Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Kingtech presents the all new T1 sports jet

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Kingtech presents the all new T1 sports jet

Old 07-26-2017, 07:05 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Prototype T1 that I have has over 400 flights now and stock screws have worked great. Dont over think it.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:04 AM
pylonboy
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen, I will go ahead with the supplied screws.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:07 AM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by gunradd
Prototype T1 that I have has over 400 flights now and stock screws have worked great. Dont over think it.
+1
Old 07-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

I normally just drill and tap the woods for 4mm screws....Humm...look like I'm not the norm
Old 07-26-2017, 05:22 PM
Jospeh114

Hi,
I have a magnum XLS 40 glow engine,
I havnt used it for around 2 years... I took it apart cleaned it, oiled it and once I gathered it together with fresh Nitro fuel its not starting...
can anyone help me please???
Glow plug is charged and the glow is working ive tested it.
ive put fresh fuel... still nothing
it tries to start but just wont kick in.
I tried heating the head to give some heat and still no luck...
I pimed it many times, and still no luck
I emptied the fuel from the engine once I over primed it and tried again and still no luck
it tries to start but it wont.
I tried turning it with a 12v starter but the only result I get is the spinner and prop flying off... so I am starting it by hand and since then ive had no problems of the prop flying off..
ive looked over it many times to see if there is a gap or leak and I have no gaps or leaks. not in the engine nor in the fuel lines
ive tried playing with he needle and had no luck too.
don't get me wrong, it wants to start but it wont. before you know it my glow plug dies of battery. so I have to charge it up again and wait 4 hours to do this all again.
ive spent almost 1.5L of nitro for nothing.
ive realized something... in regards to the cylinder head. if I unscrew it I can rotate the prop easily around the shaf. once I screw on the cylinder head there is a funny sound each time the Piston hit TDC and its quite hard to turn it again theres a funny sound - tick tick sound. I thought maybe that is the problem I don't have any solutions to it....
in regards to the carby ive cleaned it and put it back on properly.... the thing just wont start!!
can any one help me?
King regards
Joseph
Old 07-26-2017, 06:09 PM
Helijet

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

You're going to need a lot more push on the T1 than that .40 glow engine can provide.......lol
Old 07-27-2017, 03:28 AM
pylonboy

Originally Posted by Helijet
You're going to need a lot more push on the T1 than that .40 glow engine can provide.......lol
Too funny!

Newer poster, guess he wants to get into jets as well..................................
Old 07-27-2017, 03:30 AM
pylonboy

Originally Posted by Jospeh114
Hi,
I havnt used it for around 2 years... I took it apart cleaned it, oiled it and once I gathered it together with fresh Nitro fuel its not starting...
I emptied the fuel from the engine once I over primed it and tried again and still no luck
I tried turning it with a 12v starter but the only result I get is the spinner and prop flying off... so I am starting it by hand and since then ive had no problems of the prop flying off..
ive looked over it many times to see if there is a gap or leak and I have no gaps or leaks. not in the engine nor in the fuel lines
don't get me wrong, it wants to start but it wont. before you know it my glow plug dies of battery. so I have to charge it up again and wait 4 hours to do this all again.
ive realized something... in regards to the cylinder head. if I unscrew it I can rotate the prop easily around the shaf. once I screw on the cylinder head there is a funny sound each time the Piston hit TDC and its quite hard to turn it again theres a funny sound - tick tick sound. I thought maybe that is the problem I don't have any solutions to it....
in regards to the carby ive cleaned it and put it back on properly.... the thing just wont start!!
can any one help me?
King regards
Joseph
Joseph, you need to move this question to the pertinent area of glow engines, not RC jets. Maybe you will get a better response there.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:10 AM
Desertlakesflying

Originally Posted by Jospeh114
Hi,
can any one help me?
King regards
Joseph
Wrong forum
Old 07-30-2017, 05:29 PM
kelly vallee

Does anybody know the paint code used on the Ferrari scheme T-1?
Old 07-31-2017, 07:04 AM
Digital Pilot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kelly vallee
Does anybody know the paint code used on the Ferrari scheme T-1?
Good day. The paint code is Ferrari Scheme
Old 07-31-2017, 08:32 AM
kelly vallee

I would like the paint code, so I can go to my local car auto parts store, to mix up some touch up?
Old 07-31-2017, 09:04 AM
Digital Pilot

Originally Posted by kelly vallee
I would like the paint code, so I can go to my local car auto parts store, to mix up some touch up?
Ahh.. The actual paint code of the color. Sorry.

Email Dirk, he might be able to get that for you. Best thing though is to have it color matched at a auto paint shop.
Old 08-08-2017, 05:35 PM
kelly vallee

Does anybody know where I can purchase connection pin for the front air retract? After my first grass takeoff the pin got bent?
Old 08-11-2017, 07:28 PM
shepga

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just received my Blue Angels scheme T-1 today. The packing job and out of box quality was awesome, exceeded my expectations. How do you remove the canopy. Mine is on pretty good and there are no visible latches?
Old 08-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Digital Pilot

Originally Posted by shepga
Just received my Blue Angels scheme T-1 today. The packing job and out of box quality was awesome, exceeded my expectations. How do you remove the canopy. Mine is on pretty good and there are no visible latches?
No latch, Magnetic.. It slides forward, just pull it.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
shepga

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Got the canopy off.. Thanks!
Looked the plane over this morning, it's beautiful. I'm very happy with it.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:17 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Guys,

I am happy to hear we have more and more pilots enjoying their T-1's. Well, it has finally paid off with the factory moving to a larger facility as production has been improving. I temporarily opened the website to accept T-1 orders as the factory has given me a larger allocation for the next build cycle. I have made contact with everyone on the waiting list, so for those that snooze, they will lose their place, SO it is now free game for anyone to place an order. We are currently at a 6-8 week build, paint, polish, package and ship time frame. As soon as I fill the next allocation, I will turn off the website orders until this cycle is completed. Also check out the website as we added a complete Monster scheme of colors and they are off the hook!!

Keep the pictures and video's coming, they never get boring!!

Cheers,

Dirk
www.pacificrcjets.com
Old 08-21-2017, 08:18 PM
Tip22v

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

I got my RW scheme T1 today. The packing was excellent, no damage to any of the parts. Regarding the paint though, I've got bubble wrap markings all over the paint, it looks like they wrapped it before the paint completely dried. I tried buffing it out with a micro fiber cloth, but no luck. What a shame, the paint would have looked so awesome with out the bubble wrap markings. Has any one else had this happen, if so, are there any tricks to getting these marks off the paint? Thanks. -Tom
Old 08-21-2017, 08:56 PM
Digital Pilot

Hi Tom

The markings are not permanent. This happens on a lot of models due the coating on the bubble wrap. You can use a wax spray cleaner/polish and it should come off.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:21 PM
In the Haze

Agreed, I tried to polish them, but the more it's out and flying the more they disappear. Enjoy, it's a fantastic aircraft.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:55 AM
Tip22v

Thanks for the info on the bubble wrap spots, that's good to know. -Tom
Old 08-22-2017, 09:41 AM
Desertlakesflying

I used Windex to wipe it down good with microfiber and them use mcguiars quick wax with microfiber
Old 08-22-2017, 10:51 AM
Tip22v

Thanks, I will give that a try. Tom
Old 08-23-2017, 08:04 PM
Tip22v

I'm installing a K140 and when dry fitting I noticed the bulk head that supports the rear of the turbine is too small to accommodate the 140's diameter, it looks like maybe by a 1/4 inch. For those of you who are running a K140 did you just grind down the bulk head? If so, did you reinforce it after grinding it down? Thanks for the help. -Tom

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.