Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

T1 Models Euro Fighter build

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

T1 Models Euro Fighter build

Old 05-03-2021, 03:00 PM
MarkF

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Yea him and 3 other guys I talked to didn't remember their throws and the jet wasn't easy access to get to to look at. I know the ones listed on PJ website are close but a little on the high side so have something to work with as far as that goes. I found a local who has a smooth flight who will help me but he never setup a delta wing before so that is why I was asking. I will get it figured out either way but appreciate you guys that chime in.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:32 AM
mmflytie
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually talked with Kris about putting smooth flight in my tiger but he recommended not to since I have a perfectly functioning, Spektrum AR 12120 . And it is setup for delta. I went with outboard elevons and inboard elevators with canard mix. No flaps. We'll see how it goes.

Marc
Old Yesterday, 04:16 AM
mmflytie
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T one Eurofighter CG

Originally Posted by mmflytie View Post
I actually talked with Kris about putting smooth flight in my tiger but he recommended not to since I have a perfectly functioning, Spektrum AR 12120 . And it is setup for delta. I went with outboard elevons and inboard elevators with canard mix. No flaps. We'll see how it goes.

Marc
mark,
have you checked the CG on your jet? I know itís 330 mm( 12.9Ē) but canít remember if itís from the leading edge of wing where it attaches to the fuse or where the molded leading edge is , on the fuse( a difference of about 1 3/4Ē). Thx