Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

The all new T-One Models T-50 Jet.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

The all new T-One Models T-50 Jet.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 09:54 AM
Digital Pilot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I know of a few T-50s besides mine that are almost finished and ready to fly. Put a bunch of flights on mine at Kentucky Jets, even Ali flew it and was impressed by it.

Might get it back out this weekend weather and time permitting..
Old 11-04-2019, 05:17 PM
RCflyerCT
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Digital Pilot
I know of a few T-50s besides mine that are almost finished and ready to fly. Put a bunch of flights on mine at Kentucky Jets, even Ali flew it and was impressed by it.

Might get it back out this weekend weather and time permitting..
Awesome...what do you think of the flight characteristics and overall impression? Thanks, Wes
Old 11-05-2019, 06:38 AM
Digital Pilot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RCflyerCT
Awesome...what do you think of the flight characteristics and overall impression? Thanks, Wes
The flight characteristics are great! Not sure what scale jets you have flown but the T-50 is kind of a cross between an F-16 and a sport jet. Super maneuverable like an F-16 but super easy to get into hi AOA slow flight. The slow speed and landings are super stable, again nose hi AOA for landings. This is mainly due to the larger LEX features at the front of the jet. Almost like an F-16 with F-18F LEX section. Its a lot of fun to fly. I've had a K160 in it and it flew very well. I now have K210 in it for the vertical performance and the Hi AOA stuff.