 08:07 AM
AndyAndrews

Update:

I was contacted by FEJ this morning. They are sending the owner new bulkheads and additional carbon fiber cloth with instructions on where to reinforce. This is a positive step and the owner of the F-18 is pleased.

Beave
Good are they going to reimburse him for the time and materials it is going to take to fix the damage?
Old 05-28-2013, 08:37 AM
[email protected]

why dont the people who dont like > fej< stop talking about them and dont buy any morefrom them> and the ones who like them stop talking about them and keep on buying from them> there good and bad in everything>
Old 05-28-2013, 08:52 AM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: [email protected]

why dont the people who dont like > fej< stop talking about them and dont buy any morefrom them> and the ones who like them stop talking about them and keep on buying from them> there good and bad in everything>
Why should people who have been screwed by FEJ stop talking about it? Because you don't like it? Sorry. If you don't like it you don't have to post or read the threads at all. Until FEJ starts owning up to their problems people who have been screwed by them will continue to talk negatively about them.

Yes there is good and bad in everything. Including your post, Confucius.

Andy
Old 05-28-2013, 09:00 AM
[email protected]

sorry just trying to be helpfull and i dont care what people say about me
Old 05-28-2013, 02:42 PM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Update:

Beave
Don't get too excited. From what fej has been doing, they might suggest little bits of carbon fiber squares in one or two places. Considering their engineering talents, this might turn out to be another band-aid on a broken leg (another bad fix).

The poor owner of that F-18 will need to do lots of re-work to the fuse to repair the splits. That won't be easy. Then driil out the old bulkheads and glass-in new ones! What a headache that will be!

While FEJ is sending parts, this will be of extreme minimal cost to them. Had the damage and repairs been significant, I doubt FEJ would supply the replacement parts.
Let's see how long it takes to get the parts.

I remain skeptical.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:56 AM
Falcon 64

Haven`t been in here for some time, and found this thread.
FEJ webpages are closed, does someone know what`s happening?
I wonder because I got just the 4,6 scale F-16 airframe, almost nothing with it.
Can`t possibly get it in the air without the missing parts, where all the servomecanics are the most important ones.
But cockpit interior, dragchute, lighting unit etc etc also are on the long list.
[&o]
Old 07-09-2013, 04:46 AM
basimpsn
My Feedback: (5)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

KingCat…er…the MarleyCat
Can't wait to see that one
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us55314.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1898827  
Old 07-09-2013, 07:11 AM
budjet

I have been following all the FEJ threads with interest,a few years ago people were bemoaning the fact that FEJ kits were a bit on the heavy side and would be great value if they were a bit lighter and the retracts etc worked.well they addressed the weight problem but that seems to have made them very unreliable.about 4 years I bought and built their 1/9th rafale kit yes it was a bit heavy but flew ok and was fairly tough.had it for a couple of seasons until I had a bit of an off and bent the u/c legs.
Sold it on to a friend who fitted new undercarriage and owned it for another year.he got bored with it and swapped it back to me early this year.i have lightened it up abit and fitted a kingtech 80 and flys great and is durable,also know of others been flying the early kits for years without problems.i know of at least two models that must have hundreds of flights and are still going strong.maybe its the striving for lightness thats finally killed them off.i fully intend to try and find one of the early small F16s before people dicide to bin them because others tell them there rubbish.with a bit of work they are tough value for money little models. NO I DONT WORK FOR FEJ..........
Old 07-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Area51.5

Yeah I know 3 of the orig jets that have hundreds of flights one them. I guess its like the old saying be careful what you ask for you may just get it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.