Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Kingtech Servicing

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Kingtech Servicing

Old 09-18-2017, 09:11 AM
siclick33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kingtech Servicing

Can anyone confirm if there are any other official Kingtech service centres (ones than can provide warranty repairs and factory approved servicing) other than USA and the factory?

I have been told that there is now a service centre in Europe but I can't find any official details about where you can send engines for repair.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:49 AM
Carsten Groen

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I would guess these, I got 2 K70G from them at jetpower:
https://kingtechturbine.lu/
Old 09-18-2017, 10:15 AM
DepecheMode101
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How did you get 2???? We don' have any here In California.... can you get another and ship it to me??
Old 09-18-2017, 10:17 AM
siclick33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's what I was led to believe but I'm surprised that, assuming that is correct (and I've no reason to think otherwise), they don't make more of it. I can't find anything on their website that says that they conduct in-house repairs. Having a service centre on the same continent would be a huge bonus when it comes to deciding which turbine to purchase.

There is nothing on the Kingtech USA site showing who is approved to conduct repairs worldwide and I can't find a 'factory' website.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Rider-60
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can confirm you that Kingtech lu does the servicing in house and is fully approved and trained by kingtech.
Btw I got a K 70 from him as well...