Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

EVSD-5U Pro issue

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

EVSD-5U Pro issue

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 06:18 AM
Westwindpilot86

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default EVSD-5U Pro issue

Hey guys, I have an EVSD-5U Pro with a weird problem with the brakes. I have it installed on the skymaster large A-10. I have selected the pulsated brakes options and when I start applying the brakes you can start hearing the EVSD start pulsating. But the gear do no start braking until it gets to the locked up portion. Thats all I can tell you for now. I have tried resetting the whole EVSD and it does the same thing. Any ideas?

Thanks
Steven
Old 08-11-2016, 03:40 PM
TTRotary

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same issue here with mine... the proportional feature is erratic. I just stopped using it. Overall, this is not a good EV, with lots of failures. Be sure to empty all pressure in the air system(s) after use or the pressure sensors will fail. This is a non-servicable unit and I don't think they are made or serviced anymore. Good luck. Have UP-3 and -5 ready to go in when my evsd fails...