Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

1.8M Pilot Predator

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

1.8M Pilot Predator

Old 08-19-2019, 04:09 PM
br1anj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1.8M Pilot Predator

Looking for anyone who has the Pilot Predator 1.8M RC jet. I'm looking for information regarding what dimensions the turbine mounting location is. I know that the jet is built for the 45-85N turbines. I've got a JetCAT P-80 older one that is significantly bigger than the newer 80N turbines. It's diameter is about 4.25" and the mounting bracket is about 6.25' wide. Just curious if anyone had put this turbine in the 1.8M Predator or if it will fit. I've looked everywhere for the actual mounting location dimensions and have yet to be able to find anything in that area. Thanks in Advance.
Old 08-20-2019, 03:14 PM
Jeremy_D

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think it would be a little to large for the fuse space.

I have a M70XBL in mine and it is a perfect fit between the rails.

This isn't the best shot but it's all I have on hand at the moment, You can zoom in and see the M70 sitting in the fuse. Hope this helps

Cheers

Jeremy