Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Mississippi Afterburner 2016

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Mississippi Afterburner 2016

Old 04-29-2016, 01:31 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

If someone happen to get a picture of my green rebel flying would you send it to me? I would to add it to my build page thanks!
Old 04-30-2016, 07:09 AM
vernonms

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

This was our 25[SUP]th[/SUP] MississippiAfterburner and it might have been our best. We had 83 pilots and as you know, this event is a fund raiser for theaviation programs for the school who owns the airport we use. This year, thanks to you, the pilots andvendors, for the first time we raised over $10,000.00 for the scholarshipprogram we started. WOW! It’s great tobe doing some good and having fun while we’re doing it. Thanks again to you, Michelle (airport manager)and all who helped.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:21 AM
yeahbaby
My Feedback: (21)

Received 58 Likes on 47 Posts

Awesome!!!! Glad to be apart and hopefully next year I can strong arm uncle joe balabon to come be the event photographer.

Congrats on another great event amigo.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:52 AM
Greg Wright
My Feedback: (6)

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Vernon,
This is just Awesome news to here!!! It couldn't happen if it wasn't for You and Michelle and her crew that allow us the Pilots to come out and take over the Airport for 4 day's each year to do what we all love doing.

That's flying and Hanging out with some of the best people in the hobby.

I myself had one of the best times this year and hope to do it for many more years to come..

Thanks Vernon and Michelle for having us!!!!!!!!