Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

T1 Models Euro Fighter build

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

T1 Models Euro Fighter build

Old 05-03-2021, 03:00 PM
MarkF

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Yea him and 3 other guys I talked to didn't remember their throws and the jet wasn't easy access to get to to look at. I know the ones listed on PJ website are close but a little on the high side so have something to work with as far as that goes. I found a local who has a smooth flight who will help me but he never setup a delta wing before so that is why I was asking. I will get it figured out either way but appreciate you guys that chime in.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:32 AM
mmflytie
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually talked with Kris about putting smooth flight in my tiger but he recommended not to since I have a perfectly functioning, Spektrum AR 12120 . And it is setup for delta. I went with outboard elevons and inboard elevators with canard mix. No flaps. We'll see how it goes.

Marc
Old 05-07-2021, 04:16 AM
mmflytie
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T one Eurofighter CG

Originally Posted by mmflytie
I actually talked with Kris about putting smooth flight in my tiger but he recommended not to since I have a perfectly functioning, Spektrum AR 12120 . And it is setup for delta. I went with outboard elevons and inboard elevators with canard mix. No flaps. We'll see how it goes.

Marc
mark,
have you checked the CG on your jet? I know it’s 330 mm( 12.9”) but can’t remember if it’s from the leading edge of wing where it attaches to the fuse or where the molded leading edge is , on the fuse( a difference of about 1 3/4”). Thx
Old 07-29-2021, 02:40 PM
MarkF

So I need to replace the brake hub on my jet. I have a new one sitting here and it looks like it's pressed on to fit. I have put considerable pressure on the old one and it's not budging. Do I need a gear puller to pull this part off ?
Old 07-31-2021, 06:02 PM
MarkF

Figured it out. The wheel shaft unscrews from the strut.
Old 03-03-2024, 07:48 PM
frankmokaya

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi guys. I'm building the T-one Euro and I'm wondering what control throws folks have found works for the elevon setup (both inner and outer wing control surfaces working as aileron and elevator all the time). I have my elevons setup for 30mm up/Down as measured where innermost control surface meets the fuselage. Will this work?
Old 03-11-2024, 03:29 PM
MarkF

I have less on aileron, maybe 20mm, but 30mm on elevator.
The following users liked this post:
frankmokaya (03-14-2024)