Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

JR 28X charger

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

JR 28X charger

Old 06-01-2023, 11:02 AM
  #1  
JoelP
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (20)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Marion, TX
Posts: 364
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default JR 28X charger

Does anyone know where I can find a charger for this radio? Iím having no luck, no reply from Dee Force or JR Americas.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:36 AM
  #2  
sewbusy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dallas, GA,
Posts: 206
Received 59 Likes on 36 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JoelP
Does anyone know where I can find a charger for this radio? I’m having no luck, no reply from Dee Force or JR Americas.
Hi Joel... I'm not sure where you can pick one up, however, the input/output is as listed below...Not sure if you still have your charger for reference:
Model NO: NEC-A1530
Input: AC100-240V
Output: DC 15V @ 2amps. The outer section of the plug (which goes into the 28X) is Negative, & the center section is Positive
Hope that helps,
BTW.... JR Americas closed down years ago and Dee Force is the owner/distributor of JR.
Wayne

Last edited by sewbusy; 06-02-2023 at 09:39 AM.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:43 AM
  #3  
JoelP
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (20)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Marion, TX
Posts: 364
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Thanks for the reply. These adaptors are no longer available. I ordered one off of Amazon with the same specs of the JR one including polarity. Fingers crossed it doesn't make the magic smoke!
Old 06-02-2023, 05:15 PM
  #4  
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)
 
Zeeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St George, Utah UT
Posts: 5,690
Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JoelP
Thanks for the reply. These adaptors are no longer available. I ordered one off of Amazon with the same specs of the JR one including polarity. Fingers crossed it doesn't make the magic smoke!
While Wayne is normally up to speed on this stuff, his description of the plug polarity is opposite of the "normal" JR setups which use a center pole negative and an outer pole as positive. I cannot speak to a 28X specifically as I've never had one, but all my other JR radios had the plug I described.

IIRC, Wayne fly's a 28X so that may be the best information.......
Old 06-03-2023, 04:09 AM
  #5  
sewbusy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dallas, GA,
Posts: 206
Received 59 Likes on 36 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Zeeb
While Wayne is normally up to speed on this stuff, his description of the plug polarity is opposite of the "normal" JR setups which use a center pole negative and an outer pole as positive. I cannot speak to a 28X specifically as I've never had one, but all my other JR radios had the plug I described.

IIRC, Wayne fly's a 28X so that may be the best information.......
I KNOW of what I type!
Wayne





Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.