RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Kentucky Week Pre-Event Sale! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11619061-kentucky-week-pre-event-sale.html)

lov2flyrc 06-30-2015 12:48 PM

Kentucky Week Pre-Event Sale!

2 Attachment(s)

Dreamworks Model Products Will Be Attending "Jets Over Kentucky Week" - July 5TH-12TH 2015 With The Mobile Storefront!
Our 48' Mobile Store will be on site and heavily stocked with all the parts and accessories you need to keep you flying! In celebration of the event, we are giving 5% off our entire website!

USE COUPON CODE "KJ2015" AT CHECKOUT
But HURRY! Discount ends Sunday, July 5th!

Tons of new products just hitting the shelves! Come See Whats New...

Attending this grand event?

Select STORE PICKUP as your shipping selection during checkout, put Kentucky Jets in the notes box, and we will deliver your order to the event for FREE.

www.dreamworksrc.com

FenderBean 06-30-2015 01:28 PM

Awesome need some batteries!

rcjetsaok 07-01-2015 01:04 PM

Having trouble with check out on the website.. Anyone else ?? Do you have to delete your normal shipping address in your profile to get it to take the order ?? I put Kentucky Jets in the comments and picked Store Pick up.. After the conformation screen I submit to finish and it goes back to the credit card/shipping screen and my c.card info is all gone and I have to start over.. Tried 3 times last night and twice just now.. Either it's confused or I am.. Any Ideas.. ?

Dan

Zeeb 07-01-2015 01:30 PM

Thanks Todd!

essyou35 07-02-2015 06:32 AM

I have an EV-1U, I don't have a real big air tank so I get the pressure up to 100 PSI or so. So when I try to slow down its likes slamming the brakes.

Will a regulator such as this one help with that?
http://www.dreamworksrc.com/catalog/...ottle-Valve-18

Thanks, if so I'll get it ordered I'll be at JOK.

lov2flyrc 07-02-2015 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by essyou35 (Post 12064393)
I have an EV-1U, I don't have a real big air tank so I get the pressure up to 100 PSI or so. So when I try to slow down its likes slamming the brakes.

Will a regulator such as this one help with that?
http://www.dreamworksrc.com/catalog/...ottle-Valve-18

Thanks, if so I'll get it ordered I'll be at JOK.

Are you using the EV-1U valve in on-off mode or proportional? Make sure it is switched to proportional for brakes so you can control the amount of brake application.

Dan - Give us a call, your card was most likely rejected by the processor for some reason. You coming to KY?

essyou35 07-02-2015 08:29 AM

Yes in proportional mode. It pulses slowly but Its like slamming the brakes and letting up. Probably took much pressure which is why I thought this would help.

lov2flyrc 07-02-2015 08:48 AM

Restrictor will only slow the flow of the air going to the brakes slightly, it will still build up to the same pressure and lock the wheels, just may take a second longer to happen. I would be either find a pressure that works well with your brakes, review the brake mechanics to see why they are grabbing, or depending on wheel brand; lightly lube the brake hub with O-Lube.

gunradd 07-02-2015 09:19 AM

Hello Todd
I see you are carrying the unilight systems now. I am going to be in the market for some lights for my F15. Can they make the sets for a bigger scale? I need 1/7 scale. Also on the afterbuner control box can one box do 2 separate rings or do I need to order on control box for each ring? See you in Kentucky!

lov2flyrc 07-02-2015 09:42 AM

Hi Kris,
We have a set specific for the 1:7 scale F-15, see HERE
The AB module, ABM28A is capable of running two rings with independent connections for each ring provided, up to 12A total.
See you soon!

essyou35 07-02-2015 10:06 AM

Oh ok good to know. I probably just need a bigger tank so I can keep lower pressure. Was trying to find a work around, thanks!

Originally Posted by lov2flyrc (Post 12064451)
Restrictor will only slow the flow of the air going to the brakes slightly, it will still build up to the same pressure and lock the wheels, just may take a second longer to happen. I would be either find a pressure that works well with your brakes, review the brake mechanics to see why they are grabbing, or depending on wheel brand; lightly lube the brake hub with O-Lube.

rcjetsaok 07-02-2015 12:26 PM

Todd,

Called today, Linda hooked me up and she is sending it with you. We will see you in Kentucky !! Thanks for the support !!

Dan Massey

FenderBean 07-02-2015 08:37 PM

hey todd do you guys have four of the duralite 7.4V 5200 Ion sentinel square packs? Does the mobile normally carry the full line of air cylinders, I may need to replace a couple. Thanks

lov2flyrc 07-03-2015 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by FenderBean (Post 12064727)
hey todd do you guys have four of the duralite 7.4V 5200 Ion sentinel square packs? Does the mobile normally carry the full line of air cylinders, I may need to replace a couple. Thanks

Hi Keith,
We do have Duralite 5200 packs, ECU or RX? Yes, the mobile store is stocked with a full line of cylinders; including our popular Pro-Link series cylinders.

FenderBean 07-03-2015 07:56 AM

Its showing the sentinel packs in stock on the high current but not the high current EXB.

Todd are the EXB square packs out of stock?