Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Futaba 32 coming.

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Futaba 32 coming.

Old 07-02-2020, 05:04 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 161 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by jescardin
Thank you very much, Mr. "Auburn02" for your consideration.
Regarding the thread, well, first what I explained was described as "completely untrue, but then soon came all type o explanations:
- That those are not "updates" (even when on the own table are shown as "upgradables")
!
You are saying it yourself You use update.....then upgradable.....2 very different meaning..

The only reason I post here is not because your a liar, but because your information was and is wrong, and you are also talking about the 32 about 3k TX to a sub 1K TX....never know the future I never say never to other Systems....but for now I do like what I have.

up·date
verb: update; 3rd person present: updates; past tense: updated; past participle: updated; gerund or present participle: updating
-make (something) more modern or up to date."security measures are continually updated and improved"

up·grade
verb: upgrade; 3rd person present: upgrades; past tense: upgraded; past participle: upgraded; gerund or present participle: upgrading
-raise (something) to a higher standard, in particular improve (equipment or machinery) by adding or replacing components.

Old 07-04-2020, 05:59 PM
gapellegrini

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jescardin works for Futaba Spain and according to RCU rules he should have that stated in his signature. Obviously he doesn’t have.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:06 PM
gapellegrini

His company is model import that is Spain distributor for Futaba.

https://www.modelimport.net/contacto2.html

https://www.rc.futaba.co.jp/english/.../index.html#07

The following users liked this post:
Dansy (07-05-2020)
Old 07-05-2020, 03:06 AM
Dansy

Originally Posted by gapellegrini
His company is model import that is Spain distributor for Futaba.

https://www.modelimport.net/contacto2.html

https://www.rc.futaba.co.jp/english/.../index.html#07
I see, that make perfect sense now.....
Old 07-05-2020, 07:15 AM
camss69
My Feedback: (46)

Received 68 Likes on 54 Posts

Thank you very much, Mr. "Auburn02" for your consideration.
Regarding the thread, well, first what I explained was described as "completely untrue, but then soon came all type o explanations:
- That those are not "updates" (even when on the own table are shown as "upgradables")
- Then I am comparing apples and oranges, as DS12 is not the top Jeti radio; well the comment for my "lie" just read "all Jeti updates are free but, after all, it seems not to be so with, at least, the DS12.
With all this what I would like is people think twice before using big words, as I personally always try to do. And I must put clear that I am always open to learn and be instructed by others, but not to be called a liar when I know well -at least as well as manufacturer and distributors explain, as I have never owned a Jeti- about what I am talking about!
In all fairness, you are the one coming off with an attitude when they tried to explain, not them.

As far as I’m aware, the DS12 is the only transmitter on the market (except for the DS14 previously) that has “options” when you buy the transmitter. Just like options on a car. You want the fancy center console screen in your mini-van, cool, for an extra $1000 you can have it. If you bought the screen the “updates” to the software running it are free. Same with the radio, you buy options, then any software updates that come out are free from Jeti.

To tell HarryC to get “better informed” about anything Jeti is a complete joke, the man is so well informed about Jeti he makes extremely helpful videos. The videos are so good Jeti GAVE him a DS24 and said “Thanks! keep making videos”.

Old 07-05-2020, 11:38 PM
modtron

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Any chance of getting this thread bak on track - some of us still want to hear about people's use of the 32MZ - not bickering about who said what !

modtron
Oxford UK
The following 2 users liked this post by modtron:
David J Ruskin (07-06-2020), felker14 (07-06-2020)
Old 07-06-2020, 04:44 AM
BobH
My Feedback: (2)

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I agree. We aren't watching this thread do see how some other Brand is etc. Keep your comments about other brands to your self. That's not the intention of this Thread!
Old 07-14-2020, 02:17 AM
jescardin
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jescardin works for Futaba Spain and according to RCU rules he should have that stated in his signature. Obviously he doesn’t have.
I already informed you some time ago that that J. Cardin is my aunt and also an active R/C modeller in Spain. If I need to clarify it again to you -who seems to be very mind limited!- I would rather prefer going other way and taking other more serious kind of actions! Aside from this note, is not true any of my claims?

By the way and regarding to thread point, Futaba has just released the Spanish menus in the last T32MZ FREE software update. I will try this evening when back at home as I am curious about the result as I actually helped with that!
Old 07-14-2020, 02:25 AM
jescardin

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by camss69
To tell HarryC to get “better informed” about anything Jeti is a complete joke, the man is so well informed about Jeti he makes extremely helpful videos. The videos are so good Jeti GAVE him a DS24 and said “Thanks! keep making videos”.
And "gapellegrini" is not worried about that kind of sponsorship not being stated on its signature? That says it all!

From now on my comments will be kept limited to the Futaba T32MZ and will leave aside the jeti-ities cries trying to compare their pizza-boxes with real radios.
Old 07-14-2020, 02:43 AM
Dansy

And "gapellegrini" is not worried about that kind of sponsorship not being stated on its signature? That says it all!

From now on my comments will be kept limited to the Futaba T32MZ and will leave aside the jeti-ities cries trying to compare their pizza-boxes with real radios.
‘Well all you say about Jeti is a lie, you know nothing about them......and for sure your just a troll.....🤮
Carsten Groen (07-14-2020)
Old 07-14-2020, 04:35 AM
gapellegrini

I already informed you some time ago that that J. Cardin is my aunt and also an active R/C modeller in Spain. If I need to clarify it again to you -who seems to be very mind limited!- I would rather prefer going other way and taking other more serious kind of actions! Aside from this note, is not true any of my claims?

By the way and regarding to thread point, Futaba has just released the Spanish menus in the last T32MZ FREE software update. I will try this evening when back at home as I am curious about the result as I actually helped with that!
Interesting... your “aunt” doesn't know spanish enough to help them? So they needed your help....
Old 07-14-2020, 06:35 AM
ZB

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Great, maybe somebody with inside information can you tell us few things about Futaba? We are having really hard time justifying Futaba to customers. They just increased prices in USA, Futaba is now the most expensive system with most expensive receivers here in US. T16SZ went to $820.00 and R7108SB receiver to $200.00 :-(( How in Spain do you offer Futaba?

Has Futaba finally?
- Servo Balancers on all/any channels?
- Gyro Stabilization?
- Power Redundancy?
- Wireless ON/Off Switches?
- More than 16 proportional channels?
- Integration with receivers?
- Integrated Tx Gyros / Accelerometers?
- Receiver battery monitoring?
- Air Pressure Sensors?
- Flexible switch Tx layout?

Old 07-14-2020, 07:13 AM
modtron

When you have all finally finished bashing each other - can we get back on track please !

modtron
Oxford UK
Old 07-14-2020, 08:30 AM
gapellegrini

Originally Posted by modtron
When you have all finally finished bashing each other - can we get back on track please !

modtron
Oxford UK
The point is that there is not much to be said. I had a 18mz and saw personally a 32mz. Pretty much a 18mz with another screen. That’s it!!!
Old 07-14-2020, 08:44 AM
Afterburners

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

The point is that there is not much to be said. I had a 18mz and saw personally a 32mz. Pretty much a 18mz with another screen. That’s it!!!
Very sad. I would say the fact that this is the only thread on this radio, shows that there are not any major new features offered in Futaba's new flagship radio.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:49 AM
gapellegrini

Originally Posted by Afterburners
Very sad. I would say the fact that this is the only thread on this radio, shows that there are not any major new features offered in Futaba's new flagship radio.
sad. If you have a 18mz and are happy with it. Keep it. You don't need a 32.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:37 AM
patrnflyr
My Feedback: (7)

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by modtron

modtron
Oxford UK
Maybe if everybody “text bombed” his thread, he’d get the message and stay out of other radio brand threads
Old 07-14-2020, 11:47 AM
Dansy

sad. If you have a 18mz and are happy with it. Keep it. You don't need a 32.
Well I was just following the tread....until he did a statement that is 100% wrong....I’m always curious and willing to learn about different system
Old 07-14-2020, 11:56 PM
modtron

Well, I was just interested to see what others have found..

I have been a long time Futaba user after moving over from JR after loosing faith in the UK agent many years ago.
Changed to a 9ZAP, then 14MZ and 14MZ WC, then 18MZ - I still have my 18MZ WC as well as the 32MZ - all I can say is that it is a very different radio.

It feels completely different to the 18 - it's thinner, it's lighter and the software appears to be quicker to use.
The new software that is now starting to come through for it, looks like it will only work with the 32 with the newer system.

​​​​​​​Don't give a stuff about telemetry.
Being old school, we always took responsibility for using the right model memory and checking batteries before use.
​​​​​​​Certainly don't need to know where it is and what speed it's doing - I can see that.

Functionality is always the most important thing I look at, wether it be as a radio for the "work" environment or for my own personal use - nothing I have come across, has ever come close.

​​​​​​​I see many people putting the emphasis on toys and gimmicks, rather than actually understanding what the radio is capable of doing.

I am not sponsored and I buy my own equipment - I am very happy with mine thanks.

​​​​​​​Thats my views on this subject, so I won't bother to follow it anymore as it has changed away from it's intended use.

modtron
Oxford UK
Old 07-15-2020, 01:02 AM
gapellegrini

Interesting feedback. Your opinion is more valuable than mine since you have 18 and 32. Please tell us what you can do with the 32 that you can’t do with the 18?
Old 07-15-2020, 05:11 AM
kevinthoele

Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts

I fly 18MZ and have been talking with two guys at our field that have both 18 and 32. After flying for several months their conclusion is they love the feel of the sticks better and battery life is better. One negative is that if used to the 18MZ the antenna on the 32 must be pulled out to get best signal to receiver
Old 07-15-2020, 05:31 AM
kevinthoele

They tested airborne with antenna positions and telemetry devise that revealed results. 32 was better then 18 with antenna extended. This is not to say the 18mz is not good but that the 32 is better in comparison
Old 07-15-2020, 05:34 AM
Carsten Groen

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kevinthoele
They tested airborne with antenna positions and telemetry devise that revealed results. 32 was better then 18 with antenna extended. This is not to say the 18mz is not good but that the 32 is better in comparison
Kevin,
does this mean that if the antenna of the 32MZ is NOT extended, it is "worse" that the 18MZ with the antenna "collapsed" ?

Last edited by Carsten Groen; 07-15-2020 at 05:49 AM.
Old 07-15-2020, 05:50 AM
kevinthoele

Originally Posted by Carsten Groen
Kevin,
does this mean that if the antenna of the 32MZ is NOT extended, it is "worse" that the 18MZ with the antenna "colapsed" ?
Correct The data showed at risk RF with antenna folded in on 32 MZ. Many more holds showed up
Carsten Groen (07-15-2020)
Old 07-15-2020, 05:52 AM
Carsten Groen

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kevinthoele
Correct The data showed at risk RF with antenna folded in on 32 MZ. Many more holds showed up
Thanks for info, very good to know! (I have a friend with a 32MZ, will warn him)

EDIT: Just talked with him, he has actually experienced this, with a total loss of signal to a model, he managed to run towards the plane and save it !!
After this, he extends the antenna 45 deg, and has not experienced any problem since then

Last edited by Carsten Groen; 07-15-2020 at 05:58 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.