Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

EVOJET repair service

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

EVOJET repair service

Old 07-28-2022, 12:26 AM
cmjets

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts
Default EVOJET repair service

Hello, someone know where send a EVOJET turbine for repair ??? Europe if is possible, of course.

Thanks in advance.
Carlos
CMJETS.com

Old 07-28-2022, 01:04 AM
Dave Wilshere

Received 533 Likes on 396 Posts

The makers would make sense!
Old 07-28-2022, 03:17 AM
cmjets

Hi Dave, I will do, anyway Iīm looking for other options.

Thanks
Old 07-28-2022, 05:29 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts

I send mine to Arno in Germany.
Old 07-28-2022, 06:11 AM
cmjets

Originally Posted by RCFlyerDan View Post
I send mine to Arno in Germany.
please, tell me more. Website ? Or email ??

Thanks
Carlos
Old 07-28-2022, 06:55 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by cmjets View Post
please, tell me more. Website ? Or email ??

Thanks
Carlos
Hello Carlos,

The website is: EvoJet.de

Under each picture, I explain what I want you to see. Like other engine manufacturers who ship international, do not claim a value above $100, even for insurance. German customs will return to you because there isnít any one to pay the import taxes. Ship UPS, which will be about $125-$150. Arno will return shipping via DHL. I just had my 2010 180 repaired and a newer 180 repaired by them. He is reasonable, as compared to other engine manufacturers. Iíve owned my older 160 since 2009, which is still running and flying. Sold it to a local buddy. My older 2010 - 180 I still own and is still flying too. In the future, should you have issues, but not wrecked or needing bearings, I buy components and swap out. Like starters, ECU, pumps, temperature probs, etc. I would rather buy new components and swap out to see if that solves the issues, usually does. I would rather spend money on a new component, then $250 in shipping. My old 2009 160 is on itís 3rd ECU, second or third fuel pump, my 2010 is on itís second ECU. Iím not afraid to take an engine apart to change components, like starter. He will sell components. BVM also sells EvoJet, but they just send to Arno or recommend that you mail it. Arno seems short, but understand that there are a lot of English words that donít translate to German. So, the translation seems stern, but it isnít. Arno also likes videos and will help you solve the issues before mailing. But, looking at yours, you need bearings, case, etc.

On top right corner, there are 2 flags. One German, one British. Click on the British, unless you understand German.

[email protected] is Arno, the owner. [email protected] is Claudia. Claudia takes care of paperwork, billing and shipping.

Last edited by RCFlyerDan; 07-28-2022 at 10:46 AM.