Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

One Six Right

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

One Six Right

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 12:02 AM
CFII1974
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One Six Right

Not really R/C jet related but something cool for all pilots. I got my copy of One Six Right today. It is a documentary on the Van Nuys Airport. It has some very moving flying footage and a lot of neat history on General Aviation. Being a CA Native and having flown into Van Nuys it was sure nice to get a small piece of home. It also pointed out something that both R/C and G/A have in common, the loss of flying sites. Protect it today or it won't be here tomorrow.

If you have not seen it check out [link=http://www.onesixright.com]www.onesixright.com[/link] they have a trailer on there that is a small part of what you can find on the DVD.

Dave
Old 12-08-2005, 02:18 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: One Six Right

Hi, yeah, I got mine the other day and watched it, pretty neat vid, with awesome in flight footage.