Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

FEJ In US Jet Event 2013

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

FEJ In US Jet Event 2013

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 08:13 PM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice job, Ken!!!
Old 10-11-2013, 08:33 PM
FEJKEN

More sport jet pic:

Old 10-11-2013, 09:38 PM
sideshow
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by David Searles
Now why would you go and bring Arkansas into this!? To be fair Arkansas only ranks #48, Louisianna & Mississippi are 49 & 50 regarding education. I took three years of German in high school in Pine Bluff, AR. And graduated, And I'm sure my German is at least as good as, well actually I don't remember any German, but the first President was that dude that stood up in a boat, in the dead of winter, and then rode his horse thru the towns yelling the British are coming! Right?

David S
This may be most epic post of the year....and it has nothing to do with...whatever.

See you next weekend big D!
Old 10-12-2013, 05:31 AM
rbean2
My Feedback: (3)

Originally Posted by rcjets_63
BAKERSFIELD, California (AP) -- The Bakersfield and Kern County Fire Departments wish to express their appreciation to Fly Eagle Jets for canceling their plans to attend the Best in the West Jet Rally. The public safety budgets are already under enough strain.
Wow, I knew in California there was not much to do, but the fire department sitting and reading RCU? Thats incredible!They even have less to do than you do. Give it up and go troll on the beach.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:48 AM
FLY EAGLE JET

Originally Posted by rcjets_63
BAKERSFIELD, California (AP) -- The Bakersfield and Kern County Fire Departments wish to express their appreciation to Fly Eagle Jets for canceling their plans to attend the Best in the West Jet Rally. The public safety budgets are already under enough strain.
Dear Sir, please send us or post the original document released by the fire departments. We do not take slander as a joke and would like proof of this. Please know, we are contacting both departments to ask about this statement. If this is untrue, them we ask that you remove your statement and post an apology. We will have our answer from both departments shortly.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:44 AM
tsymonds

Originally Posted by FLY EAGLE JET
Dear Sir, please send us or post the original document released by the fire departments. We do not take slander as a joke and would like proof of this. Please know, we are contacting both departments to ask about this statement. If this is untrue, them we ask that you remove your statement and post an apology. We will have our answer from both departments shortly.
Good luck with any of that.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:27 AM
jetpilot
My Feedback: (48)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

You stole a design from Anton!
Now your demanding apologies from people.
You havent apologized for any of your shortcomings.
You guys are something else.
your ego department is much larger than your engineering department.
scott
Old 10-12-2013, 08:27 AM
sideshow
My Feedback: (11)

Originally Posted by YellowAircraft
LOL,

I rest my case.

*spits up drink*

LOL
Old 10-12-2013, 09:08 AM
chopper52

How does it Feel being PI$$D off,you guys dont apologize to any of your custormers you have chastized with your junk honeycomb Jets...You dont give them a complete replacement including all the thosands of dollars to make them fly once or twice mabey!!!! Shame on you FEJ..... Your Hawk never made a landing the last time,IT Crashed..........The tail fell off on a demo flight....REMEMBER.............You people will never get it,,,,, ever!!!!` Period.................

Last edited by chopper52; 10-12-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now, this is funny! FEJ wants an apology?

How about apologizing for making defective jets for the last 8+ years, and accepting the responsibility by reimbursing each customer?
How about retracting FEJ's statement that jets are shipped out in 8 weeks? When it really takes more than a year! Yet, not all parts are shipped. Then the customer waits several additional months.
How about retracting the statement regarding customer service since there is no customer service?
How about returning the customers money when he gets tired of waiting?
How about stop lying about the "fixes" actually fixing the problem/defect?
How about replacing poorly designed stabs that are made of honey comb with stabs made of plywood instead of sending out small squares of fiberglass cloth?

How about stop apologizing profusely to customers "for the loss of the jet" and actually reimburse them ... because the real reason the jet crashed (stabs or wings flew off / flutter) is due to faulty design & construction?

Last edited by Airplanes400; 10-12-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:52 AM
blhollo2
My Feedback: (278)

You know what guys...I'm going to do it...I'm going to attempt to apologize on behalf of FEJets....here I go... Dear Sir, I Mr. Fly eagle jet, am sorry for making a product that is subpar and known to self destruct in mid air in a spectacular fashion. Unfortunately I will not be giving you your money back because I bought a new car that is a hybrid. I also spent a large sum of your money on cool stickers an decals for my sons BVM jet that fly's great. I want you all to know that I decided to use the honey comb shape to reinforce the jets because I love the delicious taste of honey combs cereal. I can not return your money also because I have invested a large sum of your money in Post brand Honey combs cereal. Apologies', Mr Fly Eagle jet..... So....Mr FEJ can I have a new jet now?
Old 10-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh! That apology was so heart-felt. Made me almost cry.
Old 10-12-2013, 10:11 AM
blhollo2

I'm pretty sure that's about how an apology would go from FEJ!
Old 10-12-2013, 10:26 AM
blhollo2

Funny, I looked on Fly Eaglet Jets profile and this is what it said : "0 Friends FLY EAGLE JET has not made any friends yet"
Old 10-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Gary Arthur
My Feedback: (29)

I always though that HONOR was very important in China. I do not understand how a company can cheat and lie to customers, take their money and constantly post pictures and videos in the face of so many disappointed customers. It is like adding insult to injury. Do the honorable thing here, stand behind your product, fix it, replace what has been destroyed. If not, your reputation will fix everything for you. No body will buy your junk.

This company is a disgrace!!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:39 AM
HITSNN

Originally Posted by johnny wong
pictures 1-3: Fej booth

pictures 4 -8 : Bae hawk large ,hawk 1/4.5, a7 , f14 &viper l

good models at good place
Old 10-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hitsnn
lol
Old 10-12-2013, 12:18 PM
blhollo2

They do have some good looking jets but not worth the risk..im skeeerd
Old 10-12-2013, 12:42 PM
dubd

Originally Posted by blhollo2
They do have some good looking jets but not worth the risk..im skeeerd
Really not sure why the looks of their jets are even a factor. Every equivalent jet from other ARF manufacturers look just as good if not better. Seeing honeycomb through the paint ruins it for me.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:04 PM
blhollo2

Originally Posted by dubd
Really not sure why the looks of their jets are even a factor. Every equivalent jet from other ARF manufacturers look just as good if not better. Seeing honeycomb through the paint ruins it for me.
Because looks are deceiving and tasty!
Old 10-12-2013, 03:16 PM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Originally Posted by gjhinshaw
I don't see the honeycomb threw mine.... Maybe you have x-ray eyes though....
Or you just have bad eyes, I can see honeycomb from the right angle on both my F-18 twin and 1.45 Hawk, But it doesn't bother me because its only visible up close.

FEJ was never as scale as Skymaster so I knew that going in. All this could be fine if it didn't break up in the air, that really is the bad part.

Either way, I'm hopefull FEJ starts to fix these issues, and change their attitude, I do think they have a place in the market if they can make sure that their planes don't break apart.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:14 PM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

Nope... I have 20/15 vision.... Maybe mine has more paint on it...... Anyways, I agree with you.... I did see it on my F18 but not on the AT3
Old 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
teambutter
My Feedback: (36)

Got to give the FEJ fans credit. They are a resilient bunch and show no signs of quit. Remember that those who angrily post here were once "fans" too.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
teambutter
My Feedback: (36)

Originally Posted by HITSNN
LMFAO... Questionable grammar and the first and only post. Seems legit.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:57 PM
bth9318
My Feedback: (24)

Originally Posted by gjhinshaw
I don't see the honeycomb threw mine.... Maybe you have x-ray eyes though....
sounds like you will be seeing that honeycomb sooner than later, and you wont need x-ray vision.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.