Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

ITS JAMIE KEVINS DAUGHTER I NEED HELP...

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

ITS JAMIE KEVINS DAUGHTER I NEED HELP...

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 09:28 PM
seflyer
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ITS JAMIE KEVINS DAUGHTER I NEED HELP...

WHEN IS THE NEW MOVIE 4 CA.JETS COMING OUT....IM PACIENTLY WAITING

P.S. ITS JAMIE KEVINS DAUGHTER...
Old 05-08-2009, 09:33 PM
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ITS JAMIE KEVINS DAUGHTER I NEED HELP...

ORIGINAL: seflyer

When Its Time . Paul like a wine producer will not put something out unit its Time , so, take a Chill pill and wait like the rest of the Masses... Heard a rumor that there will be a preview in June in a secret location in the Mohave desert .[]
Semper Fi
Joe
Old 05-08-2009, 09:35 PM
seflyer

thanks Joe, I got home and she was asking me and said I asked the guys on RCu, can't wait until next year already.

Kevin
Old 05-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Billy
My Feedback: (15)

6 weeks or so.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:50 PM
SDCrashmaster

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi Jamie. It's Paul Reese here.
First of all, it was very nice to meet you at California Jets. I think it is very cool that you would want to hang with your dad all weekend at an RC jet event.
And I know that it means a lot to him.
I know how hard it is to wait for something when your young. Quite frankly, like everyone else, I can't wait til it's finished either[:@]
I have so much good stuff to turn into a small movie, and that makes it very hard. But I am working on it all the time.
Like billy said above, it will be about another 6 weeks or so, but I will announce when it will be available a couple of weeks before.

Stay tuned...
Old 05-09-2009, 02:19 PM
GreenAcre
My Feedback: (13)

ORIGINAL: uncljoe

When Its Time . Paul like a wine producer will not put something out unit its Time , so, take a Chill pill and wait like the rest of the Masses... Heard a rumor that there will be a preview in June in a secret location in the Mohave desert .[]
Semper Fi
Joe
A little harsh for a teenage girl...(So take a chill pill and wait like the rest of the masses) And sorry if you were just kidding....
Old 05-09-2009, 02:47 PM
KC36330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: GreenAcre

A little harsh for a teenage girl...(So take a chill pill and wait like the rest of the masses) And sorry if you were just kidding....

unlike some of us who are abrasive, for uncljoe, that's not a typical remark so i took it he knew her personally and it was all in good humor.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:46 PM
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)

Green Acres If" take a chill pill " is abrasive to anyone here, wake to reality. . Just watch the local news or tune in to any of the music videos,on Mtv,Vh1 etc.
Semper Fi
Joe
Old 05-09-2009, 07:17 PM
yeahbaby
My Feedback: (21)

Received 58 Likes on 47 Posts

LOL

go get 'em old timer!!!

c'ya soon UJ
Old 05-09-2009, 08:12 PM
GreenAcre
My Feedback: (13)

My bad then!
Old 05-09-2009, 11:49 PM
sideshow
My Feedback: (11)

I believe this is the young lady who was most enthusiastically ready to gong a bad landing but equally willing to use use the "butta bell (Billy's)" for a good landing.....

I hope you can make it next year, you were delightful to have around, Im glad you didn't see my landing (because there's no no way I'd have gotten the butta bell)....
Old 05-10-2009, 12:05 AM
seflyer

we'll be back next year, maybe she can fly some jets as well, she soloed three years ago on a Sig Kadet and prefers the big Cub now, 3W-85 powered BIG cub. she got quite a kick out of the gong and butter bell, she is looking forward to Fresno jets already and has not stopped talking about a return trip to the Willow. apperently she has my patience level to, I am chomping at the bit for the 09 movie. by the way next year she will still be 11 years old.

Kevin
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51126.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1195345   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge94225.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	1195346   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk29428.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	1195347  
Old 05-10-2009, 01:03 AM
tamjets
My Feedback: (2)

we'll be back next year, maybe she can fly some jets as well, she soloed three years ago on a Sig Kadet and prefers the big Cub now, 3W-85 powered BIG cub. she got quite a kick out of the gong and butter bell, she is looking forward to Fresno jets already and has not stopped talking about a return trip to the Willow. apperently she has my patience level to, I am chomping at the bit for the 09 movie. by the way next year she will still be 11 years old.

Kevin
Kevin,
Enjoy while she still hang out with you. Soon she be old enough not want daddy to drop her off too school.
I took Sean out with me very often to the field. Even now. He is shine when I kiss him in front of his friend.
They grow up so fast. I still think Sean is my babe.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:42 AM
ianober

ORIGINAL: sideshow

I believe this is the young lady who was most enthusiastically ready to gong a bad landing but equally willing to use use the "butta bell (Billy's)" for a good landing.....

I hope you can make it next year, you were delightful to have around, Im glad you didn't see my landing (because there's no no way I'd have gotten the butta bell)....

Billy's butta bell?????????????????? I do believe you mean MY butta bell Bobby boy!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 09:45 AM
PaulD
My Feedback: (39)

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: tamjets

Kevin
Kevin,
Enjoy while she still hang out with you. Soon she be old enough not want daddy to drop her off too school.
I took Sean out with me very often to the field. Even now. He is shine when I kiss him in front of his friend.
They grow up so fast. I still think Sean is my babe.
Ditto dude,

My daughter is 15 now and it's really hard to get her to do something with me. An yea, she used to hand at the field with me and did some flying. Never did get her wings though.

Very cool dude enjoy while you can!

PaulD
Old 05-10-2009, 11:30 AM
sideshow
My Feedback: (11)

ORIGINAL: ianober

ORIGINAL: sideshow

Billy's butta bell?????????????????? I do believe you mean MY butta bell Bobby boy!!!
lol!