Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Buyers beware, warning!! Aviation jets su-35

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Buyers beware, warning!! Aviation jets su-35

Old 05-07-2019, 09:01 PM
marquisvns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope, wrong Mark, I had no problem with Mike Lin being your dealer, until you were expecting us to yield our exclusivity on the A-10, which you took our $20,000 and hasn't delivered a prototype for over one year, while telling us that the project will be halted indefinitely at one point and then resumed and then you have rights to sell to Global.

"In March 2018, Barry noticed that AV had plan to develop the A10 project...." Where did this come from, lol The A-10 was initiated by Dirk and Dirk only, not even me. He engaged the negotiation process with you, not me, lol.

As with Sparrow, there are certain improvements needed and you guys declined and we yield. Mark, you are so clueless what this jet can and can not do, and what it'll take to make it better. As far as I am concern, the Sparrow is an unfinished project. Mark, Dirk and I were giving you the best scenario of the market, given the success of the T-1, at no given time that we commit to any volume of sales.

OK, so finally a very welcoming statement from you about our refund of the A-10, where is it?

Barry
Old 05-07-2019, 09:10 PM
marquisvns

Mark, I have responded to you on anything other than SU35 in the other thread that you started. Let's leave this thread to SU-35. I believe the right thing for you to do here is to make an announcement of your improvements, not really anything else. Quite frankly, I do take responsibility for the failed field repair. At this point, I probably don't care if you replace it or not, especially like Jiang Yi said, that it would have been one of the same. Though you are aware of the problem, but nothing would be done until you deplete inventory.

Good Luck,
Barry
Old 05-07-2019, 09:21 PM
marquisvns

I believe that right thing to do is to announce your improvements on the SU35. The maneuvers you mentioned have extremely low aerodynamic stress load onto any air frame, oh well Mark, maybe you know better and I don't, lol.

Good Luck,
Barry
Old 05-08-2019, 03:46 AM
aviationjet

Barry, don't argue in public any more. Take a look at your e-mails on Dec. 17, 2016. Why did you send me $11000? Do you want me to disclose the details of the contract? Once I give the evidence, you'll be disgraced! You made AV lose money on Sparrow projet, don't you dare admit it?
Old 05-08-2019, 03:51 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

This should be on PPV!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:34 AM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is evidently a business dispute more than anything else.

I do hope not a single manufacturer, distributor, or their reps complain when an user uses RCU to describe their experiences with a product. That is far more legitimate use of RCU than this business dispute.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:07 AM
Auburn02
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by aviationjet View Post
Barry, don't argue in public any more. Take a look at your e-mails on Dec. 17, 2016. Why did you send me $11000? Do you want me to disclose the details of the contract? Once I give the evidence, you'll be disgraced! You made AV lose money on Sparrow projet, don't you dare admit it?
Ok, but let's get serious now....why AV and not AJ?

Originally Posted by Edgar Perez View Post
I do hope not a single manufacturer, distributor, or their reps complain when an user uses RCU to describe their experiences with a product. That is far more legitimate use of RCU than this business dispute.
​​​​No joke.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:39 AM
sirrom
My Feedback: (4)

Default Agree

Originally Posted by Edgar Perez View Post
This is evidently a business dispute more than anything else.

I was just thinking that same thing. If you complain about a bad experience in public about their product you could lose support from them forever, but if they do it...
Old 05-08-2019, 05:56 AM
luge_racer

🍿🍿🍿

Why don't either business post their evidence, such as communication screen shots, payment receipts, contracts, patents, etc.? All this is now is he said/she said. Bring some evidence to this court of public opinion... or you know, settle this in private or though legal counsel.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:12 AM
marquisvns

Originally Posted by aviationjet View Post
Good to hear from you Mark, no arguing of anything, only laying out facts here, we never agreed to your terms of the expectations for the volume of sales. I see that you had stated your expectations, but we did not sign nor agree, given the scale of the market. Anyways, Dirk and I will reach out to you and see if you will re-engage in a conversation for a more constructive discussion.

Regards,
Barry
Old 05-08-2019, 11:57 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Closing this one. Giving some thought to the other but for now its remaining open.
Old 05-11-2019, 05:21 AM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

OK I have merged the two related threads.

When we have air frames failing in flight that info needs to be disseminated.
Old 09-29-2019, 08:22 AM
sidajili

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wow!

what a long read... two bottles of Heineken and a pack of popcorn consumed while at it 😁. Disputes do happen, but hopefully this one gets resolved with a happy ending, for all, and for the good of the hobby.
Old 03-24-2020, 07:58 PM
casheon

I don't care about none of the issues about this jet, I never met Mike at GJC, I spoke to him for the first time on messenger a few days ago. The jet looks that good for me to over look the issues and I trust that Mike will sell me a good jet. All you so call builders no what the problem is so just fix it. Or you genius rather spend 10 grand on Carf or skymaster when you can get this jet for haft the price. Which look stunning, lol.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:40 PM
Auburn02

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool story.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:06 PM
FenderBean

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Troll?

Last edited by FenderBean; 03-24-2020 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:01 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hmmm, smelly fishy....
Old 03-27-2020, 05:08 PM
horsefeetky

after hearing the name banana hobby again in poor fashion.. would it not be time for that name to go away. even if they start fresh with another name it would possibly get some customers to come back after deals gone bad in years past.. yes it was pete more at the drivers seat then but again change the name... as for gjc. they have some good deals on jet items but i would only spend my money wisely on an airframe and never on a first run airframe. i can wait and see how they fly by others first and when failures occur it is how things are handled that matter the most.

good luck in the bickering we all enjoy a good battle online when we can go to a fly in and see them stare each other down in person.

casheon....spell check and grammer check needed. changlish maybe

Last edited by horsefeetky; 03-27-2020 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-27-2020, 07:48 PM
casheon

Originally Posted by horsefeetky View Post
after hearing the name banana hobby again in poor fashion.. would it not be time for that name to go away. even if they start fresh with another name it would possibly get some customers to come back after deals gone bad in years past.. yes it was pete more at the drivers seat then but again change the name... as for gjc. they have some good deals on jet items but i would only spend my money wisely on an airframe and never on a first run airframe. i can wait and see how they fly by others first and when failures occur it is how things are handled that matter the most.

good luck in the bickering we all enjoy a good battle online when we can go to a fly in and see them stare each other down in person.

casheon....spell check and grammer check needed. changlish maybe
I'm sorry, I'll fix it so you can sleep better.