Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Futaba 32 coming.

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Futaba 32 coming.

Old 07-02-2020, 05:04 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by jescardin View Post
Thank you very much, Mr. "Auburn02" for your consideration.
Regarding the thread, well, first what I explained was described as "completely untrue, but then soon came all type o explanations:
- That those are not "updates" (even when on the own table are shown as "upgradables")
!
You are saying it yourself You use update.....then upgradable.....2 very different meaning..

The only reason I post here is not because your a liar, but because your information was and is wrong, and you are also talking about the 32 about 3k TX to a sub 1K TX....never know the future I never say never to other Systems....but for now I do like what I have.

up·date
verb: update; 3rd person present: updates; past tense: updated; past participle: updated; gerund or present participle: updating
-make (something) more modern or up to date."security measures are continually updated and improved"

up·grade
verb: upgrade; 3rd person present: upgrades; past tense: upgraded; past participle: upgraded; gerund or present participle: upgrading
-raise (something) to a higher standard, in particular improve (equipment or machinery) by adding or replacing components.

Old 07-04-2020, 05:59 PM
gapellegrini

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jescardin works for Futaba Spain and according to RCU rules he should have that stated in his signature. Obviously he doesn’t have.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:06 PM
gapellegrini

His company is model import that is Spain distributor for Futaba.

https://www.modelimport.net/contacto2.html

https://www.rc.futaba.co.jp/english/.../index.html#07

The following users liked this post:
Dansy (07-05-2020)
Old 07-05-2020, 03:06 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by gapellegrini View Post
His company is model import that is Spain distributor for Futaba.

https://www.modelimport.net/contacto2.html

https://www.rc.futaba.co.jp/english/.../index.html#07
I see, that make perfect sense now.....
Old 07-05-2020, 07:15 AM
camss69
My Feedback: (46)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jescardin View Post
Thank you very much, Mr. "Auburn02" for your consideration.
Regarding the thread, well, first what I explained was described as "completely untrue, but then soon came all type o explanations:
- That those are not "updates" (even when on the own table are shown as "upgradables")
- Then I am comparing apples and oranges, as DS12 is not the top Jeti radio; well the comment for my "lie" just read "all Jeti updates are free but, after all, it seems not to be so with, at least, the DS12.
With all this what I would like is people think twice before using big words, as I personally always try to do. And I must put clear that I am always open to learn and be instructed by others, but not to be called a liar when I know well -at least as well as manufacturer and distributors explain, as I have never owned a Jeti- about what I am talking about!
In all fairness, you are the one coming off with an attitude when they tried to explain, not them.

As far as I’m aware, the DS12 is the only transmitter on the market (except for the DS14 previously) that has “options” when you buy the transmitter. Just like options on a car. You want the fancy center console screen in your mini-van, cool, for an extra $1000 you can have it. If you bought the screen the “updates” to the software running it are free. Same with the radio, you buy options, then any software updates that come out are free from Jeti.

To tell HarryC to get “better informed” about anything Jeti is a complete joke, the man is so well informed about Jeti he makes extremely helpful videos. The videos are so good Jeti GAVE him a DS24 and said “Thanks! keep making videos”.

Old 07-05-2020, 11:38 PM
modtron

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Any chance of getting this thread bak on track - some of us still want to hear about people's use of the 32MZ - not bickering about who said what !

modtron
Oxford UK
The following 2 users liked this post by modtron:
David J Ruskin (07-06-2020), felker14 (07-06-2020)
Old 07-06-2020, 04:44 AM
BobH
My Feedback: (2)

I agree. We aren't watching this thread do see how some other Brand is etc. Keep your comments about other brands to your self. That's not the intention of this Thread!