Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Fast sport jet for 60lbs thrust?

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Fast sport jet for 60lbs thrust?

Old 01-14-2020, 02:07 PM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only thing that make me worry is the big canopy and is very flexible for high speed I hope that they will make optional version with solid panted canopy.
Old 01-14-2020, 03:11 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Well between the videos I've seen and the concern about the canopy, along with the lack of responses I've received from dealers (note I haven't contacted Gator RC yet) I think I've decided against the Voyager. Shame as the price point is great but I don't want to end up with a jet I'll end up not feeling confident in. The search continues...
Old 01-14-2020, 06:09 PM
RCISFUN
My Feedback: (44)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LGM Graphix View Post
Well between the videos I've seen and the concern about the canopy, along with the lack of responses I've received from dealers (note I haven't contacted Gator RC yet) I think I've decided against the Voyager. Shame as the price point is great but I don't want to end up with a jet I'll end up not feeling confident in. The search continues...
Check with Jim Hiller, he may sell his Vixen for the right price
Marvin can get new ones if that is the route you want to go...
Old 01-14-2020, 07:40 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Originally Posted by RCISFUN View Post
Check with Jim Hiller, he may sell his Vixen for the right price
Marvin can get new ones if that is the route you want to go...
I sent Jim Hiller a friend request on facebook. I'll see what he says
Old 01-15-2020, 04:49 PM
Juango
My Feedback: (2)

Greetings, Iím from Puerto Rico and this is my friends brand new Voyager with a Jet Central Mammoth . He maiden it and did 3 flights this past Sunday , manage to see the last flight so he still getting the feel of the plane so soon enough he will start flying it at full power . If he goes this Sunday to fly it , I will get some video and pictures of the inside so you can have a really good look how this jet is as far in construction and how its set up inside .!!.... Iím loving this jet its a beast 😁👍👌......

QUOTE=LGM Graphix;12576128]Well between the videos I've seen and the concern about the canopy, along with the lack of responses I've received from dealers (note I haven't contacted Gator RC yet) I think I've decided against the Voyager. Shame as the price point is great but I don't want to end up with a jet I'll end up not feeling confident in. The search continues...[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Juango; 01-15-2020 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-16-2020, 10:50 AM
LimitDwn
My Feedback: (21)

Juango, look forward to the pictures and video. Where do you guys fly in Puerto Rico. Heading down for my annul winter vacation on the island would like to come out to watch you guys fly. I will be staying in Condado.

Robert
Old 01-16-2020, 11:29 AM
RCISFUN
My Feedback: (44)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LimitDwn View Post
Juango, look forward to the pictures and video. Where do you guys fly in Puerto Rico. Heading down for my annul winter vacation on the island would like to come out to watch you guys fly. I will be staying in Condado.

Robert
Robert, packing any Jets?
Old 01-16-2020, 03:08 PM
LimitDwn
My Feedback: (21)

Originally Posted by RCISFUN View Post
Robert, packing any Jets?
No not this time, but in the future you never know, easy to get a case for the Bandit.

Robert