RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   The Aermacchi MB339 is here agian (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/10100089-aermacchi-mb339-here-agian.html)

Modellbau USA 10-28-2010 11:32 AM

The Aermacchi MB339 is here agian

1 Attachment(s)
Yesterday I asked for some suggestions in my TORNADO thread on what the the RC Jet community would want as a project, and I received a large amount of emails asking us to make our MB339 again. So I decided to open the production line of that airplane again and make some. If anybody would like to get on that pre-order list please email us your full name, phone number and email address to [email protected] and in the subject put MB339. The airplane is fully composite ready for you to have fun with. The plane is a perfect size for a P80 or equivalent. The price will be $875 which will include composite fuel tank and hardware. I am also running a special with the P80, If you purchase a P80 we will give you the jet for $495. The airplane will come in the color scheme below and in white primer.

lookilook 10-28-2010 12:07 PM

RE: The Aermacchi MB339 is here agian

what are the dimensions of this ?

Ravivos 10-28-2010 03:05 PM

These are the some of the best news ive heard for a long time...
i have the old cermark model and i just love it!

can you please share some more information - size, weight, price of retracts , availability...

Thank you.
Ravivos.

Modellbau USA 10-28-2010 03:40 PM

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 10px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "><span class="Bold" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); ">the airplane specs are as follows

Wing Span</span>: 73in

<span class="Bold" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); ">Fuselage Length</span>: 73in

<span class="Bold" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); ">Engine Required</span>: 15lb - 25lb thrust

<span class="Bold" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); ">Radio Required</span>: 6 channels; Servos: 10
</span>

747junky 10-28-2010 06:03 PM

Is this the same MB339 that you guys used to sell back in 2007? If it is then this airplanes fly's great. The only thing I have to ask is how exactly are you selling it for $875 for everything if I paid $950 just for the plane no fuel tank or pipe back in the day Not that Im complaining just wondering?

Modellbau USA 10-28-2010 06:10 PM

Yes it is the same plane, The MB339 was our most popular jet back in 2005-2008 it was sold all over the world and enjoyed by many so by customer request we brought it back at a cheaper price I sure that it is ok with all

747junky 10-28-2010 08:26 PM

sounds like a great plan. i will take the whole package i will pm you.

laserbeam 10-29-2010 04:47 PM

Great Job Henry bringing more !! I highly recomend this jet !!:D one of the best MB 339 flying out there now , i have had 2 in the last year and when guys see them flying come to me and offer me $ i can't refuse..:) so i'm ready for my next !!

MITFREAK 10-30-2010 06:59 AM

That deal sounds great I will PM you my info. When is the F-86D coming out

RCISFUN 10-30-2010 02:48 PM

Henry
Do you have any photos of the inside and the bottom of the wing i.e. retract details etc.
Is it a one piece wing?

If your looking for more suggestions how about a T-33 in this size range. i.e. 17-22 lb thrust

Modellbau USA 10-30-2010 03:00 PM

You can go on our Website and actually down load the manual and see everything you would like. Yes it is a 1 piece wing. The T33 sounds like a good idea I will see what I can do. Whats in the works for the future is the F-86D and a sport jet like the Spark,bandit,Flash type in a thrust range for a p60-p70.

Hersheybar 10-30-2010 04:02 PM

Henry, can you post a link to your website? Thanks. OOPS! Found it.

RCISFUN 10-30-2010 04:04 PM

Lets make it easier;)

Here is the link

http://www.modellbauusa.com/images/d...9%20Manual.pdf

jetrichie 10-30-2010 04:07 PM

These guys are like a breath of fresh air on the Jet section of RCU waiting for the neggies to complain about something

i3dm 10-30-2010 05:09 PM

will ther eba deal including a gear set (retracts, wheels, struts and brakes) ?

Modellbau USA 10-30-2010 09:18 PM

yes we will make a deal with everything retracts, wheels, brakes and struts. We will have a price shortly on the whole package

i3dm 10-31-2010 03:14 AM

please let us know the price.

Angus McDonald 10-31-2010 07:13 AM

Henry, do you have an approximate time frame for deliveries?

AM

InboundLZ 10-31-2010 10:37 AM

Very interested in having another MB339.....waiting for details!

bevar 10-31-2010 11:26 AM

Henry,

Did not the wings fold/explode on the 339s quite often? I seem to remember many crashes from this issue. Has this weakness been addressed?

I flew a couple of the Modelbau 339s and they did fly great, just in my opinion they were kinds small.

Beave

Modellbau USA 10-31-2010 03:27 PM

The only aircraft that had problems with wings were the early MB339 from the first batch in 2006. Those people were taken care of back then. The wings are Carbon Fiber reinforced so them folding up is not an issue as of 2008 when the last ones were sold. The airplanes will be here by Mid-December were even further worked has been done to assure of no problems. New molds are justing being finished for the wings and added structural support is being added. I understand some people had some issues with Modellbau in the past but that was due to poor management. When I purchsed the company those people were let go. I assure everyone that I stand by all our products 100% and will give the best customer service to everybody near and abroad.

As forretracts, wheels and brakes we are in the process of ordering them from Eurokit for now. We have made a custom set of spring air retracts,struts, wheels and brakes for the kit but they will not be available for another 3 months. Thank you for all your interest

Angus McDonald 10-31-2010 03:53 PM

Thanks for the info Henry, looking forward to the delivery, the size is perfect, easy to transport and I think it will be a great everyday flier

AM

bevar 10-31-2010 06:01 PM

Henry,

That's great info...thanks for getting the story out. I did not realize you had bought the company...best of luck and keep the new stuff coming!!

Beave

ORIGINAL: Modellbau USA

The only aircraft that had problems with wings were the early MB339 from the first batch in 2006. Those people were taken care of back then. The wings are Carbon Fiber reinforced so them folding up is not an issue as of 2008 when the last ones were sold. The airplanes will be here by Mid-December were even further worked has been done to assure of no problems. New molds are justing being finished for the wings and added structural support is being added. I understand some people had some issues with Modellbau in the past but that was due to poor management. When I purchsed the company those people were let go. I assure everyone that I stand by all our products 100% and will give the best customer service to everybody near and abroad.

As for retracts, wheels and brakes we are in the process of ordering them from Eurokit for now. We have made a custom set of spring air retracts,struts, wheels and brakes for the kit but they will not be available for another 3 months. Thank you for all your interest

Countryboy 10-31-2010 06:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: Modellbau USA

Yesterday I asked for some suggestions in my TORNADO thread on what the the RC Jet community would want as a project, and I received a large amount of emails asking us to make our MB339 again. So I decided to open the production line of that airplane again and make some. If anybody would like to get on that pre-order list please email us your full name, phone number and email address to [email protected] and in the subject put MB339. The airplane is fully composite ready for you to have fun with. The plane is a perfect size for a P80 or equivalent. The price will be $875 which will include composite fuel tank,pipe, and hardware. I am also running a special with the P80, If you purchase a P80 we will give you the jet for $425. The airplane will come in the color scheme below and in white primer.
An all composite scale jet for only $875.00 with tank, pipe & hardware.. unheard of! The old but still NIB Sophia 850 just may find a home after all.

Modellbau USA 10-31-2010 07:31 PM

Maybe unheard if all you want to do is jack up prices and make 60% on product and not care for customers and what this hobby really stands for. What we want to do is make this hobby fun again instead of a business and give the thrill of flying a jet to all