Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Great service from REVOC wing bags.

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Great service from REVOC wing bags.

Old 09-29-2018, 01:48 AM
siclick33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Great service from REVOC wing bags.

Just a quick shout out for the excellent service I have received from REVOC wing bags.

I ordered a wing and tail bag set for my Avanti. When they arrived they fitted perfectly but the design of the tail bags left the root exposed which I wasn’t overly happy with. I contacted REVOC to see what they could do, expecting them to simply say that’s how they come, but they couldn’t have been more helpful.

I sent the tail bags back and emailed some dimensions. They re-designed and re-manufactured the tail bags and posted the new ones to me at no charge. The replacements are perfect!!

Top marks REVOC.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:08 AM
patrnflyr
My Feedback: (7)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I have them for my BVM PNP Cougar and my CARF Spitfire. Wanted to order some for my BVM Bobcat and they emailed me back saying they haven’t heard of a Bobcat! They said to simply send in the dimensions and they’d make them though. By far, the best wingbags out there. Almost armor clad outside and soft as velvet inside. Now, to get to measuring