Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz

Old 01-29-2014, 06:47 PM
Jeti USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeti Central Box 400

Something you guys can use, Central Box is planned for late March.

Zb/Jeti USA

Jeti Central Box 100, 400 Power & Signal Distribution Units

The Central Box 100 and 400 are switchboards designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety. The Central Boxes have unique designs that provide overload protection at each servo output. The Central Box can manage up to two batteries and fully supports the Jeti EX telemetry system. Up to two receivers with serial (PPM, EX Bus) output as well as two power batteries can be connected at the same time to the Central Box for complete Power & RF signal redundancy.

With Jeti Duplex 2.4GHz DC/DS transmitters, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as an easy way to wirelessly configure the Servo Outputs, EX Telemetry, Fail-Safe Setting or Fast Servo Response. Central Box 400 comes equipped with dual redundant built in Switching Regulators.

Magnetic Switch for Central Box 200/400 (Included)
The magnetic switch is used to turn the Central Box ON/OFF and is connected to a separate slot labeled "Switch". To turn on the Central Box using the magnetic switch it is necessary to hold the supplied magnet (key) to the target so that the key and the target on the magnetic switch are properly oriented.

Wireless Switch R3/RSW for Central Box 200/400 (Optional)
State-of-the-art device that sets Jeti as a leading designer and manufacturer of radio control systems. Wireless power switch is fully integrated into the 2.4GHz radio system. For first time your receiver can be turned ON/OFF with simple flipping of the switch wirelessly from the Jeti DC/DS transmitters.

[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Fail-Safe Setting
Switches ON/OFF of the Fail-Safe function. If the Fail-Safe function is deactivated, there is no signal generated in any Central Box outputs at the signal loss. If you activate the Fail Safe function, you can also select how the Central Box responds at signal loss for each of the individual outputs.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 20"][/TD]
[TD]Duplex Telemetry
Temperature - Temperature of the Central Box
Shorted Outputs No. - Number of Overloaded Outputs
Voltage - Voltage of Individual Outputs of the Central Box
Current - Current Drawn from the Battery
Capacity - Capacity Taken from the Batteries
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Old 01-29-2014, 11:52 PM
Gaspar

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rcjets_63
Yes, the setup shown in post #420 is intended for use with Xicoy ECUís (which don't have an internal failsafe functionality like JetCat ECU's). I haven't tested it yet, but I suspect that this setup could also be used on JetCat ECU's (the signal pulse widths are certainly within the acceptable range of for the JetCat ECU) though it does not use the JetCat failsafe delay capability).

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry, but in your assumption of how our fadec ecu works you have assumed some facts that are not true and overcomplicated the setup.

First, the ecu don't expect a preset value of pulse duration. The only restriction it have is that the sense of movement, that should be positive, meaning that the STOP pulse width should be lower value than Full power pulse width. For pulse duration, the fadec can use any pulse you can generate, provided that there is a minimum separation from the set points. This mean that the stop signal no need to be of 1100us, can be of 900, 1000, 1300... same as maximum, up to 2200, more than this in some models. Idle setting could be any value between the maximum and minimum. We recommend a minimum of separation of 100us, but certainly the ecu can work with less. So, for example, the ecu will accept 950us STOP, 1050uS IDLE and 1200uS full power, or 1000us STOP, 1500uS idle and 2200us full power. So, just leave the TX travel to default 100%, assign the kill switch to whatever value it give by default, and just program the ecu to use this rates.

The fadec ecus do have failsafe, to use it you should program the throttle signal to a value lower than STOP signal, if you have the STOP to -100% that is 1000uS, just set to -110%. This will allow the ecu to be aware of the failsafe condition, set the engine to idle for 2 seconds and if condition persist, shut down. Also will record the failsafe events and cause of shutdown.

Gaspar
Old 01-30-2014, 06:18 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, the setup shown in post #420 is intended for use with Xicoy ECU’s (which don't have an internal failsafe functionality like JetCat ECU's). I haven't tested it yet, but I suspect that this setup could also be used on JetCat ECU's (the signal pulse widths are certainly within the acceptable range of for the JetCat ECU) though it does not use the JetCat failsafe delay capability).

Yes, the setup changes in your post sound correct, but I don’t see any advantage of letting the JetCat ECU delay handle the fail-safes when using a Jeti receiver. The ECU failsafe delay feature was particularly useful with receivers without an adjustable failsafe delay. A JR receiver (for example) takes about 1 second of lost signal (45 frames) to go into hold; the JetCat ECU failsafe delay gave the plane more time to reacquire the signal before the ECU shut off the turbine. (AMA rules allow up to 2 seconds total). However, Jeti receivers have an adjustable delay so the ECU delay is not needed. As for the JetCat ECU log showing a failsafe command (as opposed to a normal RC Off), this really isn’t useful information because the RC Off signal would only be generated by either a real failsafe or you actually commanding an RC Off in flight.

As such, with my JetCats I will use a setup similar to that shown above, with the Jeti failsafe delay, and not use the failsafe functionality in the JetCat ECU.
Can't speak to older Xicoy ECUs but the FADEC Autostart 10 that was included with my Kingtech K140G does have internal fail-safe functionality.

Quoted from the FADEC manual:
"On PCM and 2,4G systems, the signal issued by the RX during a radio link failure depends of the programming of the failsafe settings in your TX. If you program your failsafe
settings to “hold” or set the throttle position during failsafe in a valid position for the fadec (signal between STOP and FULL POWER) the fadec will not detect any radio
problem, so it don’t will count any error. Our recommendation is to program the failsafe of your TX to issue a signal to the throttle channel of less value than the STOP signal. I.e., if
your STOP position is –100% set the throttle failsafe to –125%. This will assure that the fadec will recognize a failsafe condition, record the time, and stop the engine after 2s if
the radio link is not recovered. This last condition is obligatory in some countries and 100% recommendable. Never fly your plane with the failsafe set to “hold” in the throttle channel."

I've been able to use the same fail-safe setup on both the Xicoy ECU that came with my Kingtech turbine as I have been using on my JetCat ECU.

The difference in letting the ECU handle fail-safe is quite important in my opinion and I ALWAYS use it. While the Jeti delayed fail-safe can prevent premature turbine shutdown it still causes you to lose information that will be logged by the ECU such as shutdown cause and the number of fail-safe events. If there is something going wrong in your model that is causing a number of very brief fail-safes, Jeti's delayed fail-safe will completely mask this, where if the receiver fail-safe is immediate, the ECU will count each time the signal is invalid and will shutdown the turbine if the signal is invalid for over 2 seconds. You may not feel this is very likely to happen but I have personally seen this type of failure and had the ECU fail-safe not been in use and regularly checked the eventual result would have most likely been the loss of the model. Can the Jeti fail-safe cprovide a similar function to the ECU's fail-safe function? Yes. Is it as good as the ECU funtion ? No, not in my opinion. As for not being concerned about logging the shut-down cause, as being due to signal loss vs normal shutdown, as someone that watched the process of trouble shooting a persistent flame-out problem in a highly complex, twin engine jet, I assure you, when you look in the log following a flame out, "normal shutdown" is not what you want to see. The bottom line is that it takes no additional effort to use the ECUs fail-safe and it simply provides additional information that you are discarding by using the receivers fail-safe instead..

EDIT:

Hadn't seen Gaspar's post prior to commenting on the Xicoy ECU's having a fail-safe function..

Last edited by wfield0455; 01-30-2014 at 06:25 AM.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:26 AM
rcjets_63
My Feedback: (4)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Gaspar & Wayne,

Thanks for your responses. I've removed the procedure from post #420 based on your inputs. I'd still like to see if there is a simple/easy to program setup that would work with multiple turbines (which was the original intent of post 420) so I shall continue experimenting.

In my experience, the typical JR/Futaba setup when using Xicoy ECU's (used on Jet Central and Kingtech) is to set the throttle ATV to +/- 100% and then teach the throttle stick low/trim low, stick low/trim high, and stick high/trim high points into the ECU. Personally, I've never seen anybody program a special (out of learned pulse width range) failsafe setting for a Xicoy ECU.

The well known JR/Futaba setup when using a JetCat ECU is to bind the receiver with the throttle ATV set at +/- 100% with the stick low/trim low; then you change the throttle ATV to +/-50% and then teach the throttle stick low/trim low, stick low/trim high, and stick high/trim high points into the ECU. This method does use the failsafe functionality in the JetCat ECU.

Wayne, I certainly see your point about how using the failsafe delay in the Jeti receiver would mask any short interuptions in normal signal from the ECU. Regular checking of the ECU log is a good idea to confirm to check signal performance and it could be helpful in diagnosing a persistant flame out problem.

Regards,

Jim
Old 01-30-2014, 03:20 PM
wfield0455

Jim, first of all, I hope my comments didn't come across as being critical of your efforts as I was simply trying to openly discuss a subject that I had been thinking about a lot lately myself as I'm getting ready to setup a new jet on my Jeti transmitter. I think that what you had documented was very close and I certainly appreciate your efforts. If you are interested in continuing this discussion either here or via PMs I would be very interested in helping in any way I can. Also, I have access to a JetCat V6, a JetCat V10 and a Xicoy ECU and I'd be happy to help verify that any setup works on all of the above if that would be helpful..
Old 01-30-2014, 10:08 PM
DrV
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

David,

I sent you a PM with my phone number. Please call me.

A couple of things;

Regarding paragraph 1 and 3 of your post quoted above.......Receiver firmware 3.13 was a beta version that was primarily aimed at the R3/RSW. I understand that there was an issue with the firmware that affected other receivers (but not the R3/RSW). As such, 3.13 was not officially released for use in all receivers but is the firmware required to run R3/RSW. Unfortunately, 3.13 was loaded into a shipment of new receivers, primarily the R14 and people found these receivers didn't work (until rolled back to 3.11). Additionally, a bootleg copy of 3.13 was published on another forum site and some folks began uploading it into their receivers figuring that newer was better (only to learn otherwise, the hard way).

Loading 3.13 into a receiver other than the R3/RSW will result in a problem with that receiver as you found out. Your R14 worked just fine when you rolled the firmware back to 3.11. 3.11 will work perfectly fine in all non-R3/RSW receivers. Only the R3/RSW requires 3.13.

Regarding paragraph 2 of your post quoted above.......No. There was a typo in receiver manual 3.10 (and earlier, I believe) in the table. See first picture. I referred to this in one of my earlier posts. Note that the entry for the R14 shows Sat1 has an " o " and Sat2 has an " o/* ". Per the legend in the bottom left corner of the page, this means that Sat1 port has PPM output capability while Sat2 port has PPM input and PPM output capability. This is wrong. Sat1 and Sat2 ports both have PPM input capability and Sat2 port also has PPM output capability. The " o " and " * " are reversed everywhere in the table of this manual.

This typo was corrected in receiver manual 3.11 which comes with the R3/RSW receivers (it may come with other receivers too); I've only bought a couple of R3/RSW receivers in the past month or two. The second picture shows the table from the 3.11 manual. Note that R14 shows Sat1 port with a " * " and Sat2 port with a " o/* " which correctly indicates that the R14 has PPM input on both Sat1 and Sat2 ports and that Sat2 port also has PPM output capability.

I am using and R14 with a satellite receiver connected to the Sat2 port and it works just fine. I also could have used Sat1 to connect the satellite and that would have been fine too.

Please note that the link on the receiver pages of the Jetimodel.com website say JETI Duplex EX Manual V3.11 EN but it is actually a link for version 3.10 which is printed on the front page of the manual and also indicated in the filename. We are trying to get that fixed so it actually points to version 3.11. Picture 3 shows the front page of the 3.11 manual.

Regards,

Jim
Hi Jim,

Regarding Version 3.13 in the R14. If i'm not using an R3/RSW would there be a problem with R14 "normal" operation? I have flown the Rx in a foamy without any problems and have installed it in a Bandit MKII but have not flown yet. Should I be rolling back to 3.11 or leave it at 3.13? The R14 came with 3.13 already installed.

Thanks

Mike
Old 01-30-2014, 10:45 PM
rcjets_63
My Feedback: (4)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Mike,

If it was my plane, I would absolutely roll the R14 back to 3.11 and fly with confidence.

Jim
Old 01-31-2014, 07:13 AM
DrV
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike,

If it was my plane, I would absolutely roll the R14 back to 3.11 and fly with confidence.

Jim
Thanks, will do.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Mark Vandervelden

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The new JETI Central Box 400 looks like a very nice well made bit of kit.
Its good to now have the option of even more servo out puts for those of us that might need them.
What would be really handy would be to have a Central Box with an on board duel reg like a the Powerbox SRS units.
As I am not using HV servos that's what I having to use at the moment to equip my jets along with twin JETI Sats.
I would not want to run two separate regs on a CB in parallel as I feel that has issues.
Using a JETI Duel reg that has already its own battery redundancy into just one of the CB battery inputs seems daft.

"Please JETI Please make me a CB with its own built in duel reg"

Last edited by Mark Vandervelden; 02-01-2014 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Poor spelling :-(
Old 02-01-2014, 10:32 AM
LA jetguy

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Vandervelden
The new JETI Central Box 400 looks like a very nice well made bit of kit, Its good to have the option of extra servo out puts for those of us that might need them.
What would be really handy would be to have a Central Box with an on board duel reg like a the Powerbox SRS units.
As I am not using HV servos that's what I having to use at the moment to equip my jets along with twin JETI Sats.
I would not want to run two separate regs on a CB in parallel as I feel that has issues.
Using a JETI Duel reg that has its own battery redundancy in one batter input seems daft.

"Please JETI Please make me a CB with its own built in duel reg"
From what I remember reading.. The CB400 has an internal voltage regulator unlike the CB200... More to come in near future on the features of CB400 and flight stabalization system.....

David
Old 02-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Jeti USA

Yes regulator is built in.

Zb/Jeti USA
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Central Box 100 200 400.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	1964349  
Old 02-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Mark Vandervelden

Brilliant! that's just what I have been waiting for
It was not completely clear from your first brief description of the CB 400, Im now looking forward to the full specs.
Like the CB 200 will it be offered as a combo with twin Sats?
The cost of a PB Competition SRS plus two JETI Sats costs around £420 ($690 US) so hopefully there would be a good saving.

Now for my next wish, can we have an option of a 3 axis gyro built in on the next one

Last edited by Mark Vandervelden; 02-01-2014 at 11:56 AM.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:56 PM
LA jetguy

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

The new up coming flight stabilization system will add gyro to you jeti setup... Three axis.. Just plug into The Central Box of you choice and setup gain from your TX. brilliant.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Mark Vandervelden

Well I've been a Jeti fan for quite a few years now . This came about after fitting a TX module in to a MC24 TX belonging to a team member for him to use in airframes for F5D pylon comps. At that time Jeti 2.4 had only been available for a few short weeks but even so when we asked Jeti for alterations to there RXs, namely longer RX aerials to reach outside the fully carbon F5D airframes, Jeti responded within a week supplying new hardware with 400mm twin aerials FOC! There response impressed me and there customer service just got even better over time.
I then continued to competed along side my team mate, he with his Jeti and me with my JR in the UK pylon leagues and nationals year after year. We also competed in pylon comps across Europe including the world championships in Romania. Our Final comp together being the F5D world champs held in Muncie 2010 were his Jeti system continued to work "100%" faultlessly as it had done comp after comp
in the harshest of environment's and countless practice sessions where other 2.4 systems had often failed.
When it was time for me to change my ownTx I finally took the plunge last year buying a shiny new DS16 Tx and went 100% Jeti for all of my airframes. These vary from small park flyers to IC both large and small right through to to 1/4 scale large jets and have not looked back since. I'm continued to be impressed with the capability's and robustness of the Jeti 2.4 Systems and its hardware. I feel I am being looked after, listened too and being presented with both useful software improvements and am continually being presented with new hard wear that's practical, reliable and affordable right at the forefront of areo modelling needs. "Thank you JETI"
I am now looking forward to years of being able to fly with the confidence that I've chosen probably the best RC equipment available to date by far.

Last edited by Mark Vandervelden; 02-01-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:03 PM
mort78
My Feedback: (1)

Any brief insight into the Jeti gyro?

I'm in the market for a gyro! Is it going to be Jeti's own brand of gyro? Or are they piggy backing off another company, with full Jeti integration? Time frame for release?
Old 02-02-2014, 05:06 PM
gooseF22

Mark, welcome aboard.. pylon is certainly a challenging environment.. equipment must be precise and quick.. look forward to your comments We are primarily focusing on Jets and high perf applications, but several common principals apply..

Dave
Old 02-03-2014, 07:26 AM
Jeti USA

Default Toy Fair Nurnberg, Germany

There was so much to see, we did not spent tons of time around the show but Jeti introduced almost they complete line of products.
I have also few shots around the show.

Zb/Jeti USA

Plus they introduced:
New Stabilization System
New Central Boxes
New DS-16 White Radio
New MVario 2 with TEK and BEC shut down
New Power Switch 200 and 100
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	x23 RX Batteries.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	731.8 KB
ID:	1964935   Click image for larger version

Name:	x21 POwer Switch.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	496.6 KB
ID:	1964936   Click image for larger version

Name:	x20 MFlow Sensor.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	626.1 KB
ID:	1964937   Click image for larger version

Name:	x17 Main Switch.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	986.4 KB
ID:	1964938   Click image for larger version

Name:	x13 Screen Assist.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1964939   Click image for larger version

Name:	x12 Sensor Assist.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	654.2 KB
ID:	1964940   Click image for larger version

Name:	x10 Radio DS-14 DS16.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	1964941   Click image for larger version

Name:	9 Radio Inside.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	1964942  

Click image for larger version

Name:	8 Jeti Radios.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	1964943   Click image for larger version

Name:	7 Hacker Integration.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	1964944   Click image for larger version

Name:	6 Hacker Multi Rotor.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	1964945   Click image for larger version

Name:	5 Show Side Panel.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	472.3 KB
ID:	1964946   Click image for larger version

Name:	4 Show Heppf Jeti.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	1964947   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 Show Hacker Jeti.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	1964948   Click image for larger version

Name:	2 Show Hacker.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	1964949   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 Show.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1964950  

Old 02-03-2014, 09:11 AM
AV8ATOR
My Feedback: (5)

Originally Posted by Jeti USA
There was so much to see, we did not spent tons of time around the show but Jeti introduced almost they complete line of products.
I have also few shots around the show.

Zb/Jeti USA

Plus they introduced:

New Stabilization System
New Central Boxes
New DS-16 White Radio
New MVario 2 with TEK and BEC shut down
New Power Switch 200 and 100

New DS-16 White Radio is it out now?

Carlos
Old 02-03-2014, 09:41 PM
mort78
My Feedback: (1)

I have to say.... I'm starting to get a little tired of being kept in the dark until the last minute with some of the newer products.

I ask a simple question above regarding the new gyro.... No one replies to it. You then release pictures of it, again stating ZERO about it.

What's the big secret? I understand the unit isn't finished and fully tested, but Jeti knows what the unit will do, so why not give the Jeti users an insight to the functions etc of the upcoming gear? It makes no sense.
I rang Esprit models a month ago, and was told I would really like the Demon Cortex gyro with the Jeti DS16 and that I should buy it. But Jeti had a gyro in R&D/Testing? Why wouldn't you tell me about that?

I love the Jeti gear, but man.... I'm getting tired of being a mushroom!!!
Old 02-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Henke Torphammar

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Any news on the Mezon range? Smaller? larger? (sorry if I have missed it)
Old 02-04-2014, 05:26 AM
wfield0455

Originally Posted by mort78
I have to say.... I'm starting to get a little tired of being kept in the dark until the last minute with some of the newer products.

I ask a simple question above regarding the new gyro.... No one replies to it. You then release pictures of it, again stating ZERO about it.

What's the big secret? I understand the unit isn't finished and fully tested, but Jeti knows what the unit will do, so why not give the Jeti users an insight to the functions etc of the upcoming gear? It makes no sense.
I rang Esprit models a month ago, and was told I would really like the Demon Cortex gyro with the Jeti DS16 and that I should buy it. But Jeti had a gyro in R&D/Testing? Why wouldn't you tell me about that?

Sometimes it's better to be a mushroom rather than a guinea pig These days I prefer to let others be the very first ones to try brand new products.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Jeti USA

Originally Posted by mort78

It would be easy say something if we would have magic mirror and know what and where this thing will go. At this moment NOT even Jeti knows where the development will be by the time stabilization system will be released.

You asked legitimate question about best gyro and you got legitimate answer Cortex is way to go.

Zb/Jeti USA
Old 02-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Jeti USA

Originally Posted by Henke Torphammar
Any news on the Mezon range? Smaller? larger? (sorry if I have missed it)
Not Yet.

Zb/Jeti USA
Old 02-04-2014, 02:49 PM
wfield0455

I'll be using a Jeti MAX BEC 2D to connect the 2 receiver packs to the R14 in my jet and I have a couple of questions.

1) Can I add a JR / universal servo connector between the regulator and the magnetic switch and replace the magnetic switch with an R3/RSW ? I seem to recall hearing this could be done but I can't find the post.

2) While the magnetic switch and R3/RWS obviously require power, does the regulator turn OFF when pin 3 (signal) and pin 1(negative) are connected and ON when they are not? In other words, if I added a connector to the switch lead, could I turn the regulator on/off using a bind plug instead of the magnetic switch? I don't plan on doing the normally but if I was at a jet rally and couldn't find the magnetic key, if would be nice to know what my options are for getting the plane powered up.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:55 PM
gooseF22

Originally Posted by wfield0455
I'll be using a Jeti MAX BEC 2D to connect the 2 receiver packs to the R14 in my jet and I have a couple of questions.

1) Can I add a JR / universal servo connector between the regulator and the magnetic switch and replace the magnetic switch with an R3/RSW ? I seem to recall hearing this could be done but I can't find the post.

2) While the magnetic switch and R3/RWS obviously require power, does the regulator turn OFF when pin 3 (signal) and pin 1(negative) are connected and ON when they are not? In other words, if I added a connector to the switch lead, could I turn the regulator on/off using a bind plug instead of the magnetic switch? I don't plan on doing the normally but if I was at a jet rally and couldn't find the magnetic key, if would be nice to know what my options are for getting the plane powered up.
Wayne, as I understand it.. yes.. it grounds to cut, and open to on, so you should be able to put a connector on it and use the rsw the same as if you put it on the CB200..HOWEVER....it has a memory to whether it was on or off as I understand it.

try plugging a bind plug into your CB200 to see if it kills it.. I used to do that with the power safe, just an extension and a bind plug to kill it..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.