Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

skymaster 1/6 f-16 3D flying

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

skymaster 1/6 f-16 3D flying

Old 05-22-2014, 05:49 PM
bikecrasher

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think there is a mob in Florida that flies a few fighter jets but not many in your whole country due to the laws.
here in Australia we have more options on what we can fly.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:15 AM
cigartoyz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea there are....i was flying with them yesterday. Finally got my Ult Flash out for the first time since my cheetah came back from jet central.
Originally Posted by bikecrasher View Post
I think there is a mob in Florida that flies a few fighter jets but not many in your whole country due to the laws.
here in Australia we have more options on what we can fly.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:44 AM
BlueBus320
My Feedback: (57)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cigartoyz View Post
Just an update of the 3d f-16. I have been in touch with the owner of the plane along with skymaster and jet central and everything is more than capable to handle 3d. There is more stress on the airframe at high speed than 3d. It looks like it may be a GO!
What was the outcome? I was thinking about an Avanti S, but a scale F16 capable of super high alpha stuff sounds awesome to me.
Jay