RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Dreamworks complaint (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11125308-dreamworks-complaint.html)

-JC- 06-20-2012 09:16 AM

Dreamworks complaint

I'd like to publicly complain about the service speed from Dreamworks

I placed an order for multiple servos, electronic valves and other stuff at 10:54 AM

The products where shipped and I had a tracking number at 1:03 PM with next day delivery.

That's 2 HOURS and 9 MINUTES to process, pack and ship my order!!!! Seriously... What kind of slow service is that ;)

Todd... You make all other suppliers look bad. Hats of to you for running a professional operation with great pricing, lots of stock and an easy to navigate website.

Two thumbs way up

FenderBean 06-20-2012 09:18 AM

RE: Dreamworks complaint

LOL I was about to say your not going to win this battle but then I read it lol

megafly 06-20-2012 09:24 AM

Yes they are FAST! [8D]

P. Richards 06-20-2012 09:25 AM

Brilliant :D

P. Richards aka SwatTeam

RonTins 06-20-2012 09:28 AM

Ditto to that!

highhorse 06-20-2012 09:35 AM

Okay, you got me. I clicked in to see what dipstick had his head on backwards!

Shoulda done this on April 1st ;-)

-JC- 06-20-2012 09:46 AM

ORIGINAL: highhorse

Okay, you got me. I clicked in to see what dipstick had his head on backwards!

Shoulda done this on April 1st ;-)

Highhorse, you are right... Todd has done such a great job building his reputation that you will have to be a dipstick to complain.

First class operation. Nobody comes close in terms of selection of products and order processing speed. We are lucky to have a vendor like that.

smchale 06-20-2012 10:08 AM

ORIGINAL: -JC-

I'd like to publicly complain about the service speed from Dreamworks

I placed an order for multiple servos, electronic valves and other stuff at 10:54 AM

The products where shipped and I had a tracking number at 1:03 PM with next day delivery.

That's 2 HOURS and 9 MINUTES to process, pack and ship my order!!!! Seriously... What kind of slow service is that ;)

Todd... You make all other suppliers look bad. Hats of to you for running a professional operation with great pricing, lots of stock and an easy to navigate website.

Two thumbs way up
John,
There are ways to slow them down. You can call in and mumble your order....or better yet speak in a language only you understand.
You can have them send your items to a place that doesn't exist. You can place your order via carrier pigeon....or even better order a bazillion of one item. That ought to do it!
Seriously, they are fantastic to deal with!!

Joe C 06-20-2012 10:11 AM

Todd and Linda are great to deal with, shipping is always on time, and always has for the most part, inventory. Joe C!!!!

readyturn 06-20-2012 10:24 AM

I truly enjoy spending money there (the wife may have different thougts) ...... Service first class, first time and all the time ! ;)

Rick

DrScoles 06-20-2012 10:51 AM

LOL, I was surprised with the title... I also like that they use USPS, 2 day priority is $8 on most of my orders. Now if I could just know exactly what I need and not do multiple orders.....

Ruizmilton 06-20-2012 10:52 AM

Always a pleasure to deal with Linda and Todd, if for whatever reason there is an issue with your order they will call you and stay with you on the phone until fixed! They are always number one for my "jet" needs.

FenderBean 06-20-2012 10:53 AM

Im a big fan of companies that treat you right, I really like having something I can be loyal to.

lov2flyrc 06-20-2012 10:59 AM

I appreciate the kind words guys but credit has to go to the entire staff here at Dreamworks!
While I may be the driving force behind the service we provide; I could not operate in the manner we do without the Dreamworks staff.
Credit really belongs to Linda, Courtney and Chris (and soon to be George) for their outstanding devotion to our motto (out the door in 24(hrs)) on every order and keeping this place running as smoothly as possible!
We appreciate you patronage and value every customer! (Even when i'm cranky [:@])
Todd

Meesh 06-20-2012 11:05 AM

+1 to all these comments.

Never got better service anywhere!

Keep up the good work Todd!

AnthonyW 06-20-2012 12:00 PM

ORIGINAL: megafly

Yes they are FAST! [8D]
Like Jimmy Johns fast

FILE IFR 06-20-2012 12:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Meesh

I dunno, Great Northern Models is know to be a quick shipper. ;)

.... Joke ya'll. Todd and his crew are the best!!

Vincent 06-20-2012 12:41 PM

Very cool John thanks...btw is someone restoring an HE-162??
vIN...

Kenrico 06-20-2012 01:46 PM

I have to agree! they are Top of the line service!. I've been in the Jet community for little over a year and a half and DreamWorks has been my number one source from Turbines right down to the smallest little screw.

THanks Todd, Linda and Staff !!

Kenric

OliverJacob 06-20-2012 02:52 PM

Last year I ordered a plane from Kangke, this was at 8 pm, one hour later I got the tracking # and it was on it's way.
I think they can read your mind, get the stuff ready before you order it and ship it when it's paid.

LGM Graphix 06-20-2012 03:25 PM

ORIGINAL: FILE IFR

ORIGINAL: Meesh

I dunno, Great Northern Models is know to be a quick shipper. ;)

.... Joke ya'll. Todd and his crew are the best!!
Dammit, I just wasted good rum as it shot through my nose!!!!

Square Nozzle 06-20-2012 03:26 PM

After the Plum Island Jet rally I needed replacement parts for the Pro Link struts I have on my jet (don't ask!!). I spoke to Linda who refered to Todd. They were willing to disassemble in stock struts to get me the parts I needed. Option; Todd offered me complete replacement struts at a very attractive reduced price. The struts are currently someplace between New Smyrna and Vernon CT.
Absolute top notch customer service. My first stop is always Dreamworks and only if they don't have what I need I'll look elsewhere (a rare occasion).

su27flanker 06-20-2012 03:45 PM

I just made my first order from dreamworks rc, such a great website i must say

totono 06-21-2012 04:19 AM

Tod and Linda are the best in customer service they are the simply great with customers
Thanks

Meesh 06-21-2012 07:58 AM

Mike

You probably fart in Church too! :D:D:D:D

Take care!

Bob