Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

bobcat construction Q

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

bobcat construction Q

Old 02-08-2002, 03:17 PM
Nikita

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bobcat construction Q

Well, I am going to put the elevators on two different channels. And for now my Futaba 8U seems to have enough channels/functions for this plane. Glad to hear that I don't need amplifiers in my leads, that was going to be my next question.
I will think about the PCM thing, but so far I've never experienced radio interference. What I did experience was forgetting to extend the antenna on my Tx and only by the weird behavior of my plane was I able to realize I had a problem. Saved the plane. With PCM it could've gotten away... Thanks for all responses, this is all very helpful.
Nikita.
Old 02-09-2002, 04:27 AM
Silver182
My Feedback: (2)

Nikita,
You state you have had no problems with your radio, that's great, But make sure you do a good range check before flying!! Accept no more than 20% degradation in a range check!
Lee -------
Old 02-19-2002, 04:08 PM
Nikita

Where do you guys get sliders to put on the bottom of the fuse/wings for those sad landings when you the landing gear does not come out? I saw some guys putting those on top of a sanded down by asphalt spots - after the event! I would rather do it before it happens to me...
Nikita.