Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Important Announcement from Jetlegend regarding F20

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Important Announcement from Jetlegend regarding F20

Old 06-07-2010, 05:45 PM
ianober
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Important Announcement from Jetlegend regarding F20

ORIGINAL: Boomerang1

I think without this forum all I would be left with right now is the switch pin to my SmartFly still in my shorts pocket.
Sorry Ian, didn't mean you in particular. Still, if your elevators go the Fritz there's a good chance you are going to crash so hard that dust will come out of your transmitter & all that will be left of your model is memories. John.

No need to be sorry, I know what you were saying John. I was just confirming what a lot of people were saying on here that without the open forum of RCU and pressure brought to bear by consumers I would be left holdin my ding-a-ling. But thankfully I am not so I have to be happy about that!!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:15 PM
fastturbinejets

Sorry to hear about the f-16 rudder.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Jetfan20
My Feedback: (21)

I have tried on numerous occassions to get my replacement plane from Jet Legend for my F-20 problems, Yang failed to respond to numerous email attempts and I think that their report is a bogus stunt to show that they are willing to take responsibility but when it is time to pony up they dont respond and dissapear. I'm over it, I lost thousands on their failure. I will just stick to proven airframe and stay far far away from Jet Legend aircraft, these guys are just pushing kits out and don't really care about poor design and engineering.

Don't buy from Jet Legend guys you will get the run around if that!!!!
Old 06-15-2010, 12:19 AM
mikedenilin
My Feedback: (67)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tried to work this issue through the dealer that you bought the plane from? We are in the process of delivering a replacement JL jet to our customer. It's better to work through your dealer instead.

Mike
Old 06-30-2010, 07:03 AM
Couch Potato

Where are my replacement stabs ?
Old 06-30-2010, 11:48 AM
ianober
My Feedback: (12)

JetFan, work through your dealer and you will have your problem sorted very quickly. Within a couple weeks of JetLegend posting this thread I had my replacement plane through GJC. If you ordered direct from the factory then keep emailing. If you have no response I am sure we can find someone to help you out. They did not just post the fact that they made a mistake and would help their customers for nothing. They are following through.