Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

3rd Annual Tiger Meet 2017 in SC October 19-22nd

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

3rd Annual Tiger Meet 2017 in SC October 19-22nd

Old 10-22-2017, 04:53 PM
jsnipes
My Feedback: (3)

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Tiger Meet 2017 is in the books. 33 pilots enjoyed dawn to dusk flying in the best SC fall flying weather you could ask for. Thanks fo all that attended!

Special thanks to our sponsors:
BVM Jets
Boomerang RC
Pacific RC Jets/Kingtech USA
Esprit Tech
Dreamworks/Jetcat USA
JPO

Please support the companies that support us!

If you're not a member, please join the JPO!

Thanks to the Flying Tigers RC Club for hosting the event and a special thanks to Frank and Susan Yates who invested a LOT of time to ensure the event was a success.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:12 AM
RC Larry-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Another FANTASTIC event Jamie. The Flying Tigers knocked another one out of the park. Weather could not have been better, and the hospitality was nothing short of awesome. This event represent a true laid back atmosphere where flying and friendship take a front seat. The whole NC jet gang had a blast!!!! Mark and Brandon got in a few flights with their new F-16s and the rest of us just burned fuel and had a great time. Thanks again to BVM, and all of the sponsors for making this a great event. And a big shout out to Larry Roper/Boomerang RC for sponsoring the Saturday night dinner. BBQ was awesome Larry!!! I ate a plate for you to!!! lol
Thanks again to Flying Tigers for putting this event on. It's a great one guys. If you haven't attended it yet, you really need to put it on your schedule.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:34 AM
jws_aces
My Feedback: (33)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Awesome time!

Kudos to the Flying Tigers RC gang..Jamie, Frank, Susan along Boggy and Tony. Like Larry said it was a beautiful place with great weather. I burned 25 gallons of Diesel and really didn't fly as much as it sounds. The most was 4 at one time up. Love the evening flying

If you have ever wanted to fly off of grass this is the place.