Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Lost Kingtech k170 propane start

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Lost Kingtech k170 propane start

Old 01-25-2024, 06:56 PM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Lost Kingtech k170 propane start

Just wanted to ask you to look around if something like k170 shows up for sale from other places than usual for the jet guys , the legendary USPS lost my package that I send out to friend two weeks ago and the tracking number shows that the turbine never even left the original drop off place, the plug cable was soldered and has red shrink wrap over the original cable that’s something easy to spot, thanks
Old 01-26-2024, 07:08 AM
meps
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just FYI, the post office tracking really sucks!!!!! The last 4 or 5 packages that were sent to me over the last 6 months always showed that they never left their drop off point. As a matter of fact, it would say" Post office awaiting package." It would say that up until the moment the package was delivered, and then it would say "delivered." They're constantly raising their prices but service gets crappier!!! Hopefully, your package will get to your friend.

Steve
Old 01-26-2024, 07:10 AM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts

The good thing about the situation is that I insured the package 📦
Old 01-26-2024, 09:22 AM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Go file a claim with the post office and they’ll make it a point to either scan it or find it.

ive had many packages sit somewhere for weeks without being scanned. As soon as you place an insurance claim, its typically found or scanned within a week, they dont want to have to pay.