Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jets Over Kentucky 2020 July 12th - 19th "The World's Grandest Jet Event"

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jets Over Kentucky 2020 July 12th - 19th "The World's Grandest Jet Event"

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 10:55 AM
jeteye

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

https://www.jetsoverkentucky.com/ - Everything you need on our website. CLICK ON THE REGISTRATION LINK FOR THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION / Online Registration, Tent Rentals, Mail-In Pilot Registration, Golf Cart Form, Polo Shirt Order Form, and JOK Newsletter. POLO SHIRTS ARE PRE-ORDER ONLY - SHIPPED TO YOU, OR PICKUP AT THE EVENT

Barry Vaught Photos

Last edited by jeteye; 05-26-2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:59 PM
jeteye

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

Due to the current situation with Covid-19, Jets Over Kentucky 2020 has been cancelled. It is a tough decision, but the health and safety of everyone is paramount. Pre-registrants can contact me for a refund, or consider it for 2021 registration. Let me know what you decide; refunds will be on the way.

Another announcement for 2021...Jets Over Kentucky has a NEW HOME!!!! We will be at the Taylor County Airport in beautiful Campbellsville, Kentucky. This is a beautiful airport with easy access from all major interstate highways. It's a LOW TRAFFIC AIRPORT, and ALL PILOTS WILL BE ON THE TAXIWAY!!! It's phenomenal, and our pilots are going to love it! Your current pilot registration can be transferred to 2021, or we can refund it back immediately. Your current polo shirt order can be refunded, or held over for the new 2021 shirt; just let us know. Pilots can also order as many tent spaces as needed; there is more space than can be utilized. We will still use the "Big Top" Tent format, but you can now get what you need. The storage hangar is VERY LARGE, and I'm predicting it will never be filled with model jets
😁. I will continue to communicate with everyone on Facebook and RC Universe on the wonderful prospects of 2021.

I would like to thank the Lebanon-Springfield Airport, Lebanon Tourism and Convention Commission, and the city of Lebanon for 15 wonderful years of support. We love your beautiful city, and could not have established Jets Over Kentucky without you.

See everyone on July 11th-18th 2021
Video by Marvin Mauricio Alvarez

New Event Video
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...magZvGbIkgJ51g

Last edited by jeteye; 05-27-2020 at 03:11 PM.