Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Check out Ali's new engine, K-210G

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Check out Ali's new engine, K-210G

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 07:53 AM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike, you had a good point, that's why we never stood by retail, and often supply with other peripherals at MAP, and with this new pricing, some other marketing and resell structure changes must also take an effect to offset. But please be careful calling Taiwan, China, it does show how ignorant you are.

Barry

Last edited by marquisvns; 06-26-2014 at 08:02 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:59 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

Who cares who asks for what price?

Kingtech decided to change, so what?

Capitalism working it's magic!

That was GREAT for us!!
Old 06-26-2014, 08:40 AM
marquisvns

Originally Posted by ravill
Who cares who asks for what price?

Kingtech decided to change, so what?

Capitalism working it's magic!

That was GREAT for us!!
Glad you think so Rav, so when can I include that roll of red tape? Love your post Ali!

Barry
Old 06-26-2014, 09:00 AM
GhostRider 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rcguy5,

Obviously you are not a business owner of any sort and must be a worker drone. Business 101, build a product, market it, sell it and make a profit to keep the doors open. Do you really think Jetcat sells its P200 for $5,495.00 and it only cost them $5,200.00 to build it? Do you really think the Jetcat boys are just really nice guys and only make a $200.00 profit per unit? Get a clue!! I bet the pure cost of a Jetcat 200 is under $2,000.00 but they have had the wool pulled over your eyes for so long you believe you have to pay so much for German Engineering. Last I checked they still put their pants on 1 leg at a time just like the Engineers in Taiwan. I'm sure Jetcat is feeling the crunch of lack of sales since KingTech came out and maybe that is why Mr. Wilcox sold out before the Sh*t totally hit the fan. Business 102, there is way more profit in volume selling than trying to make it all off 1 person like yourself. Business 103, provide exceptional service to your customers and they will keep coming back. I may be a cheerleader for Kingtech as I own 3 of them and I am really happy Kingtech makes it affordable for me to fly jets with a very dependable product. The only problem I see that Kingtech may have is trying to keep up with all the sales. Helijet made a good point also, if the others don't join in comparable pricing, they will be on the outside looking in, wondering what the heck happened. I think KingTech has a great business plan and will still be profitable at these low prices.

Keep up the good work KingTech!!

Ghostrider 1 out!!
Old 06-26-2014, 09:35 AM
ravill

Originally Posted by Ali
Come on Rav, Just do it! If its really the fact that the front case has my signature on it thats stopping you. I am sure a bit of red tape or some paint will sort your issues out. If not. I am happy to send you a front fairing from my 180 ( Assuming that it will fit ) I might have to sign it on the inside though
Regards Al
God made dremels for a reason!!

Old 06-26-2014, 11:04 AM
marquisvns

Rav, check out purchase agreement before you go Dremel happy,

Under page 2, agreement 2-b, A risk exists from explosion, in the event of tampering, modifications leading to over speed or extreme metal fatigue.

No Modifications to Model Engine. User agrees to make no modifications of any kind to the Model Engine. This Agreement pertains to the entire life of the Model Engine.

Old 06-26-2014, 11:08 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Raf, stickers work pretty well, but perhaps not as satisfying as using a dremel.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:47 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by dubd
Raf, stickers work pretty well, but perhaps not as satisfying as using a dremel.
Ha Ha.. Whatever floats your boat !
Old 06-26-2014, 11:54 AM
ravill

Originally Posted by marquisvns
Rav, check out purchase agreement before you go Dremel happy,

Under page 2, agreement 2-b, A risk exists from explosion, in the event of tampering, modifications leading to over speed or extreme metal fatigue.

No Modifications to Model Engine. User agrees to make no modifications of any kind to the Model Engine. This Agreement pertains to the entire life of the Model Engine.

Ooooohhhh Barry......

I might have to buy a Merlin then!!

LMAO!

You know I love you Ali
Old 06-26-2014, 12:30 PM
dubd

Originally Posted by Ali
Ha Ha.. Whatever floats your boat !
You're a good sport Ali! I'm looking forward to having one of these engines soon.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:08 PM
rcguy5

Really guys, I have no problem with opinions that go against mine but a personal attack with calling me "ignorant" as Barry has or "worker drone" as ghostrider has is on that level. I don't recall attacking any one here! Whether it's Taiwan or China my point was the engine should be cheaper than the Merlin as it is made in Taiwan for a reason, It's cheaper to produce there and I don't need to be a business owner with that opinion. The whole idea of Kingtech is a more affordable engine at a lesser quality although they are great performing engines. The quality is my opinion, considering having held both brands in hand the difference in fit and finish and feel is obvious to me, not to mention all brushless and digital control. We also know Gaspar' engines are exceptional and at that price it's completely unheard of and unexpected. I never bashed Kingtech either, funny I have nothing against them and agree they are great turbines but for me to consider the 210 over the identical thrust Merlin 200 will take a reasonable difference in price.

Mike
Old 06-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Ali

Originally Posted by dubd
You're a good sport Ali! I'm looking forward to having one of these engines soon.
With a face Like this…. I have to be!
Old 06-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Ali

Originally Posted by ravill
Ooooohhhh Barry......

You know I love you Ali

We all know Rav
Old 06-26-2014, 02:21 PM
dubd

Signed, sealed, and waiting for delivery! Looking forward to running this engine!
Old 06-26-2014, 03:52 PM
marquisvns

Yup, Dantley did just that, thank you for your support Dantley, congrats!

Barry
Old 06-26-2014, 05:04 PM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Barry, really hapy you guys came out with the 210, my questions is current pricing on the 180G and lower don't make much sense, if the 210 is only another 100 bucks.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:39 PM
RCJetBazz

Look forward of seeing this engine run on video!

Last edited by RCJetBazz; 06-26-2014 at 05:42 PM.