RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   Help - Jet Legend F-16 1/8 Front Gear (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11628655-help-jet-legend-f-16-1-8-front-gear.html)

2M86 04-15-2016 12:51 PM

Help - Jet Legend F-16 1/8 Front Gear
 
2 Attachment(s)
Hello to everyone.
I need an help for my Jet Legend 1/8 F-16.
During an hard landing I broken and lost a part of the front gear.

Here two photos.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2157500

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2157501

Please, anyone have the possibility to post a detailed photo of the part that I missing...???


Regards,
Max. ;)

IFLYBVM2 04-16-2016 02:47 AM

Go to BVM website and look at the parts for their F16 gear. There are good pictures there. Might even be the correct part there, as Jet Legend makes the F16 they distribute. Hope this helps.
Mike I.

Greg Wright 04-16-2016 03:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
BVM sells this whole piece as a replacement part..http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2157568

2M86 04-16-2016 03:43 AM

Thank you very much to both!!

I'm at work with the milling machine!

FalconWings 04-16-2016 05:45 AM

BVM sells the part for the 1/6 scale version, not the 1/8th.

On the 1/8th, as I remember you don't really need that part. Have you tried operating it with that cylinder bypassed?

2M86 04-16-2016 07:48 AM

Without this part the gear don't has the block for the open position.


Originally Posted by FalconWings (Post 12202860)
BVM sells the part for the 1/6 scale version, not the 1/8th.

On the 1/8th, as I remember you don't really need that part. Have you tried operating it with that cylinder bypassed?


Japi 04-16-2016 07:57 AM


Originally Posted by 2M86 (Post 12202651)
Hello to everyone.
I need an help for my Jet Legend 1/8 F-16.
During an hard landing I broken and lost a part of the front gear.

Here two photos.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2157500

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2157501

Please, anyone have the possibility to post a detailed photo of the part that I missing...???


Regards,
Max. ;)

http://www.jetlegend.com/esphotos/Ac...cylinder_3.JPG

FalconWings 04-16-2016 10:35 AM


Originally Posted by 2M86 (Post 12202893)
Without this part the gear don't has the block for the open position.

Im saying, dont use it. Disconnect the air lines. You don't need it

2M86 04-17-2016 01:38 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Like new!
Thank you to all! ;)

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2157713http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/atta...mentid=2157714


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.