Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

oops I meant to put this on mss28's post on the COMBAT MODELS f16

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

oops I meant to put this on mss28's post on the COMBAT MODELS f16

Old 02-19-2002, 12:15 PM
Blueskies21
My Feedback: (34)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default oops I meant to put this on mss28's post on the COMBAT MODELS f16

I'll agree with what Scratch said about CBM and TG,I have the TOP GUN MIG 29 ,It flies great,lands very slow,take offs are a breeze ,the whole flight envelope is soo predictable ,its such a docile bird,I'd recommend it too any new comer ,the TP f15 is a great choice too,my Mig was more like $1400 ,but thats cause I went all digital servos,full cockpit kit,hurricane impellor for my bryon fan ,and payed someone to professionally build it for me cause at the time didnt have the room/time for building the large bird.I am currently building a renegade however,which is a sport jet directly from australia, with much research and input flies just as easy as the TP mig29,and the rene will land at 25 mph ,half flapped ,1/4 throttle at over a 100 yard approach,abosultely amazing!! but yet with a os91/dynamax combo and gear doors will hit the 200 mph sector.anyways here I go turning a thread about the CBM F16 into a overall topic about TG jets,but point is if you decide to go all out ducted fan you cant go wrong with the TOP GUN products,I'm sure many many other jet guys will say the same.... thats just my 2 cents in this huge growing jet hobby.......have a great day and happy flying!!!!
Old 02-20-2002, 03:25 AM
soggybottom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default oops I meant to put this on mss28's post on the COMBAT MODELS f16

WASSSSUP DUDE !!!! Well, I reckon I should let you know I don't fly, but I'm interested in learning and also by reading what you wrote, you must be COOL under pressure ! Have you thought of changing "BLUESKIES 21" to "ICEMAN" ? You've got to let me know when and where you fly cause I also live in the great state of Virginia . Now aint that something ! Yea I've read that those mig29's are a breeze to fly, but riddle me this, how's the landings ? Really ICEMAN, how are your landings !!!!!!! Later on COOL DADDY .