Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Bobcat Electric Retracts??

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Bobcat Electric Retracts??

Old 07-16-2022, 11:31 AM
PowerDrum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bobcat Electric Retracts??

Can anyone tell me whats the best Electric Retract system for a Composite Bobcat?

Thx!!
Old 07-16-2022, 02:54 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

There are none manufactured in the USA so support is always a consideration. Electron's are made in Spain but they have a USA importer/distributor so the support is excellent. Prices are competitive and the owner, Greg, is always willing to help.

He has several websites for different businesses he runs and Facebook is the only way to find him online directly. Or, here is a link to one of his businesses on the web;

https://jag-rc.com/

Last edited by Zeeb; 07-16-2022 at 02:56 PM.
Old 07-19-2022, 09:10 AM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PowerDrum View Post
Can anyone tell me whats the best Electric Retract system for a Composite Bobcat?

Thx!!
I still have a pair of air gear I have that came with a kit i'm building now myself , but having built a few BobCats over the years, I would suggest going with the BVM electric retracts as they are a direct drop in fit. You can definitely make other gear fit, but you would have to measure and adjust around the flexplate set up in the BobCat .... If not using BVM, I personally would look to electron as next best option.