Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Just Bowed Down To Tyranny!!

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Just Bowed Down To Tyranny!!

Old 02-03-2016, 03:38 PM
  #1  
Shaun Evans
Thread Starter
 
Shaun Evans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,131
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Bowed Down To Tyranny!!

So...

Just registered at faa.gov and the really did just charge me five actual dollars. What to do with the rest of my day......

It's like, first there were them buttons you gotta push at the crosswalk. Then came that durn Obamacurr. Now THIS stripping of my liberty and destruction of the Constitution! What will they do next to dash my freedom--ask me to pay GRAZING FEES?!?!?!?

Rise up, Patriots! Rise up!

Old 02-03-2016, 03:40 PM
  #2  
Shaun Evans
Thread Starter
 
Shaun Evans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,131
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Whoa

My post has been up for almost 11 seconds and they haven't moderated it yet. Is J. Dunker on vacation?
Old 02-03-2016, 06:26 PM
  #3  
mugenkidd
My Feedback: (94)
 
mugenkidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 1,749
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

LMAO, funny and refreshing!!

Thanks for the smile this evening, although I'm scared to see how quick this thread may go south.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:32 PM
  #4  
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)
 
afterburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: New City, NY
Posts: 3,021
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Wow, no bites. Not even a nibble. Wonder what that can mean?
Old 02-03-2016, 08:14 PM
  #5  
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)
 
FalconWings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 6,924
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

#feelthebern

that will certainly do it.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:14 AM
  #6  
jescardin
My Feedback: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Talamanca de JaramaMadrid, SPAIN
Posts: 519
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Do not blame so much!.

In Spain with a political right Goverment supposed liberal we have to pay even for using the sun for producing home electrical energy. Of course they retire to Electrical Companies when getting out of politics!.

Best Regards,

Jesus Cardin
Old 02-04-2016, 04:37 AM
  #7  
RAPPTOR
My Feedback: (41)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: WEST PALM BEACH, FL
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

to busy ,, sucking beers and watching foot ball ..and MEDICAL MARYJANE
Old 02-04-2016, 04:49 AM
  #8  
rhklenke
My Feedback: (24)
 
rhklenke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 5,831
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by FalconWings View Post
#feelthebern

that will certainly do it.
Hey, Afterburner (Marty) berns for bernie - I saw the sticker on his jet trailer!

Bob
Old 02-04-2016, 09:05 AM
  #9  
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)
 
j.duncker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sailing in the Eastern Caribbean
Posts: 4,047
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

YUP on holiday skiing in Utah for three weeks, my annual holiday off the boat.

I am giving threads on this topic a little more latitude than I would normally do, but lets keep it polite and some where near the topic raised by Shaun.

Otherwise I will get going on the hassle and cost involved in visiting the USA by a UK registered sailboat! OOPS thread drift thread drift BAD DOG!
Old 02-04-2016, 09:10 AM
  #10  
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)
 
FalconWings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 6,924
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Dunker do you really live on a Sailboat? I have close friends that race J24 in the Caribbean.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:16 AM
  #11  
SushiHunter
Senior Member
 
SushiHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 540
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by FalconWings View Post
#feelthebern

that will certainly do it.
Bernie's extra crispy. If he's elected pres. it's going to be a four year Weekend At Bernie's. I'm just curious who'll be propping him up the entire term.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:56 AM
  #12  
Shaun Evans
Thread Starter
 
Shaun Evans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,131
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RAPPTOR View Post
to busy ,, sucking beers and watching foot ball ..and MEDICAL MARYJANE


Old 02-04-2016, 10:01 AM
  #13  
Shaun Evans
Thread Starter
 
Shaun Evans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,131
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by j.duncker View Post
YUP on holiday skiing in Utah for three weeks, my annual holiday off the boat.

I am giving threads on this topic a little more latitude than I would normally do, but lets keep it polite and some where near the topic raised by Shaun.

Otherwise I will get going on the hassle and cost involved in visiting the USA by a UK registered sailboat! OOPS thread drift thread drift BAD DOG!

Whoa.

I post a comment that has the word Obama in it (where I'm not blaming him for the plague, the San Francisco earthquake and the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs) AND I hint that all this 'tyranny' talk is a bunch of sniveling silliness by people who wouldn't know real tyranny if it was rolling down their streets on tracked vehicles.... j.duncker has SEEN it.... and it's STILL UP?!?!

I'm hearing "Twilight Zone" music in the background.

Guess I should go build something....
Old 02-04-2016, 10:46 AM
  #14  
Ram-bro
My Feedback: (101)
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Bennington, NE
Posts: 5,767
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I can't abide by all the rules at our current field. The city has a walking path around the field......we over fly that constantly. What's a guy to do?
Old 02-04-2016, 12:04 PM
  #15  
FALCONSNEST
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Shaun it's been a long time, glad to see that you are still around. Come up and see us at this year's Fresno Jet Rally (September) and we will forget about all this FAA crap and just fly!

Dave Fusinato
Old 02-04-2016, 12:29 PM
  #16  
mr_matt
My Feedback: (10)
 
mr_matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Oak Park, CA,
Posts: 10,354
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just sayin'


Last edited by mr_matt; 02-04-2016 at 12:30 PM. Reason: just sayin'
Old 02-04-2016, 02:33 PM
  #17  
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)
 
afterburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: New City, NY
Posts: 3,021
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by rhklenke View Post
Hey, Afterburner (Marty) berns for bernie - I saw the sticker on his jet trailer!

Bob
There will be a day of reckoning for you.....right before I have to leave the semi free state of VA and go back to the horrible overbearing, over regulated, over taxed nightmare of a liberal state from whence I came. At least you put that sticker on over painters tape. I may not be so nice with my Hillary sticker
Old 02-04-2016, 04:02 PM
  #18  
Shaun Evans
Thread Starter
 
Shaun Evans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,131
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by FALCONSNEST View Post
Shaun it's been a long time, glad to see that you are still around. Come up and see us at this year's Fresno Jet Rally (September) and we will forget about all this FAA crap and just fly!

Dave Fusinato

Dude!

How've you been?!?! Yes, I'm still around. I almost bought the farm back in '14, but I'm pretty much back to normal now. When's the meet? Would LOVE to come up there and fly. And... I have to admit... I do like the idea of putting my registration number on some operable turkey feathers or under my glare-riddled canopy on a CRT in the cockpit just to be a PITA.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:04 PM
  #19  
Shaun Evans
Thread Starter
 
Shaun Evans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,131
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by mr_matt View Post

LOL!

And Matt replied to a thread of mine without complaining that the Y/A Hornet gear are tracked too narrow?!?!? Now I REALLY don't know what to do

Old 02-04-2016, 05:31 PM
  #20  
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)
 
j.duncker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sailing in the Eastern Caribbean
Posts: 4,047
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by FalconWings View Post
Dunker do you really live on a Sailboat? I have close friends that race J24 in the Caribbean.
YUP I am retired and live on a 44ft cutter spending my time between St Marten and Trinidad. Guadeloupe is my favorite island. I don't race my house but get dragged out occasionally on other peoples boats not J24s though.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:16 PM
  #21  
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)
 
uncljoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5,097
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Shaun Evans View Post
Whoa.

I post a comment that has the word Obama in it (where I'm not blaming him for the plague, the San Francisco earthquake and the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs) AND I hint that all this 'tyranny' talk is a bunch of sniveling silliness by people who wouldn't know real tyranny if it was rolling down their streets on tracked vehicles.... j.duncker has SEEN it.... and it's STILL UP?!?!

I'm hearing "Twilight Zone" music in the background.

Guess I should go build something....
Shaun you forgot the Chicago fire,and a bunch more ..
Old 02-04-2016, 06:50 PM
  #22  
Kevin_W
My Feedback: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 1,254
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

The passive-aggressive is strong in this thread!
Old 02-04-2016, 08:15 PM
  #23  
CafeenMan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Spring Hill, FL
Posts: 4,734
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Shaun Evans View Post
So... Just registered at faa.gov and the really did just charge me five actual dollars. What to do with the rest of my day...... It's like, first there were them buttons you gotta push at the crosswalk. Then came that durn Obamacurr. Now THIS stripping of my liberty and destruction of the Constitution! What will they do next to dash my freedom--ask me to pay GRAZING FEES?!?!?!? Rise up, Patriots! Rise up!


Have you considered armed take-over of the FAA with your fellow patriots?



(don't forget snacks and French Vanilla creamer)
Old 02-05-2016, 06:19 AM
  #24  
FALCONSNEST
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Shaun Evans View Post
Dude!

How've you been?!?! Yes, I'm still around. I almost bought the farm back in '14, but I'm pretty much back to normal now. When's the meet? Would LOVE to come up there and fly. And... I have to admit... I do like the idea of putting my registration number on some operable turkey feathers or under my glare-riddled canopy on a CRT in the cockpit just to be a PITA.
I will keep you, and everybody, posted on the Jet Rally date. It will be mid to late September. Maybe you could drag Paul R and Mike S up here too. Was going to try to make the Aqua Hydrate Jet Jam in Coachella this weekend but can't. Maybe Tucson in March.

Stay healthy!
Old 02-05-2016, 11:13 AM
  #25  
RAPPTOR
My Feedback: (41)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: WEST PALM BEACH, FL
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hi can i get decals for f-18 single?

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.