Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

In Production BVM PNP's

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

In Production BVM PNP's

Old 11-06-2019, 07:30 AM
  #151  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

I’m excited to see what else they are planning to bring out!
Old 11-06-2019, 11:24 AM
  #152  
yeahbaby
My Feedback: (21)
 
yeahbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: FT Worth, TX
Posts: 6,502
Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
Default

Hopefully they will reevaluate some of the original BVM scale kits and PNP them
Old 11-06-2019, 01:06 PM
  #153  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by yeahbaby View Post
Hopefully they will reevaluate some of the original BVM scale kits and PNP them
F100 and T33!!
Old 11-06-2019, 01:14 PM
  #154  
yeahbaby
My Feedback: (21)
 
yeahbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: FT Worth, TX
Posts: 6,502
Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
Default

Hopefully F4 too
Old 11-08-2019, 06:26 AM
  #155  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by yeahbaby View Post
Hopefully F4 too
There use to be a decent sized Jetlegend F4 I wonder if they might do that in PNP. They seem to do a mix of new jets and old Jetlegend kits as new PNP (not that that’s a bad thing)
Old 12-02-2019, 03:59 PM
  #156  
smaze17
My Feedback: (60)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 1,480
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Assuming there's no new info for the F-15? Thinking we may not hear anything about it till Florida Jets. Any reps have the scoop?

-S
Old 12-02-2019, 06:21 PM
  #157  
Bob_B
My Feedback: (11)
 
Bob_B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bluegrass State of Mind
Posts: 4,644
Received 68 Likes on 60 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by yeahbaby View Post
Hopefully they will reevaluate some of the original BVM scale kits and PNP them
They did the big F86 and I think the F100 is close behind.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:26 PM
  #158  
jetspud
 
jetspud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: shreveport , LA
Posts: 1,125
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Any plans on making there 1/5 scale F18 in to a B or D model. I know most people dont like two seater versions but the 18 looks good in the two seater version. Look at eflite they jist released a B/D model.


David.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:30 PM
  #159  
jetspud
 
jetspud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: shreveport , LA
Posts: 1,125
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default



See looks good
Old 12-03-2019, 05:28 AM
  #160  
why-me
My Feedback: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bismarck, ND
Posts: 69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F15 pnp

Originally Posted by smaze17 View Post
Assuming there's no new info for the F-15? Thinking we may not hear anything about it till Florida Jets. Any reps have the scoop?

-S
Flight testing to begin very soon. Initial testing and work being done on the prototype to prepare for flight testing. Everything is looking very good and first flights will begin shortly.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:24 AM
  #161  
smaze17
My Feedback: (60)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 1,480
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by why-me View Post
Flight testing to begin very soon. Initial testing and work being done on the prototype to prepare for flight testing. Everything is looking very good and first flights will begin shortly.
Cool. Thanks. Any chance there will be an EDF option for the plane?
Old 12-03-2019, 08:16 AM
  #162  
why-me
My Feedback: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bismarck, ND
Posts: 69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by smaze17 View Post
Cool. Thanks. Any chance there will be an EDF option for the plane?
no EDF version at this time, but wouldn't rule it out in the future.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:35 AM
  #163  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Bob_B View Post


They did the big F86 and I think the F100 is close behind.
Do you know the sizes?
Old 12-07-2019, 12:34 PM
  #164  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Are they bringing out a new F100 or old BVM version?
Old 12-07-2019, 07:08 PM
  #165  
why-me
My Feedback: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bismarck, ND
Posts: 69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

There is nothing to report on any new projects at this time. There is always new items in the works and when info becomes available we will keep you informed
Old 12-08-2019, 03:49 AM
  #166  
JackD
My Feedback: (4)
 
JackD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 759
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Mikey5547 View Post
Do you know the sizes?
The F86 is 84”. I am finalizing mine, hopefully maidening next week







Old 12-08-2019, 06:12 AM
  #167  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by why-me View Post
There is nothing to report on any new projects at this time. There is always new items in the works and when info becomes available we will keep you informed
Thanks!
Old 12-08-2019, 06:12 AM
  #168  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JackD View Post
The F86 is 84”. I am finalizing mine, hopefully maidening next week






I like the colors, that factory painted or did you do it?
Old 12-08-2019, 07:48 AM
  #169  
flyloose
 
flyloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Barrie, ON, CANADA
Posts: 167
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

Beauty
Old 12-08-2019, 12:37 PM
  #170  
JackD
My Feedback: (4)
 
JackD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 759
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Mikey5547 View Post
I like the colors, that factory painted or did you do it?
Factory painted. I provided the documentation and reviewed the color proofs with robbie until we got it right

super happy with the outcome
Old 12-09-2019, 12:22 AM
  #171  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JackD View Post
Factory painted. I provided the documentation and reviewed the color proofs with robbie until we got it right

super happy with the outcome
Yeah it does look very good, very unique from usual F86 schemes
Old 01-18-2020, 02:49 PM
  #172  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

A little post on BVM facebook about the F15 on there. Hopefully some info will come on rcu too
Old 01-21-2020, 04:09 AM
  #173  
Doug Cronkhite
My Feedback: (34)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,821
Likes: 0
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

Rob says it flies very well, and is very stable in takeoff and landing. They're moving the CG back slightly from initial testing, and finalizing control throws, but they're happy with it. I'd bet orders will be taken pretty soon now..
Old 01-21-2020, 12:18 PM
  #174  
Mikey5547
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 711
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Doug Cronkhite View Post
Rob says it flies very well, and is very stable in takeoff and landing. They're moving the CG back slightly from initial testing, and finalizing control throws, but they're happy with it. I'd bet orders will be taken pretty soon now..
Glad to hear the test flights went well. This will be my next jet. Please post when you get any pics or updates please
Old 01-22-2020, 09:20 PM
  #175  
Doug Cronkhite
My Feedback: (34)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,821
Likes: 0
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

As soon as I get the official go ahead, I'll definitely let you know.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.